Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:36 pm
He stops and looks at her. "Chocolate? I don't keep food, or candy. I'll give yous ome coin for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 pm
"No, no. That's okay. Just wishful thinking..." She smiled at him. "I just really like chocolate. I can get some later. So who's the one you're looking for?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:59 pm
"The leader, i don't really knwo her name. She doesn't use her real one except in the presence of those she trusts." he shrugs. "Not easy to get into those converstations."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:21 pm
she whispered back ''i see....leave him alone for now and focus on our current objective...i have a strange feeling about this....''  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:26 pm
Fighter for all
"The leader, i don't really knwo her name. She doesn't use her real one except in the presence of those she trusts." he shrugs. "Not easy to get into those converstations."

"You're a shadow and you can't spy on them?" She asked skeptically. "You've got to be doing something wrong..." She shook her head. "But whatever." The magician shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:23 am
Neo rolled his eyes and listened to the girls quietly. No one could miss him after the noise he had been making and now he just felt ignored.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:23 pm
silentdraconis
Fighter for all

"You're a shadow and you can't spy on them?" She asked skeptically. "You've got to be doing something wrong..." She shook her head. "But whatever." The magician shrugged.
He glared at the magician. "She has personal protection. She'll know if i get anywhere near her."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:33 pm
Fighter for all
silentdraconis
Fighter for all

He glared at the magician. "She has personal protection. She'll know if i get anywhere near her."

She grinned back at him, eyes lit with mischeif. "You'll have to get used to my quirks if you want me to hang around," She informed him, a laughing undertone to her voice. "If not, I want to go look for a stuffed animal- I want something small, cute and furry to carry around."

((Danish- Beware! xd ))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:57 pm
((I'm sorry for the huge delay sweatdrop be extreamly busy working in other guilds on art and such...))

Eiji walked into the bowery and looked for the Jarian leader...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:02 am
i have a feeling something big is going to happen soon but i cant just leave this clan alience meeting...perhaps i should take a chance
she glanced towards where the person was hiding "come out here! i want to talk to you for a moment"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:05 am
Neo stepped out so that he could be seen.
"I never said i was hiding." He muttered watching the girl that had called to him.
"It depends what you want to talk about." He shrugged, he would happily talk to her but it depended on what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:09 am
she frowned studying the man carefully he looks diffrent but i dont think hes thretening but... "i dont suppose you have seen anything unusal as of late have you?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:19 am
Neo laughed and pushed his hands into his pockets.
"I attract unusal things." He smiled. "Why?"
After pulling a hand from his pocket he pushed a hat on his head and looked at her again from under it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:24 am
she opended her mouth and closed it frowning "have you ever had that feeling of awning doom? as if something bad is about to happen? it is nagging me and all i know is its gonna happen somewhere in the general area..."
and im safly certain that he isnt the cause...but theres something unusual to be sure  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:26 am
Neo laughed again.
"At unfortunate moments i can see into the future, or a possible future. Oncoming doom is always at the back of my mind." He kept quiet, he knew that he was alone but he wasn't quite sure what had killed his race.
"I don't suppose you know who i am or where i come from?" He asked sadly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff