Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm
((he had mangekyou in one eye, thats all i know))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 pm
Orion entered Reiko's office, seeing Xantos in it. Orion was wearing the anbu mask he had stolen a while ago, and held a small jar in his hand. He greeted Xantos with a nod before he spoke.
"Xantos. It's been a while."
He said in an optimistic tone.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:25 pm
"Yeah...you know the schedule...light assassins, killing outlaws...being slow to get around due to me being blind most of the time." Said Xantos and pointed to the eyepatch and band across his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm
"Sounds like you're having a good time."
Orion said sarcastically.
"Anywho, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I just came to leave Reiko some things."
He approached the desk, leaving the jar, which was sealed and covered, as well as two scrolls. As he turned to leave, he looked towards Xantos from behind his mask.
"I guess I'll see you.....sometime."
As he said those words, a gleam could be seen behind one of the eye holes. A tear. Before Xantos could reply, Orion would be gone.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am
Raito walked towards the door and opened it widely he then slowly walked in his face covered by a long drooping hood and his arms and body was not visible under the long cloak... only his ends of his feet where noticeable. Raito then lifted his hands out of his cloak and took off the hood revealing a anbu mask which was to act as a gas mask Raito pulled off the mask and then smiled "Yo"....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 am
((LOL MOMMENT!))

The head 's mouth came off dropping a map and a gas canister. The map led to what seems to be where his body was left.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:22 am
Xantos heard the noise and lifted up his headband, revealing his sharingan eye.
"What in the hell?!" He yelled. Xantos bent down slowly, snatching up the map, but keeping his distance from the gas canister. He snapped on his gas mask and tried to look for what its purpose was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 am
((im trying to remeber who is mizumi is in naruto lol for i do not recall it if so i shall delet the post havn't watch naruto for a while ))  

Demon-God-Kishin

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:59 am
Reiko finished tying the bandage over her dead eye as she stepped inter her office, ducking so that ryu wouldn't hit his head from his perch on her shoulder. "hello Xantos," she said. "i haven't seen you in a while. Is your group running smoothly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:10 pm
Xantos grabbed the head and canister and sealed it in a scroll, aswell as tucking the map away in his chest pocket.
"Not really...we're looking for work now that the akatsuki leader is dead..." He turned around to look at Reiko.
"What happend to your eye?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 pm
(( Xantos post at the gates I'm still alive but in Zann's body ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:20 pm
She grimaced. "compliments of Dp. we... got into a little fight, or more like a really intense one." she glanced at Ryu, who still didn't know that Drake was dead, and that it was Dp who killed him. She hoped that Xantos didn't ask. "well, even with my healing, the eye is gone, but i did alot of damage to him before he retreated."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:27 pm
Xantos took out a small scroll, unleashing the contents on the desk...two normal eyes.
"The yukikage left Zeramaru's head here....I grabbed these eyes just incase I needed them, aswell as the head. It dispensed a gas canister, and a map...took those too." He handed her one of the eyes.
"Transplant that whenever you feel up to it. You might have not noticed but, I've achieved eternal mangkyo...but at the cost of my other eye." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 pm
Reiko smiled and took one of the eyes. "i have to wait for the skin around the wound to heal naturally before i can put this one it, thank you." she pulled a jar out of her desk and placed the eye in it for safekeeping while she healed. i should get a preservative, she thought, but it should be fine without it.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers