Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:21 pm
"him and his leaf anbu brother inturupted my mission and tryed to kill me......we need to finish this," he said, still advancing, "we HAVE to finish it....." he said in a dark tone, his katana fully drawn, and holding out at his side, it draggin slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:22 pm
"They start on the 19th" reiko replied.

((read the thread, it explains almost everything))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:26 pm
Seshui nodded then turned and looked at the other shinobi."hey that was you?" he scratched his head laughing."sorry...and I don't kill, neither does Sengetsu." He stood up and tunred away. "the 19th huh? fine...may I have acess to the training grounds please?" he waited for the reply before he leaped off.

((I did after I posted...but my character was still unaware, and WIngs we'll settle this at the exams))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:26 pm
*Hanzo jumped back into the office*

"Save it for the exams DP you'll get your chance then! But if either of you kill the other it's a automatic fail!"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm
"Yes you may Seshui"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:28 pm
"Now Seshui and DP leave I need to talk to the hokage..."  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Dp sheathed his blade, dissapearing in a blink of an eye to the training grounds to see how his clone there was doing......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm
((both of you send me the application!!!))

Reiko sighed. "so, what did you need to talk to me about? is it oni?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 pm
*Now that they were both gone Hanzo redirected his attention to the hokage.*

"What do you think we should do about the oni problem they wanted you to go to lightning village in a abandoned base...alone I myself have a plan if your willing to hear it, I think we should, considering you could die because he made that threat..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 pm
Senshui vanished  

xLytez

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm
Reiko pressed her fingertips together in thought. "hmmm. I can't think of anything, what is your plan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:49 pm
" I think we should form a team to help take them down and see what they want I will transform to look just like you and hear what they say and act the part and Akira Nara will be outiside of the base and we will comunicate threw a ear device that will be hidden with your hair so they don't see it. We can't let you go because they obviously want you for something and have threatened to kill you...we should also have more people outside of the base to be nearby if things turn bad. We should act fast if we do the plan because the exams are starting very soon. "  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:52 pm
Reiko shook her head. "they would see that coming. i would need to be there to communicate with you as well. what if they asked you a question only i would know the answer to, or asked you to perform medical jutsu? you would have no way of doing it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm
"We could stay in communication and you could just show me the techniques in a scroll and I'll memomise them or you could show me and I could copy them?"  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:01 pm
" i have scrolls for the most basic ones." she rummaged in her cart and pulled out three. "these are for the healing hands, blood coagulation, and summon medical tools." she tossed them to him. "i don't have enought chakra to perform all the rest of them to you, but that should be all you need."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff