Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Chi felt dizzy, so she laid her head against Embers chest "im glad u felt the same way about me as i did about you" she said softly and closed her eyes because the room began to spin a little and it was giving her a headache.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 pm
Katie Wildheart
Katie hurridly sat up, "Where am I?!?!?" she tried to stand up but fell to the floor.

John was becoming weak as the poison started to take effect. He had to rest against a building as he felt his muscles becoming weaker. He sank to the ground, "No," he whispered to himself, "I can't pass out here." but he could no longer get up so he just sat there, waiting for the poison to wear off.

kabal hleped her up "easy aktie im nto done yet" he said calling on his leviathan powers for help he fully healed her he set her down and msiled then hugged her " im glad yuor alright u need to be careful' he said relived  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 pm
" I am to " Ember said bringing his hands through his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm
She smiled, she couldent keep herself from passing out any longer so she did. Her body didnt feel the pain because of her high pain tolerance from being in so many battles as a human, but as her body started to die as it changed she groaned in pain.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 pm
He kept running faster and faster every second until... He found it. The human's seemed to be having a celebration of sorts... Now was the time to make his move, and unleash all hell amongst them!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm
The few anti-vampire humans that chi didnt pick off before she left were armored up after finding the bodys she had left scattered where she had shot them, they were ready for a fight with all the newest and deadliest armor and weapons.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm
"It'll all be over soon love " Ember said as he kissed her forhead.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
The time was right, the smell was just too overpowering to ignore, it was time to wreak havoc on the mortals that he despised yet thought of as candy. He saw a woman in a pink dress with a bonnet walk down the road. He silently, without coming out of the shadows, started to follow her. After about 5 minutes of walking behind her, he just could take it anymore. He grabbed her by the neck and thrust her into a dark alleyway.

Please don't hurt me!!!

It's feeding time...

He swung his head onto her neck and bit down. He sucked up her sweet blood with pleasure. When he was finished, he wiped his mouth and knocked her away. He jumped from wall to wall up to the roof and saw the giant house he and his family lived in. He got the location memorized and started sprinting towards it. His snack was a good one, but it just wasn't enough....  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm
After a few minutes she got quiet, it was almost over. Her steady breathing stopped for a few seconds then a deep slow one started and her body relaxed.

(i hate being poor on gaia agggghhhh)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 am
" its almost over " Ember said as he pulled her up against him more.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 am
"Ugh! I'm glad that's over. Than you so much Kbal. Those stupid humans! Come on for crying out loud why would they shoot a girl?!?!? Just for that they deserve to die!! Dont they know I..." she noticed what she was saying, "I sound exactly like John," she put her head in her her hands and gave a sigh, mumbling something under her breath.

John woke up in a small, dark room. He let a growl rip through his throat. He got up and noticed his hands and feet were chained.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the great John Santan," a voice said. A tough looking man stepped out of the shadows,"This is really a pleasant surprise!"
"Do I know you?" John glared at the man.
"Not yet, but I have a feeling we are about to become very well acquainted with eachother. Welcome to hell John," the man gave a cruel smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am
(i only have time for reply)

She groaned and opened her eyes a few minutes later, they had a muddy red color as she looked around then up at ember and smiled weakly. "didnt hurt much" she said softly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:13 am
( thats fine i have to go soon anyway )

" Im glad ' Ember said as he tilted her chin up and kissed her. Now they both had what they both wanted and that was each other for the rest of eternity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 pm
((Sorry, I haven't replied in a while....))

Luke was back in his room laying down on his bed thinking of things to do other than slouch in his room. He was not full, but not hungry either. He had enough blood for the day, and didn't want anymore. He got up from his position, and walked over to his window. The sun was coming down... He decided to go for a walk. He opened his window and jumped out of it and down from the roof to the ground. He sensed that all his other siblings were inside the house, or have a snack of some humans. He didn't care about Katie though, she wasn't even considered a vampire to him. He then, sensed that his father was in trouble. Vampires could sense these things... He got his fathers scent and started rushing toward it.

Don't worry Father, I'm coming... He thought.  

EmoFoxZ

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm
John knelt on the ground. He hadn't felt pain in a long time. He did now.
"How does it feel?" the man asked with an evil smile.
"I love it," John replied, returning the smile. The man hit him again with a jolt of electricity. Electricity was one of the very few things along with fire that could actually cause a vampire pain. John doubled over in pain. But what he had said to the man was not entirely a lie, "I can already taste your blood," John said to the man. At this the man hit him harder right in the stomach.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff