100%  [ 125 ]
Total Votes : 125

llKAGAMINE LENll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm
VOCALOD O2 kagamine len verson 02
system: voice synsenizer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:14 pm
*pokes head in* Hoping to see this place active sweatdrop

I'm Melodic Scorpio, and with the new release of music related items on Gaia I've had my love for Vocaloid re-ignited. I'm a 21 year old Gaian who has 2 years of college under her belt, but couldn't return for year 3 due to money. I was going for a degree in Music Education (music teacher). I hope to go back. I also was temporarily a moderator in Spring 2008 on my former main account, but I resigned rather quickly near the end of my training as I realized it wasn't what I really wanted to do anymore on here. My former main still lives, I just wanted to move off it for now.

My avatar is a representation of just an OC Vocaloid. Her name is Melodic Scorpio Kotone, though she goes by Melodic Scorpio much more easily. She also may respond to the nickname Melody. She was fanmade. Her style based off Miku Hatsune... she realizes she's pretty much a re-color and doesn't like this... but her voice makes up for it. Her sound bank is based off of Fye, who has done some very nice Vocaloid covers to songs done by Miku Hatsune... such as Love is War and Last Night, Good Night. Melody is very proud of her programmed singing voice. When not singing, she has a more childish voice, and may be found hugging her leek shyly.

So yeah... I'm a weird person. I took a huge interest in Vocaloids because I appreciate the work put into these programs, the music videos, and the music that people have created. It's a whole new world of Music Tech that I eventually hope to explore first hand. I do not own the program at this time... and if I did I'd have to make sure it was capable of rather clean english... I prefer the sound of Japanese... but I know no Japanese.

Melodic Scorpio

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 am
User Image
Tell Me Your Story...

Hullo. The name is Tsubasa, but you can call me TK. smile I actually am BRAND NEW to Vocaloids, was an up-and-coming fan BEFORE these past RIG items. 3nodding But, they did help me boost my interest in it. Eventually, I'll come up with some OC information, because I actually have 5 outfits that I consider UTAU: this pink one, a blue, purple, orange and red. 3nodding They all have the same style of clothing except the red one. biggrin I am introducing my OC self and real life self. The best you get to a real life nickname would most likely be: Spiffy. My birthday will be on July 15th, I'll be turning 21.

User Image
...And I'll Sing you Mai Rarabai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm
A bit late on this for me, eh?
I'm Alma~ I'm obsessive over a certain Vocaloid that I will not name at the moment... *COUGH*
ANYWAY, I like sweets, and have liked Vocaloids for a little while (since December last year).

Err... I hope I don't sound awful. I'm not like rabid fangirls, I just go "SIGH" whenever I see my favorite character in a pairing...
And he's in a lot of pairings. ;-;
Oh well, guess I'm just weird.  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 am
H-Hi there I'm Leiko...I'm kind of new...
I'm 16 years young/old what ever you want
I like: Cherries, The Kagamine twins, Kaito-nii-can and cats... redface

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 am
User Image

Well ummm........>w> *blush*
My name is Jes I'm 21 and I'm a huge fan of Vocaloid heart
I'm some what of a shy person but very random at times, I love to draw anime and even some avi art...OH I even have a deviantart if you wish to view my work. I'm a gamer girl and I'm not to picky when it comes to video games I'll play anything once lol. Right now I'm in college trying to get my life on track so sometimes I'll be online for hours and other times not so much. Overall tho I'm pretty laid back and easy going so if you ever need to talk to someone I'll be here just send a message my way. :>

Likes: Music,Art,Strawberry short cake,Cats,Magick,Video games, and Cute things heart

Dislikes: Rude people and people with a closed mined

Oh umm my birthday is Oct. 10th and my deviantart username is Demon-Bunny-Jes take a look sometime and tell me what you think.  

MMD-Miku

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm
Hello, My name is Jade. I am an obsessive fan of vocaloid, though I'm pretty calm in nature so it may not be obvious of just how much I love them.

Lets show you all how I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love them.

I'm 22 and currently live with my family and husband in a very ackward and slightly confusing situation. Yes, I'm married to the wonderful Tetsuki-San and I am very devoted to him. On the other hand, I'm bisexual so I end up looking at all the pretty girls with him, which is fun.

I'm very shy irl and I hide behind my husband most times, I'm truly very dependant upon him, even though I'm the one who is working at this time. Online I still tend to be shy, though not half-so-much as irl. I'm very friendly and cuddly once you get to know me, and it doesn't take much attention for me to call you my friend. Yeah, I'm kinda clingy ^x^; But that just means I have alot of loyalty as well.

Favorite Food: Tacos, Sushi, and Ice Cream.
Favorite Vocaloid: Megurine Luka and Kagamine Len. Especially if they're singing together. And yes I do enjoy them as a couple.
Favorite Fanmade: Yowane Haku. She reminds me alot of myself.
Favorite Song: This changes weekly. This week's favorite, "Butterfly on your Right Shoulder" Any version.

*Stars
*Green/Red/Black
*Wolves
*Cooking

Dislikes:

*Heights
*Purple
*Dead Faces
*Mushrooms
*Parasites

Hatsune Miku's Cendrillon was the song that introduced me to this wonderful phenomena. I can't watch Alice of Human Sacrifice cause it gives me nightmares. crying

Oh, and I enjoy all vocaloids and dislike none.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 am
(fanmade OC)
Hello! My name is Hikari Hanami, and im usually called Hika or just Hikari. Im 14 years old. My voice is a mix of Rin Kagamine's and Miku Hatsune's. I love to look at the sky it makes me feel happy. My hair is a silvery-white color with black and mostly teal dyed streaks throughout my hair. I wear a lacy black belly shirt with straps that cross on my back, a loosely tied white tie around my neck and a lacy teal skirt with black flats. Also I have onyx eyes and wear black eyeliner and a lacy white bow on my head. My best friends are Miku and Rin.

Likes: the sky/stars, lacy clothes/etc., pandas, the colors black/white/teal(obviously), neon/dark colors, cosplaying, music and drawing.

Dislikes: smoke and fish

Favorite Songs:
Alice of Human Sacrifice, I like you, I love you, Sin and Punishment and Reverse Rainbow

(i will update later with a picture)  

Fates Marionette

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

illuminacho confirmed

illuminacho confirmed

Eternal Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:48 am
Hello.
My name is Firenzia Aria. Or you can just call me Firenzia. Or just Aria. I'm a fanmade vocaloid - a battloid to be precise.
She loves: battle, pandas, black roses
She hates: grape-flavored things

lOGGing OFf

Note: I'm actually going to make this fan-vocaloid.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:34 pm
konichiwa minna-san! The name is Dylan Rin. I'm 18 years old and a big fan of the vocaloid band. really love it. heart 4laugh  

Oh Sempai

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dreaming Serenede

5,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi-llo! I go by Summer....(Eww, I hate that name)
You can call me whatever you want, so long as it's not insulting.... My friend gave the nickname Natsuko. I likey that name so you can call me that.
Favorite Vocaloids: Rin and Len
Favorite manga: Too hard to say..... >-<
Favorite anime: Nabari no Ou, Katekyo Hitman Reborn....etc.
Favorite songs in chorus version: Spice and Magnet
-I roleplay (:
I love visual kei and J-rock and K-pop!!!!!!! <3 C:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Hi. My name is Tamara (Me hates my name).
I would prefer it if you called me Misha or Sazusa.
I really like Vocaloid. (my first song was toeto).
I am 16.
I has 2 fanmade vocaloids biggrin
My favorite vocaloids are: Miku, Teto, Kaito, Kaiko, Lola, Sonika, Rin and Len
*Fangirl drool* Leeeeeeeennnn
Likes: iPhone, Coke, Flaming swords, Cats, Drawing, and sweets.
Hates: insults, asian opera, and veitnamese music.  

rusted_sabitsuki

tstarlight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 am
Hi I'm Tstalight and i love to sing and draw anime.
I like Miku, Kamui, and Kaito the most in vocaloid. heart
My favorite vocaloid songs are:
"From the Sandplay the dragon" Kaito, Miku, and Kamui
"Drizziling Rain" Miku and Kamui redface
"Cendrillion" Miku and Kaito
"Canterrela" Miku and Kaito
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 am
hello, I am Kirsi-hime. I love vocaloids and others too.
I love their songs especially Cantarella, Cendrillon, and the evil saga. whee whee whee  

Kirsi-hime

Fluffy Fairy

Vanity Spectrum

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-k4ia08dnU
watch it please~!  
F.I.R.S.T._stop.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]