Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Rahenno had to also better his skills, so what better traing than an actual fight. "Masumi, I'll leave a clone here to help with your training. Sorry it so sudden." He said disappering leaving a clone in his place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Masumi sighed a little as she kicked the clone in the chest and it disappeared. She then sat on the ground with her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Then she place her head on her knees and waited.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Rahenno returned to the grounds and saw Masumi curled up on the ground. "Hey are you ok Masumi?" He asked kneeling next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm
Masumi lifted her head up and looked at him. "Did you finish what you had to do?" She asked him since she was waiting on him to get back.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 pm
"Half and half. Jedi can have fun fighting a clone at half my strenght" Rahenno made a seal, and a small blue box appeared in his hand. He took Masumi by the hand and stood her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Pyro decided to leave and watch the match but left the clones their to keep them company.

"If you want someyting done do it yourself" pyro said

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 pm
Rahenno felt like he was rushing thing so he made the box disappeared. He took a deep breath and steped back. "You ready to start your training?" He asked going back to training.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Masumi smiled and nodded her head. "Yes Sensei." She said in a cute voice, for the fact she found it kinda funny for her teacher to be her boyfriend.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Rahenno smiled and formed seals. A blade of water formed around his arm. "This is the Mizu no Yaiba(water sword)" He said despelling the jutsu. Rahenno felt werid teaching his girlfriend but he was happy to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 pm
Masumi nodded as she copied the seals and held out her hand. "Water Sword." She said as she felt the water form around her hand. But then fall to the ground.

(1/6)

Masumi made a little face and made the seals again. "Water Sword." She repeated as water collected in her hand, but then fell.

(2/6)

Masumi let out a small sigh as she contiued to make seals. "Water Sword." She said as the water collected in her hand again and started to take form, but collasped.

(3/6)

Masumi sighed louder as she made the seals for a forth time. "Water Sword." She repeated herself again as the water formed in her hand and started to grow in size. But as before it broke and fell to the floor.

(4/6)

Masumi made a frustrated face as she con tinued her training. "Water Sword!" She yelled getting annoyed. The water formed and took the shape of a sword, and then fell apart.

(5/6)

"Ok almost got it." She said as she made the seals one final time. "Water Sword." When she did the water formed and made the shape of a perfect sword. She held it in her hand and smiled at her new jutsu.

(6/6)

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Nice job, not an easy jutsu to get down." He said forming more seals. "Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken(water release: Evil windmill water shuriken)" Rahenno held out his hand and a large windmill shuriken formed. He let it sit for awhile before it collapsed and fell to the ground as a puddle of water.

((After the training do we do the timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:48 pm
((We could, but it technically started yesterday. But up to you lol you 19 now and oooo so am I lol. Also I just need you to teach me Water Manipulation and Water Clone Jutsu. The other 3 I want I will just learn cause of the timeskip lol )  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:58 pm
((Ok after the training.))

Rahenno headed out his hand, and the water on the ground moved and shot towards Masumi. The water curled around her body and slid up her body like a snake. "This is the water manipulation. Very easy to learn." He said make the water fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 pm
((Sorry just letting you know...water manipulation is really the boiling, freezing, and overall control of the properties of water. And also learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, stuff like that.))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:11 pm
((Didn't know that lets just say for now at least the water is at normal temp.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff