Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:49 pm
Acura looked at where the shinobi had landed and studied the cracks to see how much damaged he did, but sadly not enough to stop him from getting away. Acura jumped up to the tree house and looked at Kai. " Are you alright?" Acura said in a comforting voice hiding the anger he had inside.

"And I make no promises of not tracking the guy down anyway. You see when i put my hand on his shoulder, I stuck a tracking device on him," Acura said in a calmer and more confident voice than before. Turning to Kai and seeing the worried expression on her face and then looking down at Lorri. "He'll be ok, much better than his tree house," Acura said in a joking voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:25 pm
shibito then left for the town building where the hokage lived. "That b***h, she takes 1,000,000 dollars from us and claims that she is going to buld us an elite army with the money and then she just runs off leaving an IOU" shibito then sees Tsunade lying in her bed sleeping. then he puul out his bow and arrow.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 pm
Acura woke up in shock. "Something's wrong...," Acura whispered...." Ahh the Hokage," Acura said with even more shock then before. "She's introuble." Acura jumped out of bed then rushed out the door to the Hokage's house.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm
Acura was too late for the arrow was already in the hokage's abdomen and Shibito was long gone from that place and on his way back to the mist village.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:30 pm
[Dude you just can't kill everyone or hit them all the time]
Acura bursted through the door and saw that he really was to late. Acura took the Hokage to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm
as soon as shibito fled the village he attended to his wounds that were inflicted by the hokage "Damn, she sure had a bit of bite to her, heh, heh, heh" shibito then looked down at his gut and discovered that he had been hit by a poison needle and had unknowingly left a trail of blood."Oh, crap." was all he could muster.  

Nathanderdethdealer

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:41 am
[[Dude, define god-modding for me, will ya'?

Sorry, I went and stayed a night at my friends and ending up going up to central London with some other mates the next day! 8D]]

Lorri stirred, his head ached and the sweat was dripping from his forehead. He felt incredibly sick. Gross. He yawned and attempted to rolled over, how long had he been asleep? He could hazily remember Kai's voice screaming, was she okay? What happened? And why hadn't he woken up? For some reason, Lorri felt a heavy pressure on his stomach; he reached up toward his eyes and rubbed the open. Glancing down at his chest, feeling for the object, he saw that it was Kai's head. He felt her soft hair flow under his fingers and the smooth of her skin; she was asleep on his stomach. Her eyes were damp, and the patterns of tears rolled down her cheeks, had she really been crying? She looked tired and as unwell as he felt, so he didn't intend to wake her. He slid out from underneath her, his bare chest was wet too; she really has been crying he thought.

The red head picked her up and placed her on his bed, she didn't stir, still in a deep slumber. ((Aww ~ )) Finally, Lorri turned away from her. He froze. What has happened to MY HOUSE??!?!?!

((XDDD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 am
[[Mind you, Kai is wearing a bikini underneath a sweatshirt, and shorts. So much for going to the beach. God-modding is when you never lose, and you can kill everyone, and you never get hurt.]]

Kai was really out, surely a deep slumber. Boy, she had wasted all ger chakra on Lorri! [[ ITS LURVE!!]] Kai woke up as soon as she was placed down. Ew, this bed is all warm, and.. sweaty?! She jumped up and her legs hit against Lorri's. "Uh hi!" She said quickly zipping up her sweatshirt. "So much for going to the beach huh?"
She asked, frowning. Realizing how it might sound kinda.. weird.. she took it back quickly. "Gyyaaa.. ER I mean... Someone tried to.. ki-kill you.. to get info about the sharingan.." She said her voice shaky. "Uhm, Acura sensei fought him off." She said glaring around the Tree House. "As you can see." She didn't want to mention that she used her chakra to help him, but it was clear on her face.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:48 am
[ Omg why does everyone have the sharingon? I mean really it's cool but not like everyone should have it. Acura has something like the sharingon but not exactly just to make it so we all don't have the sharingon.]

Acura fixed Lorri's house..... Or at least tried to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:36 am
Shibito by now as very sick. so sick that he couldn't continue on "Damnit, just now i remembered th fact of body doubles to protect politicians!!!!! For all i know that could have been a double in the bed!!" shibito then collapsed and started to puke everywhere. "Is this the end? I hope not....*huff*huff* i just need to find*huff*huff* that scroll....." shibito then collapsed "I'm still not out of the damn country yet!!!!!!" he thought. "Oh well, i'll just rest for a bit ya, just rest right here." shibito then closed his eyes and slept.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm
At the Hokages hosue Acura looked down and saw blotches of blood on the ground. He leaned down to smell it. It was fresh. Acura followed the blood which led to the woods/ where Shibito was hiding. Acura hid in a tree just a few yards away from Shibito, and was watching him. How much pain he seemed to be in. " Should i help him?" Acura whispered to himself wondering what he should do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 pm
"*Huff* *Huff* heh, i can't believe i failed and that it's gonna end......right.....here....right...............now" shibito chuckled to himself situating himself into a position in which is peaceful to die in.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:31 pm
Acura came out from where he was hiding. "Good or not you're still a shinobi and that's all that really counts or matters," Acura said. Acura picked him up and took the shinobi to the hospital.

Acura was sitting at the bed side of shinobi. Still wondering who he was and what was his purpose for being here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:31 pm
"why...*huff* *huff* did you save mehen i made an attempton yourhokage's life?" shibito asked while n life support.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:01 pm
"I-I'm not sure," Acura sai dlooking out the window wondering why he really did save this guys life, besides the fact he was a shinobi. " I guess beause.. Well.... i mean your a shinobi and like it or not shinobis help each other no matter what," Acura said knowing that that wasn't the real answer and doubting the shinobi would buy that.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games