Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:49 am
DasJabberwockie
Resident Isaka

Some people like a game only because some of the characters are hot or cute. *cough*FF7*cough* xp
Cid Highwind was what drew me to it. xd
"I want some $@%&$#! tea!" rofl
That, and I was a FF fan until 10 was released...then I became ashamed.

Yeah, I didn't disliked it but, well, it wasn't the best one... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:33 am
Request 17
I Am a major fan of the Resident Evil Series. But mostly of George Remero film series actully. And seeing how I have nothing to do at the moment, I thought it was worth a try for joining.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:51 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 17
I Am a major fan of the Resident Evil Series. But mostly of George Remero film series actully. And seeing how I have nothing to do at the moment, I thought it was worth a try for joining.

Is it even possible to like the movies more than the games? I mean...the games came first, are the staple diet of any video-gaming RE Fan, and is what started Resident Evil in the first place. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:45 pm
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
Request 17

Is it even possible to like the movies more than the games? I mean...the games came first, are the staple diet of any video-gaming RE Fan, and is what started Resident Evil in the first place. 3nodding

The request was okay, better than the others. I really love the Romero series, it started way back. But the RE series lets you live it.  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:52 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
Request 17

The request was okay, better than the others. I really love the Romero series, it started way back. But the RE series lets you live it.
True, it's better... but not much seeing as how Romero and RE aren't linked other than exploiting violence against the non-living members of our society lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:01 pm
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
Request 17

True, it's better... but not much seeing as how Romero and RE aren't linked other than exploiting violence against the non-living members of our society lol

Romero completely inspired Resident Evil. I dont see how they aren't linked.  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:14 pm
Mr. Kennedy

Romero completely inspired Resident Evil. I dont see how they aren't linked.
There are other zombie-movie producers out there. (Not that I have anything against Romero anyways)...any one of them could have inspired it, actually. But you do have a point. For some reason I keep mixing Romero up with some other guy when it comes to Night of The Living Dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:16 pm
i remember what i said, i said iam huge fan Resident evil and have seen the movies beat the games and are waiting Biohazard 5  

Mr. Lionheart

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:56 pm
I don't remember what I wrote it mine... but most likely just like this HUGE paragraph saying how much I LOVE RE lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:19 pm
Leirbag1011
I don't remember what I wrote it mine... but most likely just like this HUGE paragraph saying how much I LOVE RE lol.

I think I did too. I said what games I've played, my favorite one, my favorite characters. Telling why I love it and wrote in a good as possible english.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:19 pm
Resident Isaka
Leirbag1011

I think I did too. I said what games I've played, my favorite one, my favorite characters. Telling why I love it and wrote in a good as possible english.

Sounds sorta like mine! I even gave some memories playing the game thinking I was talking to someone who was gonne send me a message back X_X" One of them was one time... it was like 1 AM and my bro was playing it in our living room and I woke up at around that time cuz I couldn't sleep (usually my bro would sleep with me for me to sleep in peace sweatdrop ) and um... I went around the outside and I stood in front of a glass door like a zombie (didn't notice I was doing that since I was tired) and my bro looked at me and just shot out into the air and was cursing in spanish and saying "DON'T ******** DO THAT!!!" ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:07 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 17
Maybe if it was "The Official Zombie Guild," but frankly, Romero is good, but liking Romero is NOT a contribution to Resident Evil fandom. It's not a negative point, but neither is it a positive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:13 pm
Request 18
I would like to join this guild because I really like resident evil Im also new to Gaia, but i could learn whatever it is i need to from anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:23 pm
I just joined and I already forgot what mine said.  

HouyoTsunamiMatrix

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces