Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:39 pm
Samara was suprised to reappear in Shale. She hadn't been there in years. When Nephilis explained his reasoning, she hurried alongside him. "What kind of war?" she asked. "And between who?"

~~~~

Christiaan kissed Tezukya back lovingly. "Miss me?" she said softly with a smile so as not to wake Flip.

Christiaan whispering didn't seem to make any difference. It was almost as if Flip knew his father was near. His eyes popped open and a smile flashed across his face. "Daddy!" he exclaimed happily, holding out his arms to Tezu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 pm
"Hey little man, whats happening.. your strong" as Tezu smiled as well chuckling in the mix.

(brb)  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Flip giggled at Tezu's comment's of endearment.

"I think he wants you to hold him," Christiaan chuckled. "How have things been going here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Keliah looked at the couple as she sat down. "Well it says here that Jean, our mother was ruler of the Flagron Nation...duh...but while she was pregnant with me and you, she found a stone called the celestial stone" she said. "After being exposed to it, it was though she had gained abnormal abilities from her own...so she figured the power was given to her from us" she said. She turns a few pages. "The thing that catches my eye is this" she said pointing to the text. "It says that she left a portion of the phoenix force for Morganna...and auntie Christaan has a portion in her necklace...so that must what aunt christaan wants to give to you Morganna....also she was able to view the future, not only her but Marcove could as well" she said. She points to another section. "...the twins may be capable of chronkinesis...time travel..." she said. "Only together are their powers truly pure in level" she said. She looked at Kessaris and Morganna to gain a reaction.

Monet looked at the council. "It is true,we have not sent any attacks to the Alloy Nation. We Avions are in solitiude and rarely come down to the other nations...if any nation that has a known hatred for them is the Silician nation..." she said clearing her throat.

Amara followed Christaan and Tezuya. She knew that they would be able to help her. She reached the treehouse and knocked. In a whisper she spoke to Christaan. "Excuse me ma'am,can I talk to you for a second" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Morganna listened intently as Keliah spoke. "Does it say what the phoenix force is?" she asked. She couldn't be sure, though it sounded like something that could control fire. All this sounded really interesting...not to mention the fact that it could mean some big adventures for all three of them.

~~~

Christiaan set Flip down on the floor. Giving Tezukya a peck on the cheek, she smiled. "I'll be right back," she said. She walked towards Amara and smiled. "Yes...what can I do for you?" she asked when they were outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm
Keliah looked at her and smiled. "Yes...I think it's what I can do" she said to her. "Well I remember auntie Christaan told me about it...my mommy gave her an amulet that had a fourth of the power inside of it..." she said. "When we were born...mommy sealed off a portion of our powers and that's why we just now have them now,instead of using them when we were much younger. The phoenix force is a cosmic being my great,great grandfather embraced and developed a special bond with. It pushes your psionic and fire abilities to the max...I heard you can even draw heat from the stars" she said to her. "after my mom left,she left another portion in the volcano of Kilitia...the portion I have is because I inherited it..." she said to Morganna. "Ohhh we could be connected like sisters!!!" she said smiling at her.

Amara looked at Christaan. "Yes...um, my name is Amara...of the NOroa nation...I read about you and your husband...how you took down the celestials...well see my problem is...if any man hears my voice...they'll go paralyzed...and I would so hope to train under the two of you so I can gain control" she said with hope in her eyes.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Kessaris listens and nods. "Well, it seems as though mom, but what about dad? And what does this have to do with us in truth? And we can time travel huh? If so, then lets not do it now. Let's do that only when we make a bad mistake. Don't want to rip a hole in the time-space continuum do we?" He looked over to Morganna, then back to Keliah. "Can't you control fire already Morganna?"

~~~

"The type of war that we want to stop Sammy." Neph enters the building looking around for a Avion aura signature. "Here...in here...."

"Indeed. My wife and I speak nothing but the truth! We haven't done anything against the Alloy nation! What Plats wrote could've been nothing but a misconception. You have to believe us!"

"Believe this!" From his dark vest, the Alloy rep pulls a gun and pulls the hammer back. "Goodbye, Noroa." "No!" Nephilis grabs the gun telekinetically and brings it to him, crushing it. "Noroa here is right." He states,"I'm the Prime Leader of Tenshu. Me and Tezukya are the two new watchers of this Earth. I felt a spike in Aura last night much higher than anyone in Noroa or any other nation."

"He speaks the truth. No one from Noroa assaulted Alloy."

The Alloy rep stands and brushes off his coat. He puts his gun away and steps forth. "Well if you didn't....then who did?" Everyone looks to Nephilis. Nephilis only responds,"I don't know..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Morganna smiled brightly, sitting beside Keliah. She put an arm around her shoulder, more excited about this than anything before. "I just wish Mom would take us now!" she said happily. She thought for a moment. "Do you think my mom and your mom were as close as we are?" she wondered out loud. She looked over at Kessaris when he spoke again. "I can a little. But nothing big. Mom freaks out a bit every time she catches me trying. I think she's being a bit overprotective..."

Christiaan listened to Amara's plight. "I think that can be arranged," she said. "Tezukya is very talented with things such as this."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm
"Of course they were..." she said smiling. She then looked at her brother. "YOu dont understand brother...it's an entity...that will allow us to fly above earth without dying...it helps us in time of danger...that's how mommy destroyed the bad celestial" she said to him. "I mean I may have inherited most of the force...but even you Kessarsis have some of the residue that remains,im surprised you dont control fire." she said. She then looked at the book again..."Well If you two think you want to try this time traveling thing out,just let me know" she said.

Amara smiled. "Thank you" she said. "It's just all the time I've been on this earth, I've never spoken to a male before" she said to Christaan. "My other abilities, I have under control for the most part...its just...thanks" she said. She snaps making two more of herself. "They can cook and clean if you'd like" she said.

Monet had been getting impatient. "Sir I really do not know...but if any other actions are takin that threatin me or my husbands life..." she said as her finger nails began to extend in a metalic fashion. "...I will be forced to fix the situation" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Morganna smiled brightly. "Well, of course I do!" she said enthusiastically. "I mean...there are so many things we could do. Go see our parents when they were younger, so see what we're going to be like when we're older...it could be so much fun!" Though she knew with as much fun as it could be, they'd have to be careful.

Christiaan smiled back at Amara. "Well, Tezu I'm sure will be able to help you reign it in." She watched her make clones of herself. "Impressive," she said. "But I have people to take care of that back in Kilitia. Though...there's a chance Tezu could put them to use. I worry about him sometimes..."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 pm
"Hey, Keliah..." Kessaris slowly called. "Look." He opened his hand and a small ball of fire appeared. Only a flicker before he stopped it. "Something has been wrong for a while, you see, I can mimic the power of anyone around me and...keep it, but I stuck only to my skill of Sand and Rocks. I'm like a sponge...Nephilis told me I was an aura sponge...What is aura and what does this," he said making another flame,"Mean? Can you find it in the book?"

~~~

Nephilis looked at Lady Noroa. "We're trying to find out what's going on. We'll go back to Alloy tonight and wait for whatever struck. Nine times out of ten, it'll be back. Whatever it was."

"You are in our debt Sir Evermore."

Nephilis looked up to Nas with a sneer. ~Stop lying.~He coldly projected back. "I look forward to seeing you again Sir Noroa. Stay well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Ricky had been exploring around when he noticed Morganna, Keliah, and the others. He walked over to them "Hey everyone" He said with a smile. He enjoyed being in Shale it was so much nicer than Alloy "Anything interesting going on?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 pm
"I heard Mom talking with Aunt Alyss about it a long time ago," Morganna said. "I think that it is something...like some kind of outer energy...that gives people their powers." She looked up when Ricky approached. "Hey...no, nothing much interesting," she responded to him. She wasn't sure if Kessaris and Keliah would want him to know about all this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 pm
Keliah looked up at Ricky. "Hey Ricky...we are learning of our past...sort of" she said. She then turned her attention to Morganna. "Yea that would be cool" she said smiling at her. "I think we should only go to learn things...but since there is nothing drastic like war going on...we can go for fun..." she said looking at Kessaris for approval,for it took both of them to do it. She then looked at the book. "Well according to her notes, the celestials were able to drain the aura from individuals accumulating their powers...Jean was able to power switch with others and I guess the stone mutated her ability and transfered to you, taking aura without killing...but us being twins...Im sure I have the other part...the taking of aura by killing" she said swallowing. if this was true,she wouldnt plan on using it.

Amara looked at Christaan. She snapped and the clones disappeared. "I get that from my mom" she said. "Well...I am now a student of you both" she said bowing to her sincerely.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Christiaan gave Amara a nod. "Glad to have you aboard," she said sincerely. "Let me introduce you to Tezu." She opened the door for the girl, allowing her to enter first.

Morganna couldn't agree more with Keliah's ideas on the time travel. She could see her apprehension when she was talking about stealing aura by killing. "I know you'd never do it for your own gain," she assured her. "But think how useful it could be...if you were to be attacked by someone-- it could save you," she pointed out.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff