Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:30 pm
The young girl made it to the market looking for the spot where she had saw the alchemist. Along the way she basically cursed to herself for remeberring everything but the time. "My large memory filled brain never seems to ever remeber the time!" She compained as she wandered through the crowdes and shops. "You've really done it now C.B. Really you have." She stoped where she stood then crossing her arms to ponder where she was at the time to see a whole bunch of people with Kenton in the middle of them. C.B. didn't really notice the people staring at her for standing there like a statue.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:37 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:32 pm
record looked up at the young girl who stopped infront of the jarian recruitment stand "can i help you miss?"
the ghost girl smiled politly pointing to the sign in front

Seeking safe sanctuary?
Looking for the rarest of artifact?
Want to do something realy worthwhile?

Inquire within for details
(Note: members of other clans not aplicable)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:16 am
"Ah, oh no I'm just trying to remember something that's all, thank you though." She assured the ghost girl then went back to thinking then she heard Sam be mezmerized how large the market was.....wait....large?....It hit her like a rock.....well more like a slap on the head considering that what she did. "Duh! I was On top of one of the roofs when I saw him!" C.B. then pulled herself toward one of the buildings hopped on the fire escape ladder and hopped her way up to the top sense she didn't want to wasted too much energy from just climbing. When she got to the top and looked over the mass of people. She got a little dizzy at first from watching the people move about as well as seeing the color on their backs move around but she quickly shook it off now thinking again, this time for the time.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:45 pm
Campbridge enter the Market area with Vincent following right next to him.
"So, what exactly do we need? I'm not the one who knows the thign that we must use to clean that place. In fact...I think othe rthne broom and mop I don't know anything else" He said with a small nervous laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:56 pm
"Lets see Window cleaner, Rags, a real Mop and Broom those ones are just horrible. What else some buckets, sponges, and thats it i think."

Vincent said as they walked through the market place.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:01 pm
"Okay then...Let,s go see for them before nightfall!" said Campbridge to Vincent. He then start running almost eerywhere trough the market place to get all the thigns they need. Looking at him one could have taugh it was some kid running in a store if it wasn't that he looked way older then that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:03 pm
Vincent shook his head at Campbridge. He found a booth that had what they needed. He bought a new mop, broom and some window cleaner and rags. Once he paid the man he went to find Campbridge.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:24 pm
Campbridge turned around when he saw Vincent from the corner of his eyes. He sart jumping around being all happy and shaking a brook in his hand "Look! Look! I was able to find a broom! Aren't I the Be..." he then stop in the middle of his sentence when he saw that Vincent already found all what was needed."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:28 pm
"You can never have too many brooms. Heh okay lets get back."

Vincent said with a smile. The way that house they should probably have a broom for every room.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:38 pm
Campbridge followed Vincent back to the Clan with a litle sad look on his face for only being able to find one single broom while Vincent was able to get... well, everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:41 pm
Vincent looked to Campbridge.

"Why the sad face?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:58 pm
"I just got a useless single broom while you got everything...next time we go shopping I'l lbeat you!!!" Said Campbridge with a suden boost of energy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:00 pm
"Hey last time you did beat me technically. Youre the one who got everything for the garden i just told you what we needed."

Vincent said as he headed for the Clans base. His arms full of stuff.

((To kanareshii))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:16 pm
"Oh...True!" simply said Campbridge with a smile while walking back to the Clan base.
((TO Kanareshii)_  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces