Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 pm
I would secure a building that would be somewhat easy to fortifie for both Offensive and Defensive attacks.Along with securing weapens and ammunition.
Next I would secure water,food,fuel, and medical supplies.Along with survivors.

I'm new if case you are wondering.My name is Ruby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 am
Read the Zombie Survival Guide, then decide.

I heard it's a really good book, along with World War Z which I will begin reading very soon.  

Belbecat

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm
Belbecat

I heard it's a really good book, along with World War Z which I will begin reading very soon.

Where can get a Zombie Survival Guide Book?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm
Online probably.  

Mr. Kennedy

Belbecat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:07 am
Revy_TwoGun
Belbecat

It's in at the local comic store here, but I don't think it would be too hard to find. It's by Max Brooks, as is World War Z. Or there are audio books online though I'm not too sure where from. Check it out everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 pm
Actually if you read up on how likely there is to have a zombie apocalypse, it's can really happen. scientists are constantly working on reanimation for people who are cryogenically frozen or in comas. Who knows what will happen when they actually reanimate someone. Plus there are quite a few diseases that could be mixed together and released to make humans go into a zombie-like state. I read that if Mad Cow disease gets into a human it causes severe schizophrenia and makes them basically try and kill anything it can possibly kill...That is if they live long enough because Mad Cow disease is normally fatal. Research this stuff, then think about ways to survive it. I have, I have read the Zombie Survival guide too. I'm going to be gradually gathering things from places like www.cheaperthandirt.com and stuff until it happens. If it doesn't happen in my life time, I will write my findings down and give them to my children, and then I can only hope they will trust me...  

disaster-in-waiting

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:20 pm
Or at least think you're not crazy. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm
Belbecat
Revy_TwoGun
Belbecat

It's in at the local comic store here, but I don't think it would be too hard to find. It's by Max Brooks, as is World War Z. Or there are audio books online though I'm not too sure where from. Check it out everyone!

Sweet I will try and track it down.  

Revy_TwoGun

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:57 am
Well I live in a really rural area, so in the event of a situation like the outbreak in Raccoon City, I'd say that I'm already in a good position for defense considering not many people live around here. Then again, you could say the same thing about the Arklay Mountain range...but a hidden, experimental B.O.W. lab hidden in your woods kind of kicks the "safe in the wilderness" theory right out of the window. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 pm
Let's see. I'd grab my aluminum bat, get in my car, find my friends & get the hell outta there!  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am
Revy_TwoGun
Belbecat
Revy_TwoGun
Belbecat

Sweet I will try and track it down.

actually u can probably find it at any major bookstore like barnes & noble or borders. i got mine at barnes & noble completely by accident because i spotted it while looking for school books years ago.

i live in the middle of frikkin chi-town so i'd be effed if i stayed where i am. i'd probably grab food, supplies, and my grandfather's gun collection and bunker up somewhere north in the countryside. if we ran out of supplies my older brother and i would take weapons and pillage the other houses. good thing we have lots of bikes XD (best travel device according to ZSG)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:43 am
That was always my plan for the zombie apocalypse if it ever hit. My grandparents' house is right up the road from me, and my grandfather had a vast collection of guns too. Some that were worth a small fortune in themselves. My great grandfather served in WWI and WWII, and grandfather had a lot of his father's old guns. He had an authentic Civil War Officer's pistol, a peacemaker, a German Officer's pistol, etc. Apart from the antiques, he also had a lot of modern weaponry; shotguns, rifles, .45's, etc.

Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away back in '07 and my grandmother sold all his guns. So now I'm pretty much ******** when the zombie apocalypse hits.

But if we're talking about an Outbreak like Raccoon City, you don't just have zombies to worry about. Giant Spiders, Hunters, Lickers, etc. I don't believe any of us here are trained soldiers who could possibly combat such things effectively. I doubt anybody here would be walking away from something like that alive.

I'd be in a ball in a corner somewhere.  

Thee Stranger

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 am
yeh but if i'm gonna go down, i'm going down fighting! scream lol
i know whatcha mean though. my grandpa passed away last year, but we INHERITED his gun collection. i don't know what he had because we keep them locked away but it's unfortunate that the ones you listed were sold, some were pretty nice! any weapon is better than no weapon!

also if you feel overwhelmed you might as well dig up as much info as you can for anyone else that comes along 3nodding ~pet pet~ good useful zombie xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 am
Bleh your country and your arm bearing rights razz I'm not even sure if we could find guns here anywhere outside the Police department ha ha...but we do have swords, which isn't bad against zombies!  

Belbecat

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am
Just the old method.

Slice and dice!!! biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]