Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm
"I.... I see.... When was it....? How long ago...?" Coralina asked, trying to keep herself from crying. She held the Cheagles tighter, but her arms started shaking.

Tear couldn't say anything. That was not something she was expecting to hear. She couldn't image how Coralina could feel, travelling so far just to find out one grandparent left and the other died.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 pm
Luke was oddly silent, they sure were quiet over there. He payed little attention though, he'd know soon enough.

"Not that long ago, four days perhaps? In fact, there was some stuff left behind at the old house. Possession and money included, and there are some people still trying to figure out what to do with it. If you'd like to go looking for your grandmother, they might know where to look."

Guy frowned. He could tell that Coralina was trying her best not to break down right there. Like Tear he also couldn't comment.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm
"A-ah.... Th-thank you.....I-I'll go a-ask..." Her voice was close to cracking, but she managed to keep it from doing so. She bowed slightly to the person and a single tear fell. She wiped it away carefully with her shoulder, so as not to let go of the Cheagles. She slowly started walking towards what was her grandparents' house to talk to those who might know something.

"Coralina.... It's okay.... If you need to cry, don't try to hold it in. Sometimes you just need to cry..." Tear knew her words couldn't really comfort her, but if she just let herself cry, she might feel a bit better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm
"H-hey!" Luke called after them as he caught up. "Whats the-"

Guy shushed him and shook his head, "Just a moment." He hated seeing Coralina like this, but he knew there wasn't anything he could do.

Mieu looked up at her with large, sad eyes. The Cheagle whimpered and snuggled against Coralina.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Her walking slowed until she stopped all together. She bowed her head and let out a single sob, though by that time, her tears were flowing freely. "I-I'm sorry...." she managed to say, her voice thick with tears.

Tear walked over to her and carefully took the Cheagles from her and rested her hand on Coralina's shoulder. "It's alright. Don't apologize..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm
Mieu was looking between Tear and Coralina. "Huu.."

Luke looked away, not wanting to get caught up in all of the emotions. "Hey, it's not your fault."

"I'm sorry." Guy felt unusually shy about comforting her, since there wasn't anything he could really do. He shivered lightly, not really comfortable with all the sadness. "We'll find your grandmother."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm
She nodded and wiped away her tears with a sniff. "I-I know.... You're right.... And we will find my grandmother..." She coughed a bit to clear her throat. "L-Let's just go and see if we can find out where she went..." She continued to rub her eyes. "I just hope the fruit keeps..."

"Yes.... But we'll leave tomorrow afternoon. There's no need to rush it. And I'm sure the fruit will be fine." Tear told her in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Guy nodded in agreement, "Yeah, let's just take this one step at a time."

Luke followed, not really finding anything to say at a time like this.

"Things are going to be okay." Mieu sniffled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm
"Y-Yeah.... Things'll be fine...." She started walking again, until she reached the house her grandparents used to own. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

Tear was quiet and waited to see what would be in this new place. She looked down at Sacha, who looked about to cry herself. Tear petted Sacha on the head to comfort her. Sacha looked up at Tear and snuggled against her arm a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 pm
Mieu was now snuggling as close as he could to Sacha in an attempt to comfort his fellow Cheagle.

There was a long pause before the door swung open. A rather tall women answered and she looked down at the group. "Hello?" There was a pause before she gasped, "Oh, you!" She greeted Coralina as though she knew her. "Please, come inside. You and your friends are welcome." She stepped out of the doorway. There only seemed to be two other people inside, two men sitting at a table. There wasn't much left in the house, but it was still quite roomy.

Guy stayed behind the two with Luke, waiting for Coralina to step into the house first before they'd follow after.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Coralina nodded and walking into the house. "Hello everyone... I heard what happened...." She said in a quiet voice as she stepped in.

Tear walked in behind Coralina and leaned against the wall, the Cheagles still with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Luke eyes were wandering as he scanned the house. The atmosphere was rather unnerving or at least it was for him.

Guy followed in last and closed the door behind him. He decided to stay put and stood against the door.

The tall women remained silent before speaking up again. "You're... The granddaughter, correct?"

The two sitting looked from each other and then back at the girl. "We're awfully sorry, Miss." One said.

"..." She turned her attention back towards Coralina. "I was place in charge of service and solemnities. My name is Gwendolyn Freud."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 pm
She nodded. "I'm Coralina Torean. And yes, I am the granddaughter..." She stood in the middle of the room, her head bowed slightly and her hands clenched in front of her.

Tear stayed silent, since she didn't think it appropriate to say anything when it was more of a family matter. She felt a little bit like an intruder, but she wanted to stay with Coralina to make sure she would be okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:25 pm
She pulled something from the table and then turned her attention back to Coralina. "Then, I suppose, you can take this." Gwendolyn held out a rather ornate box which contents included some more valuable possessions that had been left behind. ".. You can do with them what you wish." She'd only assumed this was a part of the reason Coralina returned to the house.

Guy watched, wondering what the contents of the box might be. It would be strange for someone to leave their items behind, but assumed that there must have been a valid reason.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:41 pm
"Ah, Thank you..." She opened the box, to see what was left behind. Inside was a few piece of jewelry; a bracelet, a ring and a pendant, all made of solid gold with a single jewel, a different one in each piece. Beside the jewelry was a leather-bound notebook and next to that was a silver-framed photograph. The photograph was of a young couple, smiling happily, though the photo looked old and worn, turning a little brown. She silently looked over everything in the box, wondering why her grandmother would leave these things behind, though she felt she might know the reason.

Tear looked over at the items from her place against the wall and wondered how someone would leave such priceless seeming items behind.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff