Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:27 am
3nodding "I'd love too!"

Zaix wagged happily and played a resounding C note on his flute, causing the butterflies to flash and disappear.

"I'd better get unpacked myself so I can be ready to join you smile "

Suddenly... a low rumble was heard...

"...... sweatdrop umm... hehe oops! hehe. guess I'd better get started xd "

Zaix opened up his arms inviting a hug... but then blinked and blushed heavily.

" sweatdrop Sorry! I'm so used to giving hugs whee " He wagged his tail shyly and smiled, extending his free paw. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Kai: Don't worry about it haha.

He reached out and shook the paw while hugging him with the other paw, giving the standard "dude" hug.

Kai: I'll see you later. Let me know if you need help! Just give me a call.

Kai hands him his number and then Kai heads toward his room and unpacks his things. He locks the door then pulls out a laptop and a small portable safe. He unlocks it and there is a Colt .45 Revolver & some ammo inside. He locks it back up and puts it between his mattress and his bedspring. Having traveled a long way, Kai lays down and dozes off. His pager lies on the table next to the bed.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 pm
Zaix smiled as he started to unpack his luggage. He sorted through all of his jeans and buttoned shirts and found a nice white and red striped shirt. He layed out his would-be outfit on the bed and placed both of his suitcases in a corner on the ground.

"There 3nodding That should do it for now. I'd better get ready!"

Zaix looked at the number he recieved from Kai and smiled, wanting to call it, but not wanting to bother him... Still he really enjoyed his company.

He decided it would be best to surprise his new friend.

"I hope he likes smoothies smile "

The WolfAngel took his outfit and went into the restroom to change, leaving his flute to rest on the bed. It gave a small glow... a faint A played...

At length, Zaix came out of the restroom, wearing his jeans and his soft light-wieght buttoned shirt, leaving a couple of them undone. He decided to go barepawed, for it made him feel more relaxed. He grabbed his flute and hooked it to his jean loop near his knee and reached into the other jeans he was wearing to retrieve his wallet and cell phone. The wolf gently approached the door and padded out, walking towards a nearby deli inside the hotel. He dialed the number just before sitting down at a table. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Kai was thrashing in his bed, having a nightmare about his childhood and the fire that killed everyone but himself. He awoke in a panic, covered in a light sweat. He sat bolt upright and didn't notice his phone ringing

Kai: "How long until I can be at peace with myself!?" He asked "Its not like it was my fault but still... I have to know what happened. Someday I'll find out... Hmm? What's that? Oh s**t, its my phone!

Finally getting his head together he picked it up and saw it was Zaix.

Kai: I hope he's not in trouble. Regardless, it'd still be pretty fun to hang out with him again haha. God knows I could go for a break. *Answers phone* Hello?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am
"Heya! I'm at the Deli near the entrance to the Hotel ^_^ would you like to join me?"

Zaix wagged as he sat on the wooden chair stool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm
Kais tail started wagging as he answered

Kai: Sound's great. I'll be there in five minutes.

Kai slipped into his black jacket and was shirtless underneath. He wore black jeans and went barepawed as always, feeling that shoes restricted his movement to much. He grabbed his sword, he never went without it, and headed down to the deli. He whistled to himself as he walked and thought how lucky he'd ended up being to find someone who was so easy to talk to. He walked into the dei and saw Zaix sitting at a stool by the counter. He raised his paw and waved then headed over and sat next to him. He patted him on the back as he sat down.

Kai: Hey Zaix, hows it going?

He turned to the waiter behind the counter and asked for a footlong Italian BMT with jalapenos on it and a coke.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Zaix happily wagged and smiled brightly
"I'm good! Thanks! It's good to see you!"

Zaix blushes slightly as he forgot to order
sweatdrop
"Oh right! oops ^^; Umm... May i have ... a 6-inch turkey club with extra pickels and a strawberry mango smoothie please?" mrgreen

Zaix smiled brightly at the waiter, causing him to smile as he nodded and started to put in the order in the kitchen behind him.

Zaix turned to face Kai and wagged gently
"hehe I honestly couldn't wait to call you whee I only unpacked a little bit. "

The wolf blushed slightly and rocked gently.
"Oh and don't worry about the bill wink I got it covered smile "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Kai's tail wagged behind him and he started to respond but then he paused for a moment as a female fox walked past the window. She looked at him blew a kiss then continued. Regaining his focus he turned back around

Kai: Thanks, thats really nice of you! xd I'll grab it next time then. I gotta admit, I'm glad you called haha. That was good timing. *His gaze drifts for a second then he shakes his head and continues* So, how long are you out here on vacation for?

The waiter brought over Kai's sub and set it down in front of him. He started drinking his coke but was waiting til Zaix got his food to eat.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 pm
"Ah right... "
He chuckled and wiggled his ears looking at Kai's Italian BMT.
"Wow that looks really good!"

Zaix flicked his tail around in thought, looking off towards the cieling ...

"umm....... Well it's supposed to be two weeks but my overseer extended it to four sweatdrop He... spoils me too much sometimes xd "

Zaix giggled as the waited brought back his food and then his smoothie.
The wolf bowed his head and placed his paws together gently....

He then lifted his head and smiled, blushing a bit as he sipped at his smoothie.

" mrgreen man I love these xp So! I have good timing eh? Hehe. I'm glad I didn't bisturb you. "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Kai: Not at all! I was actually really glad to hear from you! haha biggrin Your smoothie lookes pretty good to. SO, you're here for four weeks huh? Now that's what I call a vacation! xp haha. Now, do you work as a "purifier" or is that just on the side?

He paused and grabbed his sub. He licked his muzzle and took a bite of it. His tail started wagging almost immediately.

Kai: Wow! These are amazing! xd Good call on meeting at the deli haha. whee So...what made you choose here for vacation?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 pm
"heheh! Well I kinda didn't have much choice sweatdrop Aero, my 'big brother' insisted this place. He said he had been here once and LOVED it heart "

Zaix smiled as Kai ate his sub happily, taking a moment to bite into his sub as well.

"Wow this is good too! 3nodding "

The wolf-angel's tail wagged happily back and forth.

"As for the other job i have... I honestly can't say it's something that I wanted at first... but it opened my eyes to alot of things. I do really want to help as many beings as I can. It's funny... This flute"

Zaix pulled it out gently and sat it down on the table...
"It wasn't always a flute... I kinda ... found me in the form of... a sword xd "

Zaix blushes and shakes his head.
"It's bad when a random sword appears and hovers above you one random night sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm
Kai's tail continued to wag as he ate

Kai: Tell your brother he has great taste haha. lol I understand what you mean about the sword though haha.I can see that being a cause for alarm. So then, that flute was a sword? And, thats just the form it takes for you? Do you fight with it like that or does it turn back? How's it work?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm
"Welll...... sweatdrop I haven't figured out much about it... but i do know that I follows my heart... Which can be difficult to control. I actually have been training to supress it... The flute form is rather easy to purify target from afar. I can use it as a striking rod though and it has as much of that effect too. wink The sword is more for physical enemies that are more stubborn sweatdrop "

Zaix smiled sheepishly as he ate a bit more.

"It can summon shapes and images in my mind... but to a limited degree. butterflies are easy for me... but other things take time sweatdrop "

Zaix sipped his smoothie and the flute started glowing... a familiar voice was heard....

'and it can relay my thoughts...'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm
Kai: Thats incredible! What an awesome weapon! Haha. I've never heard of such a thing. All my sword can do is alter wind currents haha. I can use the wind caused from a slash to form a second attack and cut them with the wind created from the first. Flurries of strikes are even better haha. But man, yours is so unique. Wait!?...Those butterflies were made from your sword!? That must take a lot of concentration! That's awesome!

Kai stopped and his ears twitched suddenly picking up a voice he didn't know. He couldn't tell what it was saying though.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 am
Zaix giggled as he saw Kai's reaction.

whee "awww stop it... your making me blush! hehehe!"

Zaix rocked shyly back and forth and wagged.

"Your blade has mastery over wind though. 3nodding You must be really fast! ^^ I love the wind. It's so soothing, but it can also be powerful!"

Zaix smiled and sipped at his smoothie again.
He smiled at Kai after wiggling his ears in thought

"Hey... you know what? We'd make an awesome team mrgreen Your blade and my ranged arts would be perfect together!" 3nodding

Zaix giggled and smiled at Kai warmly.  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces