Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Both Lance and Alexis heard her murmur that,but didn't say anything the entire drive.When they got back to his palace,Lance got out of the car last,deep in thought as he left upstairs to Leora's room to tell her what he had been meaning to tell her right before he found out that mutt had taken her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:19 pm
Leora followed after Lance in silence . . . She wasn't following him on purpose! . . . It was just . . . she didn't know where to go . . . So she followed Lance, hoping he'd show here where things were . . . On the bright side, he didn't seem to notice her!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 pm
Lance walked silently down the hall and heard very light footsteps behind him.He wondered if she might like to communicate with her father again.So,inconspicuously, he turned and walked into a room.It had one of the only computers in the palace,since Lance almost never used computers other than to communicate with future food.He turned on the computer and logged on to his email,then sighed as if he hadn't gotten an e-mail he was expecting and left the room,glancing at Leora.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Leora was surprised to see a computer. As Lance exited, she entered, and noticed that he hadn't gotten off of his e-mail account. She quickly used that to her advantage. She composed an e-mail to her father, using all three of his accounts. However, as she was going to type for him to help her . . . she paused. No need worrying her parents . . . her father couldn't remember . . . and if she ever . . . no . . . when . . . When she got out of there, she wouldn't remember it either . . . best make up a story that would take care of her parent's fears. And so she did just that.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm
Lance walked up to his study as Leora was using the computer and opened his laptop,and logging onto a different account.Then he sent her an email saying:'Hey,Leora,I'm really sorry about the way I've been acting,the marriage thing still unnerves me to no end.I also take back that threat about killing you if you didn't marry me,my father's last wish before death was for me to fulfill the contract,though I don't know why . . .'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:18 pm
Leora sent the message to her dad, and then noticed that he had a new message . . . curious, she opened it and was suprised to find it adressed to her. She read it over and nearly whooped in joy as she saw that he wasn't going to kill her if she didn't marry him . . . however, it was quickly stiffled by the next words . . . damn it . . . if only she didn't have a conscience that was making her feel awful if she just walked out and forgot all about the marriage . . . She replyed back. 'Aw damn! Now you're making me feel guilty if I don't marry you! . . . JERK!' . . . she was not in a good mood . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:21 pm
'. . . Sorry . . .'Lance replied back before closing the computer and sighing to himself before looking up at the ceiling.Deep into various thoughts and emotions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:31 pm
Leora sighed as she saw his reply and felt like SHE was a jerk. She replied back, not knowing that he had closed his computer. 'Sorry for . . . exploding on you . . . and sorry about earlier with Lovell . . . You were right, and I should have listened to you . . . Thanks for coming after me . . .' she sent it and then logged out of the computer before wandering the halls . . . she was tired, and wanted to find her room as soon as possible . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm
Lance got out of the chair in his study and stood up.He decided he'd check up with one of the very few people that weren't human but had computers,his old friend,Eric,tomorrow.Until then,he wanted to go to sleep,he hadn't fought a lycan for years and it wore him out quickly in the condition he was in.So, he walked up to his room,seeing for a second,Leora going into her room on the way there before getting under the covers and drifting off to sleep quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:48 pm
Leora found her room and went in, not even noticing Lance outside. As soon as she entered her room, she flopped down on the bed and sighed. "I guess . . . this really isn't a dream after all . . ." she said, feeling rather upset to admit it out loud. However she soon fell asleep, so she didn't regret it for too long.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm
The next day,Lance was on the computer,reading Leora's last e-mail with a small smile.Then,he went into a chat room with Eric.They exchanged bits,jokes,conversation, and shared about what's been going on lately.Then,before Eric could answer Eric sent a message saying that he was coming over.He wondered if once Leora found out,or before,she found out what he was she might try to upset him,which would lead to . . . consequences.He stood up and decided to go warn her about him.

About the time Lance turned on the computer,Alexis knocked on Leora's door with her breakfast on a tray once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Leora woke up, hearing the knock on her door and sat up groggily, rubbing her eyes. "Come in . . ." she said, a yawn poorly hidden in the words.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm
Alexis opened the door with one hand,carrying the tray in one hand and the doorknob in the other."Breakfast time."She chirped,bringing her the tray of food and laying it on the bedside table.;scrambled eggs,french toast, and a waffle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:16 pm
Leora stretched, raising her arms above her head. "Yay . . . I'm hungry . . ." she sighed out as she stretched before looking at Alexis with a sleepy smile.

((I'ma going to sleep now . . . I can hardly keep my eyes open . . . Night! *diez*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash