Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm
TtheHero
Supa Puppeh
The Wii Paper Mario. The first two (as well as the NES Legend of the Seven Stars which clearly follows the same path) are my some of my favorite Nintendo games of all time. The new one? Pathetic. Not nearly as epic.

I bet it's the length of the game you're talking about.

I'd like to think the Mega Star was rather epic.
stare

Or how none of the areas are connected like they used to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm
Holy crap! I can't believe this topic is still on the first page. It seems that people are now just having arguments about Tales Of Symphonia instead of talking about games they think are the worst/dissapointing ever. Maybe what we all need to do is go into our closets, pull out the one game you know is there and you forget why it's there, play it to remember why it went there and finally come back here and give all the gory details about how bad it was.  

wariodude128

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Alright Fine.

Bleach Shattered Blade(Wii)

My god I just wanted a fighting game for the Wii and I liked Bleach. So I didn't think Sega or whoever the hell created the game would mess it up this bad. I thought it would be like the Clash of Ninja series. After almost losing an arm I realized I was wrong.

Dragon Ball Z Sagas(GCN)

Lets play a game where everyone fights the exact same way. Only difference is special attacks. Beat it in about 5 hours max. Good thing I only rented it.

NFS Carbon(GCN)

Its like everything that could go wrong with the racing part of the game happened. One thing I was used to along with everyone else I'm sure is, your starting car could be just as good as the very last car in the game. In this one it doesn't happen. Another thing your 'partners' one is your blocker(probably the only one that isn't totally useless), another is drafter, finally scout.

Blocker after being activated it does whatever it can to get a guy to crash or whatever. Drifter you get behind their car and you well drift to gain a burst of speed. Scout finds routes that will make the race shorter.

Blocker is useless(most of the time) because he/she is a toss up half the time they will succeed the other half fail. Drafter only useful if they are ahead of you other than that totally useless. Scout after you've memorized every shortcut they become useless as well.

The Ai is unbelievably annoying your ahead by about 20 seconds you clip, keyword clip, a car boom bam those other cars are already ahead of you. They make the impossible happen.

Something I loathe very much is the Canyon Duel. This race has two parts. First the other racer is ahead of you, your job is stay as close to his/her car to gain points or if you can pull it off pass them and stay ahead for a few seconds. The next part is the opposite you are in front it is your job to get as far as possible. Now that doesn't sound so bad right. You got a fast car it won't be hard right? Wrong!! There is no NOS no slowdown camera. The has many many turns. Drift to far outside you might go off the edge, thats right the edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm
wariodude128
Holy crap! I can't believe this topic is still on the first page. It seems that people are now just having arguments about Tales Of Symphonia instead of talking about games they think are the worst/dissapointing ever. Maybe what we all need to do is go into our closets, pull out the one game you know is there and you forget why it's there, play it to remember why it went there and finally come back here and give all the gory details about how bad it was.

I already explained why I was so disappointed by Cooking Mama back on page 1. I'll try to come up with the worst game I've played, though.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

wariodude128

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Zephyrkitty
wariodude128

I already explained why I was so disappointed by Cooking Mama back on page 1. I'll try to come up with the worst game I've played, though.

I was looking through the most recent pages and noticed that one little thing about being disappointed in Symphonia turned into a quoting extravaganza. I don't mind it that much, but when you see a part of it for three or so pages it's time to move onto another game that you thought would be better. Of course, I am partly to blame since I quoted someone talking about something Symphonia-related. If people want to complain about Symphonia, they should go and make a forum post of it so that all the complaints, sob-stories and catfights can not be here to make room for stuff that really matters: Games that you hate and the ones you thought would be a lot better than they turned out to be. Oh yeah: KyuubiNaruto4? I played Sagas for PS2 and I can relate to everything you said about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:12 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Alright Fine.

My god I just wanted a fighting game for the Wii and I liked Bleach. So I didn't think Sega or whoever the hell created the game would mess it up this bad. I thought it would be like the Clash of Ninja series. After almost losing an arm I realized I was wrong.

Dragon Ball Z Sagas(GCN)

Lets play a game where everyone fights the exact same way. Only difference is special attacks. Beat it in about 5 hours max. Good thing I only rented it.

NFS Carbon(GCN)

Its like everything that could go wrong with the racing part of the game happened. One thing I was used to along with everyone else I'm sure is, your starting car could be just as good as the very last car in the game. In this one it doesn't happen. Another thing your 'partners' one is your blocker(probably the only one that isn't totally useless), another is drafter, finally scout.

Blocker after being activated it does whatever it can to get a guy to crash or whatever. Drifter you get behind their car and you well drift to gain a burst of speed. Scout finds routes that will make the race shorter.

Blocker is useless(most of the time) because he/she is a toss up half the time they will succeed the other half fail. Drafter only useful if they are ahead of you other than that totally useless. Scout after you've memorized every shortcut they become useless as well.

The Ai is unbelievably annoying your ahead by about 20 seconds you clip, keyword clip, a car boom bam those other cars are already ahead of you. They make the impossible happen.

Something I loathe very much is the Canyon Duel. This race has two parts. First the other racer is ahead of you, your job is stay as close to his/her car to gain points or if you can pull it off pass them and stay ahead for a few seconds. The next part is the opposite you are in front it is your job to get as far as possible. Now that doesn't sound so bad right. You got a fast car it won't be hard right? Wrong!! There is no NOS no slowdown camera. The has many many turns. Drift to far outside you might go off the edge, thats right the edge.

No offense but that's what you get for buying a NFS game. That franchise really just went to hell after Hot Pursuit.

Recently disappointing game: FF3 >_>  

Mr. Iwata

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 am
Mr. Iwata
KyuubiNaruto4
Alright Fine.

Dragon Ball Z Sagas(GCN)

NFS Carbon(GCN)

No offense but that's what you get for buying a NFS game. That franchise really just went to hell after Hot Pursuit.

Recently disappointing game: FF3 >_>

Hey I didn't think Most Wanted and Underground 2 were bad. Especially the music in Most Wanted. That game me turned onto Disturbed, Bullet For My Valentine, and Avenged Sevenfold. Plus the game never gets old with a good old police chase those make it all the more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm
yu yu hakusho spirits within or what ever it's called

it was awful! evil  

Fawks666

Devoted Punching Bag

23,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Every anime game I've played.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 pm
Hmmm...let me think.

EXPLODES burning_eyes

I've played way too many bad games. Luckily, most of them were rentals.

Worst: Chicken Shoot for Wii
Disappointing: Super Paper Mario, Recycled Kirby games, SSX for Wii.  

CherubiMaster

Psychic bomber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:47 pm
Almost every sonic game that came out after sonic heroes,and the first was Shadow the Hedghog,and i thought it would be good.Was it?No it was crap.sloppy controls,horrible plot,stupid AI,and very confusing.The second was sonic the hedghog.Holy crap I dont belive this game, I really dont.I want it to be good i really do but its so garbage.horendous controls,too many characters that mess it up,stupid ai again,didnt feel fast either,and much more.Now last but not least is sonic and the black knight and this is where it basiclly had most of the problems like the last 2,but it has bad enemy spawning(they spawn in the wrong places),its way too easy.Even a dog chewing my wii mote can beat it.Way to short as in i beat it in 2 hours short.wtf?since these 3 and many more sonic games that were just ok,i gave up hope for sonic team crying .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:50 pm
Any movie videogame.  

ravemast

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:26 pm
ravemast
Any movie videogame.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Allegro
ravemast
Any movie videogame.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Actually, I found that game pretty fun. Then again, when I played it I was like, what, eight? But I almost completely agree with ravemast on that.  

Gikaru

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm
There's also Chronicles of Riddick and Spider-Man 2, which are slightly less ancient examples.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff