Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 pm
(o-o..T__T then he makes them cry! So he's still a tree killer! *sobs*)

Ryllura danced with her eyes closed, feeling the beat moving amongst the air as Annara's voice soothed her. And then as if sensing him, her eyes opened as she turned as a motion in the dance, opening her eyes and looking right at him. Her lips curved into a smile and she waved, "Good afternoon, Leo..enjoying yourself?" she chuckled as she walked towards him.

Annara raised a brow and rose, staying behind but following a bit. She liked Emilio, but she wasn't sure of his intentions towards her sister..and she liked giving the man a hard time on occasion..he was a funny fellow. Ryllura called him Leo based on 'lio' in his name and teased that he was like a lion..all gruff and fierce and growly, but cuddly too.

Kaysal leaned into her scratching, tail wagging now. "Well then, sis, I think I'll have to forgive you..you're being very persuasive." he said with a growling chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm
((He doesn't know any better.))

Emilio chuckled a bit as he cotninued leaning against the tree. "I am now." he responded and then pushed himself off the tree and wrapped and arm around Ryllura. "My alluring Lura." he said, teasing her back with a nickname of his own.

Julia laughed and then pushed over so that he was on his back and started to rub his belly. "You only think?" she asked teasingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 pm
(o-o..x--x..you sound so..unenthusiastic..it's frightening @_@)

Ryllura smiled widely at the nickname and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. She'd missed her childhood best friend and fellow mischief maker. "Yours? When did this happen?" she teased playfully as she tapped his nose.

Arueyan kept hidden and watched, wondering what to make of the gypsy girl. They didn't appear to be lovers..but they were still very close..and the young girl watching was amusingly mature in expression..as if ready to box Emilio's ears if he tried anything untoward.

Kaysal found himself on his back and he made a happy whimper as she rubbed his belly. "Well..I can't forgive you just like that..then I'll have no leverage." he said with another doggish chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm
((I just had sugar . . . I'm waiting for the high to kick in. XP))

Emilio laughed. "Let's see . . . since . . . you first met me." he said with a grin and in response to her tap on the nose, he kissed her forehead, of course, it was just all friendly fun.

Julia laughed and then stopped rubbing his belly. "Oh, well then . . . I guess there's no more belly rubs then." she said with a laugh, teasing him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm
(o-o...*givez you a cookie made out of sugar* Feed the high!)

Ryllura laughed as well. "Well then I suppose you must be right. I am your alluring Lura, and you're my cuddly Leo." she smiled brightly.

Kaysal made a whining sound. "Aww..don't be mean, sis! Of course I forgive you!" he said and doggy sniffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 pm
(( biggrin ))

Emilio laughed and blushed a bit. "I'm not cuddly." he said, looking away from her a bit.

Julia 'awwed' and started rubbing his belly again. "I was only kidding." she said and pressed another kiss to his head.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 pm
Ryllura smiled and without looking, she said softly. "There's someone hiding behind that tree over there.." she said, pointing through Emilio so whoever was there wouldn't see. "I can feel them..I think it's a child..but they feel odd..older somehow.."

Arueyan heard none of this and so stayed in his hiding spot, not knowing he was found out.

Kaysal found his belly being rubbed again and brightened as his ears perked. "Good. Cause I would have done the puppy pout..and it never failed when I was human..so I'm going to guess you'd be melting all over me if I did it now." he teased happily. Being a dog was not something he wanted, but it was hard to stay gloomy with his beloved sister around..particularly while doing motions that felt so very good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 pm
Emilio gained a confused expression and then it turned more annoyed as it clicked in his head. "Damn b*****d followed me." he murmured angrily and stormed off to where Ryllura had pointed and found his father, grabbing his shirt and pushing him up against a tree. "What the hell are you doing spying on me?! Can't I have at least SOME time away from you?!" he asked angrily.

Julia smiled. "Probably." she said with a laugh. She then picked him up and cuddled him. "I really am sorry . . ." she murmured, finding it hard to forgive herself for doing this to her wonderful brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Arueyan blinked as Emilio turned to him. When he realized the other knew, he started to move only to find himself being grabbed and pushed against a tree. He cringed before looking to Emilio with a frown. "I wasn't..spying..you just stormed off and I followed. You're my son and it's my right. Then I saw your little girlfriend and wondered if you'd been wenching after all," he lied, "Nothing to get so touchy about."

Kaysal was picked up again and cuddled, and he nuzzled her. "Don't worry about it. Besides, you can consider this a Vidrule present," Vidrule was a week and a half away, "I know you want a dog," Arueyan wouldn't allow it, "So until you fix me, I can be your adorable doggy instead." he said with a doggish smile, wanting to cheer her as he licked her cheek. "Although if you try to give me one of those dopey dog names, I might well have to bite you." he said with mock-severity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Emilio scowled. "She's NOT my girlfriend and you will not speak about her that way." he growled before releasing him and turning away, not wanting to go back to Ryllura but . . . at the same time wanting to.

Julia smiled. "What, you mean like . . . Fido?" she asked him with a giggle, clearly teasing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Arueyan rose as he was released, frowning at his son's, in his opinion, commanding tone. "I will speak about her as I please." he said haughtily, "You can't stop me. If I wanted to call her a bloody whore, then I can do so as often and as loudly as I want. Perhaps I'll go tell her now." he said as he started walking in her direction, not intending to actually go talk to her, just miffed with his son and so trying to get back at the other.

Kaysal grimaced. "That would be rather unkind of you, sis." he said as he nudged the tip of his snout against her cheek. "And then I'd have to get revenge by.." he gave her a big, wet lick from her chin to her forehead, "Doggy slobbering all over you." he said with a doggish chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm
Emilio lost it. "Don't you DARE!" he shouted as he grabbed Arueyan by the back of his shirt and slammed him into the tree again. "She is a woman of honor and is most definately not a whore and I will NOT let you smear lies on her good name!" he hissed, not sure where this sudden protection was coming from.

Julia laughed and then hugged him a bit tighter. "Naw, I wouldn't dream of calling you something like that." she said softly and started scratching behind his ears.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Arueyan blinked and then cringed again as he was slammed into the tree. "Ouch, damnit!" He grabbed Emilio's wrist with one hand and tried to pry his fingers off with the other. "I don't spread rumors, that's a distinctly female or weasel's trait." A weasel being a very pathetic sort of man. "And apparently you do want her if you're defending her so heatedly." he said as he finally looked up at Emilio and glared. "And furthermore, stop treating me like a bloody ragdoll or so help me I'll whack you." he said irritably. Not that a whack would do a bloody lot of good as he was. And it was definately a bluff since Arueyan had never hit his wife or child before.

Kaysal smiled doggishly at her. "Aww, my good little sister." he said, determined as always to be the older of the two despite the fact it was impossible since the moment Julia was born and he was not yet. He began wagging his tail again as she scratched behind his ears. "So what's the story, sis? People might not miss me, but they'll certainly miss their king." he noted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Emilio blushed slightly and scowled. "No, she's my friend. Of course I'll defend her." he said and ignored his threat before letting Arueyan go and heading back to Ryllura, though his mood wasn't improved at all as he reentered the clearing.

Julia frowned slightly. "He's on a trip . . . and that's the story . . . unless you wanted to hear the one about the younger Arueyan." she said, trying the make a joke.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 pm
Arueyan grew irritated at what he considered a brush off by his son..Well..if he was going to treat Arueyan like a child rather than a father, Emilio was going to reap what he bloody well sowed. As the other heaaded out, Arueyan followed and did his best to appear..childish. In the end, he had a puppyish expression on his face in his attempt to appear childish and innocent.

Ryllura had smiled as Emilio returned. "Is there any trouble, Leo?" And then as she saw the child, she raised a brow and smiled. "It seems you have a friend."

Arueyan mentally smirked as he walked over and stood beside Emilio, leaning against him a bit like a shy child. "Emilio's my big brother." he said matter-of-factly..and if he was going to play the child..why not embarrass his son a bit? "Are you Emy's girlfriend?" he asked, making his tone curious and a little amused at the 'girlfriend' bit, as if of the mentality that girls were icky.

Ryllura knew there was something off about the child, but she ignored it as she kneeled by Arueyan and patted his head. "No, just very good friends. Why? Do you want me to be his girlfriend?" she asked with an amused smile.

"Eww..that'd be gross, Emy's not old enough to kiss girls!" he said in mock-horror, mentally smirking. Emilio couldn't pull Arueyan aside now without raising suspicion or making Ryllura think that Emilio was a tormenting older brother. Nor could he say who Arueyan was given that there could be repurcussions, and it might displease Julia if she found out since she didn't know of Ryllura or understand the nature of her relationship with Emilio.

Ryllura laughed. "Not old enough?"

"No way! He still sleeps with a candle lit!" Arueyan confided, thinking he'd made a little victory.

But Ryllura smiled rather than seeming curious about that. "Well, then I hope you won't think me terribly silly if I admit..I sleep with a candle lit too." she confided back, smiling up at Emilio then with mischief and playfulness twinkling in her eyes. If Emilio didn't like the dark, then that was not something to be ashamed of.

Kaysal scrunched his nose and chuckled, not wanting to disappoint Julie in her joke attempt. And then he asked, "If-..When you find a counter spell..you will change him back..won't you, Jules?" he asked, looking at her carefully to judge her reaction.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff