Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:50 pm
Liava looked at the rats with narrowed eyes and then grabbed a hard round ball from the conear, they were old light cannon balls which where meant to go further, but did less damage. Liava brought up to her chest and bowled it at the rats, knocking them all down "STRIKE!" she yelled happily. She held out a ball to Selina "your turn I believe"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 pm
Selina took the ball and rolled it as hard as she could towards the rats. She missed a few, but other wise, she got most of them. She smiled sheepishly. "I guess I missed some." she said with a small chuckle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Liava laughed at the enjoyment she was having out of what could be a tedious task. "I wish there were more rats now" she said grabbing a ball and rolled it towards the rats, not getting as many as she did first time "I don't think this task is meant to be fun"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm
Selina shook her head and sighed and she brough her broom down on a rat. "I'm just glad there aren't that many . . . otherwise we probably would have been overpowered when we first started." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 pm
Liava sighed and nodded, shuddering at the thought of last night and what happened. "true" she said and looked around at the reminder of the rats, a few cowering survivors which she quickly disposed of with a swift movement of the broom brushing them into the fire "do you want something to drink?" she asked Selina "they won't come and find us until later on"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm
Selina nodded. "Yes please." she said with a sigh, tired out from getting rid of the rats.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 pm
Liava went to a tall dark wood cupboard and brought down two crystal glasses, filling them with the clear ice cold water. She put one down on the table and then fetched two chairs, nodding to Selina to sit. Liava drank out of the other one "sorry its not much. I'm not allowed much"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:44 pm
Selina smiled. "It's alright. This is enough." she said and drank from her own cup.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Liava looked at the dark depths of her cup and then looked at Selina "what happened after your family died? Do you still miss them?" she asked quietly not wanting to offend but she was curious about Selina's past life. She didn't however want Selina to burst out crying again, it made Liava feel bad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 pm
Selina's eyes started to water. "Y-yes . . . I do miss them . . . I miss them so very, very much . . ." she said softly and seemed to curl up on the chair.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Liava put her glass on the table and went over to Selina, putting her arms around her "i'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It was wrong of me" she said feeling guilty  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Selina shook her head as she hugged the girl back. "No it wasn't . . . I . . . I'm just . . . I've never really gotten over it . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 pm
((have you guessed what position Liava is in the castle yet?))
Liava bit her lip and smiled sadly "its okay, you need time and space" she said softly and then she walked to the fire "were they nice?" she asked, it was a more personal question to her but she felt she needed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm
((Nope. ^-^))

Selina sighed. "I don't remember . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 pm
((then it shall remain a mystery that you will solve because I will start dropping hints. Well I have already but their very sneaky ninja ))
Liava's shoulders dropped, Selina didn't remember, maybe that was a good thing, it didn't make her feel any better but it didn't make her feel worse "what happened after your parents died?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff