Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 pm

As Zeno was pushed backwards he did a backflip, catching the Scythe between his legs with ease, being sure to avoid the blades yet still attaining a few cuts on his clothes but his skin went undamaged for now. With the hilt of the staff caught between his legs, he supported himself by stabbing his katana into the ground and shifting his body upward, throwing a swift punch towards Katsuro with chakra infused in his fist.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 pm
((Isn't he a Sannin? And you're what...Jounin? Maybe Raiden and you can handle him.))

Thinking better, Sorcam retreated again to the tree.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 pm
Raiden rushed to Sorcam at high speed, the eye followed him.

"Sorcam, theres a place I can hide you from the fight, let me take you there."

He was thinking of the underground lake, which none but him knew about. Only he could bring him there, and take him back out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm

"No, leave Sorcam. he's the only Medical Ninja here besides me and an experience like this only comes so many times in a lifetime, it should be good for him." A clone says as it appears in front of Sorcam. "Go on, Raiden. Zeno has decided that you should assist him, this guy won't go down easily, and he needs both you and Aura as backup." With that said the clone dissapeared.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 pm
katsuro, using his speed and demon chakra did a huge front flip as he left his scythe there as well. but the thing is, only he can wield it, only if he let zeno use it. he then took his two ahnded blade with a eye on the end of the hilt, looking around. it was also infused with dark chakra as well. he then taught zeno by waveing at him. "hello. im over here." he said, smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Zeno flipped his body forward and released his grip on the scythe. He kicked up his Katana once more, then he made a series of handseals. "Hikariton: Mitsukai Tsubasa no Jutsu (Light Release: Angel Wings Skill)." As a pair of bright wings emerged from his back, he made another handsign and began building up his Light Chakra. "Hikariton - Akaaka Mitsukaidan no Jutsu (Light Release - Shining Angel Blast Skill)" With this technique said and performed, a Winged Angel of Pure Light erupted out of Zeno's body wielding a Katana, then sent a slash of bright light at Katsuro. The jutsu was capable of harming him, but because it was a lighted being, having no physical form, he could not destroy it until it served its purpose.

De-Vaughn07

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Phi enter the area. Phi looks around and see Katsuro and Zeno. "Ok it time." Phi invisa eye was still on as Phi takes out his sword "Black Orchid" . Phi ran up to Zeno unseen and unheard.

(No one know im here)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm
Meanwhile sitting at a distance, Kurisu was standing on the top of the citadel tower overlooking the area, he saw a gapping hole in the roof. "Whats going on here?" Then he saw a big flash of light come from within the building. "Woah, what power."

(Sorry i dont know if you guys are inside or outside anymore)  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm
katsuro dodge the light and headed to zeno with lighting speed as he attempted to multiple slice him all over his body. if he dodge them, then he would attempt to kick him, using some of his demon's chakra in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Phi see Katsuro running when Phi get infront of Zeno. "ZENO IT PHI!" Phi get in block position with his sword.  

xPhi-Phix

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Zeno smirked as Katsuro rushed forward. He read his chakra flow and instantly knew his flow of attacks. The wings in his back wrapped around him and blocked the slices and kick aimed for him. (That jutsus capable of blocking Nin,Gen, and Tajutsu just by covering the user.) Once Katsuro ended his assault, the wings bursted open, sending him flying back. As Zeno stood, he was now a being made purely of Light with four wings and a heavenly aura. Adokenai Senshi (Cherubic Warrior). He took to the skies, wings spread out, widened and ready for attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:38 pm
katsuro was flown back but quickly regain his ballnce. he then curse under his breath as he knew that more people will come out. he then was sinking in a hole of death and darkness. arms where sticking ut of it as katsuro smirk. "we will meet again zeno. when we are alone that is." he said and vanished in the sink hole.

(my god. to many people are coming are about to come. we will have another fight when we are alone)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:38 pm
Kurisu saw an unknown character take flight. Kurisu waited a little longer before he decided ato jump into action, " Thinking-i need to know more about what im up against."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm
Jake arrived looking at zeno, "i believe you have something to teach me," he said smiling.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers