Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm
He laughed. "Wow this must be a new record for you draco I think you just met these slaves and already you want to sleep with them. That smashes your record of a week with that other slave."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm
*sometimes, he still has to learn on his own or it will never get it into his head, or at least long enough for the beer to wear off* i say softly to her, whispering the last part, then i look to him *as well my brother, u may be drunk and out of arrest, but trust me, i can still put u behind bars of another kind if u continue your trouble, after all i think this sweet slave here would much enjoy sleeping in your bed in your place* i say with a smirk and gently run a hand through her hair and scratch behind her ear  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm
"Drunk? I have had two beers thank you and lets go, try to put me behind bars I will take you on all day long."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 pm
Chloe couldn't help but prr softly. Anytime she was touched behind her ears always calmed her. But she heard the last part of what he said and her eyes widened into worry. "W-What?!"  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:20 pm
i smile and keep scratching her ear *i meant that if he keeps up the drinking ill let him sleep in your cage and u can sleep in his comfy bed, and do not worry sweet slave as if u were to sleep in any bed it would be beside me for i do love to have someone in my arms* i say and kiss her on the cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm
Alexis smiled and hugged Chloe back with a smile, nodding to Dracoso's request.

((You all post too fast T-T))  

vampire_girl6666

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm
"I would like to see you try and put me in a cage." He said over his shoulder as he walked outside and sat down in a pool chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm
I run my hand gently down alexis's hair and then scratch her behind the ear on the same place gently and look into her eyes *now there is that sweet smile, and how are you today sweet Alexis?* i say softly with a smile  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:24 pm
((Sorry!! sweatdrop ))

Chloe blushed lightly. "O-Oh." She smiled back at Alexis. "H-How are you doing today?" She tried not to get to excited over Dracoso's but it was so hard. She felt like she was going to faint. She tried not to show much excitment but a big grin did not leave her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm
He smiled when a flock of birds flew over the house and he decided to have some taget practice. He pulled a handgun out of his waistband and aimed and fired 3 times taking out three birds.  

Takahashi Uchiha

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Alexis purred softly when he started scratching her ears and she immediately smiled warmly. "Good," She replied to Dracoso's question.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm
I gently put one arm around each of their shoulders and give them a soft kiss on the cheek and smile to them, i reach up and slowly rub the back of their necks *well then i think its time we got outside and enjoy the day, after all i wouldnt want u to two trapped inside all day* i lead u gently outside and continue to scratch behind your ears after i finish your necks  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Chloe jumped to hear a gun being shot. She hated guns and knives. She shuttered quietly. But felt more relazed to feel his arm around her. It soothed her for some reason. Anytime she felt someone it made her happier. But still the thought of animals being abused killed her inside. She was a vegetarian. The guns didn't help.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm
[[ sweatdrop great now how am I supposed to post??? ]]
Sky looked around the basement some more. One of the masters had come in and taken one of the slaves out.
"It seems they really have forgotten about me..."  

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm
He put the gun back into his waistband and walked down into the basment looking for something.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff