Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Melody giggled "Yea lets dig in!" she poured water into one glass and asked "Jin do you want water or soda??"
She put some rice balls and rice on a seprete place and walked into a corrner of the kitchen and called "Yukie come down lunch time!"
The white wolf troted down the stair and saw the food in her bowl and stated "Thank you melody I cant rember the last time you made rice balls.." yukie dough in getting rice all over herself as she took a quick break and looked at the two.
Melody started to laught will she was walking back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 pm
jin looked at mel"ill have water " he said with a smile as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of it " So yukie how are you" he said as he waited for mel to get to her seat  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Melody sat down in her seat. She poured water in the other empty glass and handed it to jin "Here you go jin!" she smiled.
Yukie looked up from eatting and stated "Just fine now that I've got food!!" she said as she looked back down and contiuned eatting.
Melody looked at jin and stated "Bon apite" she said in perfect french.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm
jin took the glass and and looked at his plate and picked up one of his rice balls and took a small bite the taste he got was awesome his eyes started to water "mel you cook great I love it"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 pm
"Really you like it.." melody's eyes sparkled. She smiled. She looked to yukie yukie nodded her head in agrement with jin. "Well I glad you two like it!" she stated. She put some rice and a rice ball on her plate and took a spoon full of rice and ate it. A few pieces of rice missing her mouth and being on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:34 pm
jin looked at mel and saw the rice and reached over and wiped it off and smiled " you missed some " he said as he stopped and looked into her eyes and felt his face blush  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm
"T-T-Thanks jin.." she blushed deeply.
Yukie back out of the kitchen fast seeing them go all lovely dovey.
"Hey jin, I think we scared yukie away.." she stated grining alittle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm
jin smiled "yeah i think we did to " he said as he kept staring into her eyes unable to look away "you are a beauty beyond compare mel" as he said that he placed his hand on hers waiting to see what she would do((i have to switch computers))  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:35 am
She blushed "Oh jin..I wouldn't say that!"
She lend forward her heart pounding and kissed him on the lips. When she finished kissing him she blushed alot, thanks yukie for not being there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:30 am
jins eyes closed as they kissed and his heart started to pund in his chest as she kissed him he thought"" wow her lips are so soft I mean really soft"" when she pulled back he looked into her eyes and blushed  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm
She giggled. "Jin..I made you blush.."
She got up and put her plate in the sink and put the water on hot. She grabbed a near by soap bottle and sqeezed it lightly making bubbles appear in the air. She turned around and giggled, she looked like a little girl who just had been given some cotton candy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Jin grabs his plate and walks over and puts it in the sink then looked at melody then walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her" that was a great lunch" he said as he looked into her eyes  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm
"Thank you I try my best!!" she stated smiling ear from ear.
She grabed a blue sponge and put soap on it and started to scrub the dishes. While she did that she stated "Jin if you like you could go and wait in the liveding room...or here if you like." she contiued to dishes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:28 am
jin looked at her " i think ill help with the dishes " he said as he found another sponge and put soap on it and turned the water over warm and started to wipe off the dishes and clean them spotless"you know the last time i did dishes was about 7 years ago with my mom before she passed away" he said as he stopped to recount the day he helped her do the dishes  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 pm
"Oh really that was sweet of you to help your mother."
She dryed on of the glasses and tried to reach on the top self to put it but she was to short. She even tried standing on her tipy toes. But she fell softly with a bump.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff