Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:46 pm
((that wont chance the fact if reiko had walked in, she'd be pissed or upset....))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image

((I thought I blew this place up??? Its your RPC's life Zeramaru can always switch with another puppet's body so LOL I could cheat and get away with it.))

Zeramaru enters the cafe he saw the flash of lightning and thought about a large range of people who uses that jutsu.
Walking up to a table he looked around at his right arm the repairs were adequate but he needed to get back to his workshop to fix it to 100%.

"A bottle of gin and some Ebi" Zeramaru tried to act as human as he could so he ordered some food. Zeramaru pulled out a scroll with all sorts of things drawn on it it had every weapon Zeramaru has encountered from shuriken to one of the mist 7's weapons. Zeramaru took the bottle and poured it in a highball glass he squeezed some lemon in it and he took two vials out of his pocket one was crème de menthe which was a green substance and the other was some sparkling wine and then after some stirring he took a sip.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((DA DRINK ^ ^ ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:24 pm
A flash of lightning illuminated the windows and sky as Raiden walks in, appearing annoyed and aggrivated. He asked the bar tender for a drink and the man says he looks stressed so he gave him a bottle. He sat down and drank from it.

".....curses..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm
Syn's clone walks in seeing all the people. He walks up the the bartender and says, "You offering a two for one deal? Its never this many people in here. But i'll have the usual." The bartender hands him a ice cold beer as he sits down and looks at the book he had on him.  

SynysterGatesRules

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm
Raiden looks at Syn

"Your ok now, assassins are disbanded. I'll tell you who hitlisted you later, gotta fry a punk"

He said as he vanished again  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm
"thats what they want me to think." He thinks to himself as he sips his beer.  

SynysterGatesRules

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm
((Havock, Orion rebuilt the Free Bird. Read the second post.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:54 pm
Chinatsu continued to sip her tea as she set her cup down and turned to the group. "Could you people be any louder." She said as her words ment she was annoyed but her voice tone remained monotonal.  

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:28 pm
User Image

Zeramaru finishes up his drink and food then he heard Chinatsu.
"What can I say this is konoha... land of the never ending blabber" Zeramaru said as he walked towards her then bowed.
"I find it odd that your voice is like that yet your words differ" Zeramaru said as he looked around.
"If you kept talking like that I would say you are well dead" Zeramaru then pulled out a screwdriver from his coat's pocket and tinkered away on his righ hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:13 pm
Syn leaves leaving a good tip for the bar tender.  

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm
Chinatsu looked at Zeramaru curiously. "You are an interesting one." She said seemly ignoring his comment and pulled out what looked like a deck of cards and flipped the top 3 cards. "Hmm the upside down tower. That tells me you are unstable." Chinatsu turned to the next one and looked. "The face up Death shows you have gone though a great transformation in your life." She then turned to the last card. "Finally the face up Hermit. That tells me you are searching for something." Chinatsu read out all monotonal as she collected the cards back up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image

Zeramaru paused as Chinatsu spoke. "I normally dont believe in that stuff" Zeramaru said putting the screw driver back in the pocket.
"Well why are you here then. I am simply looking for answers and to fix myself so to speak" Zeramaru said as he took a chair and sat in front of Chinatsu.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:57 pm
"Not believing doesn't mean it doesn't exist." She said putting her cards up. "As for me I am with her." Chinatsu said pointing to the girl with the 'open' personality, Aiyoku.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

Zeramaru looked towards the direction where Chinatsu was pointing and saw Aiyouku and he just smiled.
"So what are the two of you after? Konoha aint really a good vacation spot unless its food you are after cloud has the best hot springs if you want to relax." Zeramaru said as he wondered "why does she have no emotion?"

Zeramaru then thought "must be a guy."
"You two are looking for something . . . everyone is everyone has something to make them whole again. We were made with an emptiness and we live to fill that emptiness." Zeramaru said as he turned to tip the bartender.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:31 pm
"Sometime we can never fill the emptiness. Though knowing this man still tries. Though I am the same so who am I to judge man." Chinatsu picked up her cup of tea from earilier and seemed to release all the tea she had drank back into the cup. "I have to remember to stop doing that, it makes my joints creek." She said as if it was nothing and looked at Aiyoku. "I'm heading to Sand, please don't catch a diease while I'm gone." Chinatsu said since it was easy to tell by Aiyokus attitude what she had on her mind.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff