Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:25 pm
Nonoi sighed. She lifted herself off the ground and put a paw on Sakura's shoulder.

You did nothing but good... My daemon would like to thank you for helping it help me.

She smiled and flapped her wings taking her higher.

It was a wonder! I now have a power I never even dreamed...

Her wings stopped flapping and she fell to the ground with a soft flop and laid there for a few seconds. She laughed.

But it takes alot out of me...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:43 pm
~deep sigh~ thats a relief here I was thinking I'd done another thing wrong...If you like you may rest in my quarters to regane your strengh...I don't have company often here. ~smile~ I really don't mind if you wish to rest. I could even play you a lullaby to put you to sleep ~giggle~  

Sakura-Chan3689

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:27 am
Aki scowled. "Someone broke into the castle?! And how were you electrocuted?" She was mad, and it was heard in her voice.

She huffed and drifted down to the castle roof. "Beginner, go to the nurses' wing, it's down on the very last floor. They can help figure out what exactly happened." With that she set Beginner of the roof and flew off.

As Aki was flying, there was that flute again. What is that?! She thought, frustrated, and flew faster toward the sound.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:14 am
((~*Konichi' wa Kikuka! Long time no chat!*~))

name:Ariko
species:Sage of Wind ((~*Angel*~))
home:byako city
marital status: single
weapon:katana, archery, longbow
ability:Control over wind, flight, summoning, healing
appearance:User Image  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:47 am
((Oh! Ariko-san! Hello! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:08 pm
Nonoi would have answered Sakura, she didn't mean to be rude, but she was long asleep by then. She curled up into a little ball onto the floor and dreamt of her past.

The stone! Where is it!?

I haven't any idea, M'lord

She knelt before Lord Drianir in her human body, her wings low in submission. The Lord himself was pacing back and forth in worry. She hated the man, but had plegded loyalty to him... not on her own free will, but she had to oblige nonetheless...

Lord Drianir turned and pulled her chin so her eyes would meet his. She winced.

You disappoint me, my servant.

I'm sorry M'lord-

That just won't due, summoner!

He waved his hand behind him, a large dark portal appeared behind him. he put a binding spell over her wings and lifted her up by her wrist s to stand beside the portal. This was his threat, his portal usually lead to somewhere otherworldly and no one had returned from it, she turned away from the darkness.

I'd love to know where this portal leads Nonoi! Would you test it for me? Or would you rather live?

Nonoi let her head drop and he dropped her on the floor again, the portal dissappeared. Lord Drianir smiled.

Just as I thought... now No More Screwup!

He turned and left the room.

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:52 pm
*she smiled at Nonoi asleep on the floor. she played a simple song allowing Nonoi to float over to Sakura's bed.* Rest well my friend.*she contuined to play her flute soothingly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:10 pm
beginner nodded watching aki fly off and glided down to the nurses wing
"excuse me i would like to check in"
the nursed smiled and politly led her in a medical room and examined her telling her she would fully recover by tommorow
"thank you very much!"
she then went to her room and set the device she had found earlier on the table after putting on some rubber gloves she began to dismantle it first taking off the cover and then disconnecting its power supply

xXBeginnerXx

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:54 pm
Kikuka
((Oh! Ariko-san! Hello! ))

((~*I hope you don't mind my joining Kikuka-san*~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:56 pm
((Never Ariko-san! You're my friend! And anyways, Kabina needs more angels! biggrin ))  

Kikuka

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:10 pm
((~* biggrin Well then just tell me where to enter and i'll be there Kikuka-san!*~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
((^^ Just anywhere, it doesn't really matter Ariko-chan.... whee ))  

Kikuka

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:29 pm
((~* blaugh Sure then here i come!!*~))

Ariko flew through the gates of Kabina. Her midnight black hair now shoulder length high.

"It feels weird with shorter hair but at the same time I feel more freedom."Ariko said to her self a brilliant smile gracing her features as seh flew to her only friend here in Kabina, Aki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:05 pm
Just as Aki approached the sound of the flute, and knew she was getting closer another person entered Kabina, their exsitece tingling in Aki's sences. She scowled as made a wide turn, headed for the entrance, her gold touched wings, glowing against the blue-gray sky.  

Kikuka

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:11 pm
((sorry guy's I had a bolnde moment and forgot I needed a different character if I wanted to do anything outside of where I was. heres my new character it's not Sakura anymore it's Kyoko sorry! I'm blonde lol.))

name: Kyoko Yuriko
description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons: Sais
element: Water
home:Crystal Toyko
Speical talents: was able to play her flute and summon creatures, also's aid's other summoners in enhancing their power. Is teleknictic.
Quotes: Don't tell me I screwed up again!! Being with friends is the best gift of all.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff