Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Desiray smiled finally bringing her emotions down. "Ok, sounds good." She said calmly. She woundered if Starfire would ask if she had powers. What would she say?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:42 pm
Starfire stood on the ground and in front of Desiray with a smile. She than asked, "So what do you do? Do you have any of the powers or the fighting skills or maybe even both?" Star wanted to know what the girl could do.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 pm
Nightstar smiled towards Scourch and than looked to Maddie. "The comunicators help us contact each other and there sort of a badge too. A badge that your one of us, an honorary Titan. But you also have to prove you can be a Titan," she explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 pm
((Can someone please bring me up to speed? I apologize for being good so long. My school gave me a lot of work these past weeks.))  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm
((Wait who are your charecters? If you told me I could fill you on in. ^.^ Are you Draco????? Well if you are this guy who was after Me as in Annabelle was trying to net Annabelle but he got messed up and punced on Draco instead.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:12 pm
(( Hay dragonelf I'll fill you in. Azar, Nightstar, Scourch made a campfire and Nightstar and Scourch just express their feelings for each other.
While Draco on the other hand had met his love Gemini again who is Magpie now. And some guy who is after Annabella just punched Draco. And I believe Magpie just attacked the guy. ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm
"I have heard alot about the titans....Its kinda cool that you guys are part of them.... And like if you wanted I could maybe help you guys out some times....casue like I have.....abbillitys too....." she bit her lip, and looked at the ground. She really hoped that she wasnt making herself look stupid or pushy. She had secretly always wanted to be a part of somthing bigger than her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Nightstar than thought about if she should let Maddie help out. She than said, "Sure you may. You can help us out on this mission of ours."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Scourch shrugged and said,"Eh, I don't see why not."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Azar nodded his head. "Why not?" While he would keep a careful eye on her at first to make sure she was good, he was fine with having her on the team with them. And it might prove wise to have someone from this time to help them out. "I'm Azar." Azar added, sticking his hand out in greeting to Maddie.

Draco growled at the guy who had punched him. His fist became surrounded by flames and he punched at the guy. "Hasn't anyone told you not to attack from behind?"  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 am
She took his hand and shook it "Maddie. Id love to help." she smiled.

He ducked and let the fire go to Annabelle.

Anna took out her scarf. She hopped up above the fire and landed back down when it was long gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Desiray's eyes widened. "Well, anything I draw comes to life and um anyone I touch I can see when they...." She quickly looked down and wispered silently. "die..."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 pm
"Oh, I see," said Strafire in surprise. She was certainly interested about the second part. Seh than smiled again and said, "Welcome aboard than."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:25 pm
Magpie than took out her sword and sliced it at the guy's arm. "Hay back mister," she said angry. She than kicked him on the stomach.

"Hm, you seem cheerful Maddie," said Nightstar with a smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:33 pm
((Maddie is just like Torhu!!!! Lol))

"You can say that!" sh said with a smile.

The man now terrified, ran into the crowd of the streets.

Anna used her scarf like a magical whip and flung it after him. When it tightened around his waist she tuggeg.

He fell onto his back. He quikly got up and scrambled away.

She changed back to normal. She felt extremely tired. She slid to the ground and sat there for a moment exhaling.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff