Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:57 pm
Liina opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw Jae-hyun at the door, she closed the door behined her and leaned up against it, gazing at him..Hello there, you're a Genin now? Me too! She smiled patting her headband that hung on her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 pm
Jae-hyun smiled when he saw her, he listened to what she said and chckled, he tapped his, which was on his waistline, like a belt.
"yup,i'm really excited that i got it, which squad are you in? im in the third."

jamrock bullet

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am
Liina giggled happily, it was exciting to know that they'd be working together now..I'm on Squad 3 as well! She gave him a thumbs up and smiled more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am
"wow, were squad members, awesome!"
Jae-hyun gave her a thumbs up back, he put his hand down, and then asked,
"so,you wanna go to ichiraku? it's on me."

jamrock bullet

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 pm
Liina nodded her head, slipping on her ninja sandles and locking the door behined her, putting the key around her neck. Yes of course! She smiled brightly at him, then stepped off the step and landed right next to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 am
Jae-hyun looked at liina and held her hand gently,he smiled and started walking to ichiraku.  

jamrock bullet

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Jae-hyun ran home, he went into his apartment, his dad wasn't home, probably vacationing in another country. he went into his father's room and looked under the bed, he was shocked how many things were under there, he rummaged around and pulled a chest out, he opened it and in it were scrolls containing:

Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

Raiton: Jiten Rakou Dangan (Lightning Release: Spinning Lightning Shot)
Description: Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.

Karasu Zekkyou (Raven's Scream)
This is a higher jutsu level then the Kamigami's Fundo (Gods Anger). This move allows for lightning come come out from both hands now. One lightning bolt can to be block an attack and the other one could be used to counter attack. or both attacks can be used to stop a large attack. As if 20-40 kunai was released in a single moment.

Raikou shi-rudo (Heavens Shield)
A shield of lightning comes around the body to protect it from some jutsu and from taijutsu. It gives off a small stun to whom touches the user as this jutsu is going on. This is a weaker version of the jutsu so it will only last for a while. (five posts) This move is able to stop up to three kunai coming at the user. It zaps the kunai melting them from the intensive of it.

he chose to start with lightning instantaneous, he concentrated hard, and nothing happened, he tried again, and he disappeared, trying to get to the hokage mountain, but ended up in the living room, he tried one last time, and was on the head of reiko in a flash.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 am
(Oh dude...sorry about that jutsu you learned...all teleportation jutsu were banned in the guild some time ago and they never took that one off the list. Sorry dude, but people were overusing it way to much in battle xp )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am
((crap, they should limit it not ban it completely! lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 am
Ryuuki walked into the apartment went to the 5th floor. He then walked up to his room and entered. Ever since I became a gennin I couldn't find anything to do. he thought. My squad leader is missing, and we don't seem to have a training grounds where II can meet my other squad members. Ryuuki layed down on the bed dissapointed. I thought that being a gennin would be fun but... it's worse than being an academy student. he thought, thinking back on his academy days.  

WereWeasels

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 am
walking up to the 5th floor nabuko found Ryuuki Kyohaku's room. he wanted to meet the others so he thought he should visit them. "well it couldint hurt" but then h reilised he had to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 am
Suzuka entered the building looking around I should make friends after all they might be their when I need them or if they need me I wish you were here Aki you taught me alot but you didn't teach me how to be 'normal' I wish I was back home but...I never want to face them again you told me to leave I left and I will never go back ever! Suzuka remained silenced as she walked up the stairs  

Night Melody 181

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 pm
"i might as well wait for aro here" pyro said taking a seat infront of the building closing his eye's but still keeping his gaurd incase something happened.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Bankotsu feeling the vibrations, of the two destroyers feeling them from destroying another landmark. Suddenly a spear of earth appeared infrount of him, and threw it at Pyro. "Why do weak shinobi think they are tough s**t, when they go around destroying landmarks when there aren't many shinobi to begin with in the village?" Earth began to crawl down his arm and form a shield around it, "I think they just wanna get their a** kicked." He cracked his neck getting ready for a short battle.

Ducttape_Bandit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Pyro raised his hand and knocked the spear off course "...its about time....i was beginning to think this boring village had nothing to offer...now lets go so i can continue my plan" pyro said opening his eyes and standing up pulling out his dual swords and getting into his stance.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff