Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:30 pm
Roland groaned and lunged for her, wrapping her in a tight hug so that her face was partially against his chest. "Aha! Now you're trapped, and I can't be taken in by your adorablenezz!" he exclaimed triumphantly.

Anden felt himself being pulled into a one-armed hugged and he hopped on one foot not to loose his balance before regaining it. Being called 'Andy' made him smile a little, and he placed his hand on the wrist of the arm arond him, holding it a bit. "Okay, fine. I won't mention it and I'll take all the credit for the brilliant idea to put me in decent clothes." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 pm
Erika laughed. "Aw no!" she said as she tried to push away from him and quickly gave up as she pouted, though she was blushing terribly from being held with her head against his chest and she didn't exactly want him to let her go. "And here I was trying to not get you to squishly hug me." she said and then poked him. "And wondermus is not a word Roland." she said as an after thought.

James laughed. "Whatever. Can we go eat lunch now?" he asked as he started leading Anden towards the cafeteria anyways without waiting for an answer.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Roland laughed as well, "Too bad." He yelped as he was poked, squirming a little though he kept hold of Erika. "Of course it is! Right under whimsicality and wuzgowzkerziz!" he said with another laugh as he returned the favor and poked her.

Anden found himself being lead towards the cafeteria and he scrunched his nose. It was still awkward..but at least James, loyal James, was still with him. He glanced up to James, "Not that I'm complaining..but why are you being so nice to me?" Anden asked, not unkindly, genuinely curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:54 pm
James shrugged. "Well . . . you're my friend. Admittedly you haven't exactly been the nicest of all human beings towards me, but . . . you definately don't deserve this." he said and then entered the cafeteria as he released Anden from the hug.

Erika laughed some more and squirmed. "Aah! Stop it! I wanna eat my lunch!!" she whined playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 am
Anden felt a pang at those words and he found himself missing James' arm as they entered the cafeteria. "I'm glad you think so." he said with a sigh. He glanced around the cafeteria with a frown, "Hey, do you know the girl I told you about, the one that did this to me? Theresa?" he asked as he looked up at James.

Roland laughed and then released her as he glanced up, "Your friend from this morning is here..and wearing different clothes I believe.." he noted, knowing full well it was Anden.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 am
((OMG! Just noticed your siggy! HILARIOUS!! Edward!!!! SKEEEEEEE!!!))

James nodded. "Yeah. I know her . . ." he said and sighed, not exactly proud.

Erika looked over where Roland was and saw Anden. "Who-?" she started and then saw James. "Oh. James is with hi-her . . ." she said, nearly slipping up and saying 'him'.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 am
(hahaha <3 Yes..Edward is a sexzy, blood-sucking, cookie fiend! twisted )

"You do? How do you know her? She'll undo this, won't she?" he said somewhat worriedly as he looked up at James.

Roland almost laughed at her slip up as he asked innocently, "So where is your brother today, Erika?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 am
(hahaha <3 Yes..Edward is a sexzy, blood-sucking, cookie fiend! twisted )

"You do? How do you know her? She'll undo this, won't she?" he said somewhat worriedly as he looked up at James.

Roland almost laughed at her slip up as he asked innocently, "So where is your brother today, Erika?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 am
((lols))

James sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "She's . . . my cousin." he said with a sigh, deciding to let Anden digest that before answering any of his other questions.

Erika was taken off guard by the innocent question and pointed over at Anden. "He's right there." she said and then realized her slip up. And sighed as she dropped her arm. "You know, you're not supposed to remember Anden at all. It was just supposed to be me, James, and the person who did this who were supposed to remember." she said, deciding to let it all spill out now that she had pretty much given it away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 am
Anden stopped in his tracks, "Your cousin? What the Hell?" he was practically yelling and several kids quieted and turned, at which he blushed before shooting them a glare that made them turn away nervously. He looked back at James, "You can reason with her then..can't you? To change me back?"

Roland chuckled, and at her words, he raised a brow. "Oh really? I think the 'person who did this' miscalculated. Only master ranking magick users can work magick over other magickal beings successfully without directly pointing it at that person." he said with a grin, having admitted something.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am
Erika blinked. "Wait, what?!" she asked as she looked at him, her eyes wide with a bit of shock.

James shrugged. "She's rather stubborn, but I'll talk to her." he said, nodding. He then chuckled. "And to avoid further embarrassment, I'd refrain from yelling." he said as he pattedd Anden on the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 am
(*reads your siggy* YAY! Mousey is feeling betterness! *happy dancez* *givez you a cookie* I stayed home sick today from school (and regretably) work. I wasn't sad not to work, but the money I would have made is missed. X_X Hopefully I can stay home from school but go to work tomorrow.)

Roland grinned mischeviously and mimicked her, "Wait, what? Le gaspeth!" he said in a falsetto before laughing, "You should see yourself, kid. It's adorable."

Anden nodded gratefully, and at that and the head patting, Anden scrunched his nose. "Gee..thanks." he said as he nudged James forward, "To the tables, lunch is almost over."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:22 am
Erika frowned and bopped him on the head. "Not funny." she said and then packed up her stuff as she left to go over to Anden and James, since she didn't really feel like talking to Roland at the moment. She didn't know why, but him not telling her what he was . . . it really bugged the heck out of her.

James laughed. "I'm going, I'm going." he said and then noticed that Erika was heading their way. "Your sister's coming." he said as he pointed towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 am
Roland was more than a little hurt by her behavior. But he shrugged it off and finished eating, calmly deposited his waste and headed out through one the outer entrances. Her behavior was common of mortals. When faced with magick, they either ran from it, were fascinated by it..or tried to kill it.

Anden scrunched his nose at the sight of his sister. "Can we run now?" he asked as he stifled the urge to hide behind James. Memories of the morning floated back to him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm
James raised an eyebrow at Anden, but it was already too late as Erika reached them.

"Hey guys. Have a nice lunch?" she asked, rather moody and sullen. She easily accepted that Roland was a magical creature, but for it to take her brother getting charmed or cursed or whatever one called it, for him to tell her . . . it really ticked her off.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff