Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm
((Sorry guys Dx I went to go watch Heroes cause it's just that ADDICTING... Didn't watch it monday cause I hate commercials.))

Jenny smiled at her remark. As she left, Jenny followed as she wandered around looking for her brother. Eventually she found him along with Reagan and Haki. She quickly combed her fingers through her still wet hair and walked up to them.

"That's sad. I guess he's just really mean then. Maybe he just needs to be warmed up instead of instantly approached like you do. And my sister, well she's... Oh look, she's right there." Jake said with a smile.

"Hey." Jenn said with a cute smile and a small wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm
Kunji walks back into the school his body his steaming from being outside. he looks back and a cat is following him so he walks down some halls and hears people talking he keep looking around and walks into a room and hides the guy from earlyer who called him hot and the cat follows him in to the room "Umm Hi there." he was nerves  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Jake looked over at the new guy and laughed to realize he was kind of drawing a crowd.

"Hey. Oh I bumped into you early. Your burning hot." Jake said rubbing his shoulder. Jenny laughed at her brother and turned to the new guy.

"Hi. I'm his sister. He's Jake and I'm Jenny." She said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm
"Hi Jake and jenny im Kunji Stone." he said with a smile the cat rubs up on his leg "Hmm guess you want in to little guy" he beens over and pets the cat hoping that noone thinks its his  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:38 pm
"What's his name?" Jenny asked, kneeling down to pet the cat too. Jake put his chin on his hand as he slouched in his chair a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 pm
"Umm i dont know he followed me in here." Kunji looks at jenny and smiles and he gets up and stares around but his nerves get the better of him his shoulders lite on fire he do's not notice  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:52 pm
Jenny stands up done petting the cat and finally notices Kunji's flaming shoulders and yelps as she jumps backwards tripping over Haki. Jake sat there and couldn't help but laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm
Kunji looks at his shoulders "Sorry about that." he holds his hand out and the flames from a ball in his hand and he closes his hand the flames die "Well i guess you know what i im HAHA." he said with a smile and knowing that they may hate him for what he is  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 pm
Jenny got up and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm guessing a fire demon?" She asked, a little nervous. When she thought of demons, monsters with teeth and fangs and twisted horns and bat wings come to mind, not a pyrotechnic teen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:13 pm
Kunji looks at her "Yep but noone evers thinks im a demon of any type because i look like most humans but till you look into my eyes there gold so then people think im a lycan HAHAHA." he puts one of his hands behind his head and starts luaghing the cat jumps onto his shoulder "Hey the little guy im going to give you a name hmm....................how about Conser." Conser purrs and sits on his shoulder......Looks like i have a pet.......he puts conser and looks at Jenny "Hey i wont hurt you." he said with a warming smile  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:36 pm
"Less you touch her. He's really hot." Jake said shaking his head and rubbing his own shoulder. Jenny looked at him questioningly then back to Kunji.

"Is your skin like burning or something?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 pm
Kunji looked at Jake then Jenny "Well its not buring it just my nerves are high right now so my body temp is 128 and so if you touch me i guess im warm or even buring and sorry Jake i didn't know my body was that hot ." he look at Jake and smiled and did the same with Jenny  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 pm
Jake nodded as Jenny reached her hand out slowly. She was nervous to touch him but she wanted to see how warm or hot he was.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Jake said laughing. Jenny laughed a little too.

"Satisfaction brought it back."
She said as she put a hand on his shoulder and then took it off quickly.

"Gah. You are hot." She said laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Kunji smiled "I guess im to hot for my own good just joking but theres Conser i think he likes being warm." Conser kept purring on Kunji's shoulder Kunji leans on the wall next to the open door  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 pm
"Hehe. Well it is a cute cat." Jenny said blushing as she walked over to her brother and sat on the arm of his chair.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff