Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do any of you get beaten up by your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  HELL YEAH!! ALWAYS!!! T-T My parents are ebbil
  uum....soooooometimes x_x;;;
  rarely :P
  nevaaar
  not telling you!!
View Results

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:36 am
yalie5
Lately I've been really rude to elders for some reason... I just get pissed of at them more easily. I like to think I'm patient, but apparantly I'm not. Though I don't beleive I'd go as far as beating a child.

The more patient you are the technically more angery you are....Like me. Lots of people in school occasionally try to intmeidate me. I do not do anything back. sometimes, it just ends in a big ugly showdown of fists. Which i dont like talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:00 pm
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
Lately I've been really rude to elders for some reason... I just get pissed of at them more easily. I like to think I'm patient, but apparantly I'm not. Though I don't beleive I'd go as far as beating a child.

The more patient you are the technically more angery you are....Like me. Lots of people in school occasionally try to intmeidate me. I do not do anything back. sometimes, it just ends in a big ugly showdown of fists. Which i dont like talk2hand

really? I've been trying really hard to be polite but it's really hard. and i just lose my patience and my tone of voice isn't that pleasant by that point.  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:52 am
yalie5
CrimsnHawk
yalie5

really? I've been trying really hard to be polite but it's really hard. and i just lose my patience and my tone of voice isn't that pleasant by that point.

Thats good.

The quite bastards in my school flip out if you just merely poke a finger at them (Which i did).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:54 pm
t0shi0
I never got beaten because I was such a nice lil girl. <3 x3
But I did get yelled at, like the time I stuck a transformer's head into the DVD player and broke it. sweatdrop

same with me.. i got yelled at too excessively
too much
like evn when i didnt do anything whe it was my bros and sis.. but yeah.. the longest "talk" i had with my mother.. was about like 8 hours.. straight.. and no bathrrom, eating-nothing.. but of course we never did any talking.. only my mother.. and then afterwards, we had to write a letter explainging our bad behavior and that well never do it again.. even if we didnt do anything and it was just my moms lonliness creeping up again..and if her family did anything to her.. so hmm yeah

Potterized

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:33 pm
Forms of punishment vary with age. When I was young, I was spanked on the butt by my parents (with the so called "gai mo so" xp ) up till the age of 10, mostly for passing my 9 pm curfew or accidentally breaking stuff; beyond that age, anything I do that they don't approve of, I get my privileges taken away. For example, internet or TV privileges are temporarily removed for a certain period of time or until I can change my ways. They also sometimes assign me chores around the house as a form of punishment, like cleaning the bathroom or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:55 pm
currently, my dad does the lecturing thing. lecture lecture lecture, i think i'd rather have them beat me than lecture me. at least beating me would be quicker.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Currently my parents have been awfully silent and leave me alone most of the time... I wonder why? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:26 pm
Tokioka
Currently my parents have been awfully silent and leave me alone most of the time... I wonder why? rolleyes

oh! I'm sure the attempt at killing yourself has absolutely nothing to do with it. rolleyes
>  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:50 pm
yalie5
Tokioka

oh! I'm sure the attempt at killing yourself has absolutely nothing to do with it. rolleyes >
Thanks for stating the most obvious thing EVER. stare Really, you deserve applause.

*the sound of one hand clapping* smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:56 pm
Disipline is important to shape a child to know what is worng and right, but i personally don't agree with inflicting physical force upon a child.

Syeori

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:07 am
Never ever have my parents beaten me, or in fact, laid a finger on me. Funnily enough, I'm not particularly spoilt... I'm glad. mrgreen My parents usually yell, I guess...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:20 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Disipline is important to shape a child to know what is worng and right, but i personally don't agree with inflicting physical force upon a child.

i beg to differ. my parents didn't beat my little brother when they had the chance so now he's spoiled rotten... and they dumped him on me. telling me as his sister i should help raise him... well you won't let me slap him for being a little demon child what am i suppose to do?!?! stressed  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:10 pm
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda

i beg to differ. my parents didn't beat my little brother when they had the chance so now he's spoiled rotten... and they dumped him on me. telling me as his sister i should help raise him... well you won't let me slap him for being a little demon child what am i suppose to do?!?! stressed
I basically had to raise my bro like that, using good old violence. My parents were so busy working they dumped him on me and that's how he turned out so sensible. Although now he's 11 he's beginning to rebel against me a bit, but he's still my b***h at heart. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda

I basically had to raise my bro like that, using good old violence. My parents were so busy working they dumped him on me and that's how he turned out so sensible. Although now he's 11 he's beginning to rebel against me a bit, but he's still my b***h at heart. whee

well you're lucky. you can hit him. I smacked him a couple of times once because he tried to strangle me and he called my mother and i got yelled at. am i the only one who thinks that's wrong. i was so pissed. i wanted to shout "well if you're such an expert at it why don't you do it yourself?!?!" at her. my parents aren't that busy. they've got enough time to nag me and ask me stupid question. I wish they'd stfu. anyways... your little brother's 11? lol. mine is almost 11. such a little b*****d. i remember when he was like 7 and i was nice to him. because he was nice to me. no being spoiled like week old bread. argh!! so mad!! i want to hit him sometimes... but not today. lol.  

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:53 pm

My parents used to beat me up a lot. Then I reached my evil thirteen year and started expressing my rebelliousness. Dad tried to slap him and I caught his wrist and dug my nails into it before I grinned and pushed him away. That's when they learned physical force doesn't work anymore, not with all the soccer that I do. Now they're beating me up mentally because I'm such freaking sensitive person. I try not to cry untili they leave anyway. It seems to work. Of course they call me the worthless idiot, but I call myself that already as a form of defense so they can't get at me that bad.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff