Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 pm
do we still have to apply even if our Kage said we're already Genin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm
i think if our kage says we're genin, then we're genin  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:39 pm
ok thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am
when did i say that???  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Night Melody 181

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Rpc name: Suzuka Uchiha
Who tought you the jutsu: Yokai Sensei
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because I believe I can protect my village and comrades as well as protect myself
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:
Suzuka took cover behind a tree as an enemy ninja was out in the open field she was once in “Ok you want a piece of the leaf bring it”! She concrete and relax as five clones surrounded the enemy nin. Suzuka came out from her hiding place with her twin blades in her hand
“An academy student? “ Said the Enemy ninja “What a weakling but I will give you mercy if you beg for death”
“No chance in hell” Suzuka said as all five clones proofed the enemy ninja threw two Shuriken He laugh as they hit her but the instant they hit Suzuka a puff of smoke surrounded Suzuka as the smoke faded a log appears where Suzuka was once was
“What?” Was all he could say as Suzuka appeared behind him and slit his neck as his head fell to the ground she smiled and said:
“Stay out of my village”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:12 pm
alright  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 am

Rpc name: Auron Ryoku
Who tought you the jutsu: WereWeasels (username)
Why do you think you should become genin: Because I vow I will strive to become better, and protect the village of konoha with all of my being. Already have I tangled with an Akatsuki member and survived the encounter((i almost died)). I will strike down anyone who opposes me, my friends, my family, and my village.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: The unknown assailant attacked Auron from behind, but Auron was aware. The Kunai that the assailant was holding went through the body of Auron, but he dissapeard and what the assailant actually stabbed was a broken log. Appearing behind the attacker Auron swung his swords at the attacker. Making contact with the opponent, Auron's blade sliced through his skin. The opponent was racked in pain and was unaware of the clone Auron made while he was distracted. Taking the bait, the assailant turned his attention away from the real Auron to the clone. Big mistake. With that one window of oppurtunity, Auron ended the fools life with one swift strike of the sword.

((Justsu's Used- Substitution, Clone))

EDITED  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 pm
[[Oh hey jwalker, like I said at the academy, the clone jutsu is just a genjutsu, so you can't really cause any physical damage with it.]]  

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:27 am
Can someone please accept me!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Rpc name:Tadashi Uchiha
Who tought you the jutsu:Transfomation Jutsu - Tought by Hokage's shadow clone
Clone Jutsu- Tought learned with Sharingan (please don't ask why I used it on a low level jutsu I don't want to explain it.)
Substitution Jutsu-Tought by wereweasel(username)
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer):I deserve to be a genin because I have the drive to never give up I may be cocky as all heck but I prove will prove my skills and never give up. I will gain strength and become one of the most powerfull shinobi ever
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

Tadashi walked into the forest surrounding his home hoping he could meet his friends. As he walked he saw something that made no sense. It was a young girl wandering through the forest by her self. Tadashi wanted to help the girl so ran up to her to talk to her "Hey are you ok I mean were are you parents or are you alo...." Tadashi's words were cut short when the girl disappeared and a large amount of Kunai and shurikan rammed him in the back. "What do you know caught a little genin outside of his village." Said a man as he walked out of the trees laughing. As Tadashi's body fell to the ground there was a poof of smoke and all that was there was a log filled with kunai and shurikan. "What!!" "Do you really think i would fall for a pitiful little genjutsu like that? Tadashi emerged from behind the man at a full sprint. "Now its my turn!" Tadashi threw his hands together forming a few hand signs. "You think you can be me weakling! The man also rushed at Tadashi and once in striking range planed to hit him with all his force. As Tadashi closed in on the man he yelled. "Transform!" In a poof of smoke Tadashi was gone and jumping out of the smoke was a human sized wolf flying at the man. "W...W...What the !!! The man hesitated in surprise and Tadashi took that opportunity to sink his fangs into the mans shoulder. The man screamed out loud and with another poof Tadashi tuned back into himself still biting into the man and then pulled out and held the closed blades of a demon wind shurikan to the mans throat so close that if the man moved he would cut his own throat. "Your coming with me for questioning." Tadashi raised the man to his feet still holding the blade to his throat and forced him into the Leaf Village.

Zaphiakel

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Zaphiakel - for using sharingan, did you roll the die?

jwalker67 - accepted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 pm
yes he rolled the die and got a 4  

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:03 pm
yeah its either a six or a four right? As were weasel said i got a four smile So am I good  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff