Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm
"I work at an office as a secretary most days but I'm off today. It's for a photography company. My friend owns it, and I've worked for him since it's been open. A couple years now," Bianka said, pulling out her phone.
There was text message from Rhiannon. It was asking about Wyatt.

"Yeah, he's with me. And we're at my house, talking. He seems pretty chill. Except he got in a fight.. which I'm sure you knew." Bianka texted Rhiannon back, and set her phone on the arm of the couch.
-----
Isaac turned toward her, lying on his side. Brushing back the hair from her face, he kissed her forehead.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Isaac asked,
-----
Rhiannon pulled out her keys, unlocking her building's door, taking one flight of stairs up to her studio.
"Luke?" She called, setting her bag down on the couch. His car was still outside.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm
Wyatt nodded, fiddling with his fingers.
"Favorite color?" He asked, smiling now.
----------------
"No, damnit. You haven't." She said, smiling.
She liked this, being with Isaac.
----------------
Luke looked up from the t.v. show he was watching.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked, Rhi set her bag on the couch.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 pm
"Purple," Bianka said, laughing shortly after she'd answered.
"My turn," Bianka interrupted, "Tell me about your friends. Other than Rhi. You said you were bi. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Bianka asked, shifting to be more comfortable.
-----
Isaac laughed a bit.
"Well, jeez. You don't- I'm kidding," Isaac sat up, looking for his boxers. He grabbed them, slipping them on under the sheet that covered the two of them.
-----
"Oh, hey. Nothing, school was stupid. Wyatt got in a fight. He's over at my friends house right now, Bianka. You haven't met her. He ran out of school. I don't understand how he was able to get out of the school without a guard stopping him. But oh, well," Rhiannon said, sitting down beside him. She was still tired from being up so late last night.
Resting her head against his shoulder, she closed her eyes, expecting she'd fall asleep sooner or later. Just a short nap.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm
Wyatt bit his bottom lip.
"Well, no. I haven't really ever liked girls, sexually though. I do have this thing for Seth though, assuming you've met him...But he rejected me. So, just doing whatever right now. And I'd have to say my best friend is Rhi and Kat, their the only one's I can really talk to." He said.
He never really talked to Foster, Isaac or Luke. Seth was out of the question.
------------------------------------
Kat smiled.
"It's okay, I was kidding." She said, caressing his face, then kissing him again.
"What time do you have to be home?" She asked, sitting up, covering her breasts with the sheet.
------------------------------------
Luke slid his arm over her, his hand resting on her waist.
"A fight?" He asked, rather shocked. "Is he okay? What happened?" He asked, Wyatt never got in fights, never cussed, never smoked. What changed him?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm
"Oh, how'd he do that? Just told you no? I don't think I've met him. I might recognize him if I saw him, but i can't put a face to the name. You can talk to Rhi about anything, she'll somehow know what to do or make you feel better. I think I know Kat. Luke's little cousin, right."
Bianka sighed, this kid, if he really did smoke and drink. It hadn't been for very long. She felt like telling him to stop before he got any deeper into the hole he was digging himself.
-----
"I know," Isaac said, "I was joking, too."
Taking a breath, Isaac said, "I'll be right back," then got up, and walked out into the hallway. The bathroom door opened and closed a few seconds later.
-----
"He's okay, now. Physically at least. Some kid was calling him a f** and jabbed him with a pencil.. he got mad and punched the kid and it went down hill from there. I'd say he's going downhill. He always seemed so prude. To drugs, alcohol, people. I don't know what's going on with him," Rhiannon said. She was worried about him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:38 pm
Wyatt sighed.
"He just got over a break-up. So, i dont blame him for rejecting me. I think they got back together. Kat is Luke's cousin, she's usually over at his house." He said.
----------------------------
Kat lay on her back, thinking. She exhaled, closing her eyes.
She gave herself to Isaac, twice already. Does this mean they were together? Or, just hooking up?
She wondered what this meant. He even said those three words...What if this ends up to be a joke?
But isaac wouldn't do that, would he?
Luke's eyebrows furrowed, worried now.
Wyatt was the white stag of the group. Everyone else though...was it getting to him? Or was it just fate, nothing to stop it?
"That doesn't sound like him, at all." He said quietly. He had known Wyatt for a few years, since he always hung around with Kat. They went to elementary together and everything. He was there when he got his piercings, even signed as his parent.
Was that a mistake? Where it started? Luke felt sick to his stomach. He'd seen people fall downhill. His ex-girlfriend, Jen, was a smart, christian girl. Before he got into dealing, she'd come over, a lot. And then they went to a party, and she smoked, and drank. That was the first night they'd slept together. And she broke up with him the next day. A few months later he saw her again, on the streets, looking for a fix.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Bianka nodded, "That makes things difficult. And it's hard when you can't really do much to help them through it, and you like them. Seeing them get back together is hard, too. Because sure they're happy, but you're definitely not."
Right now, she felt pretty lonely. She'd been with her last boyfriend for almost seven months.
-----
Isaac came back a few minutes later, holding a beer.
"I forgot to answer your question...I have my uncle coming by later to check up on me. On the apartment. So I'll probably leave in an hour or so." Isaac picked up his black skinny jeans, slipping them back on.
-----
Rhiannon nodded in agreement.
"He's changing. I think it was partially to get Seth's attention last night. And he's trying to fit in. It's really what everyone there was doing. He hasn't smoked yet. Has he? Or has Kat gotten him to?" Rhiannon asked, taking his hand in hers. Their fingers interlaced, and Rhi felt content.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:14 pm
Wyatt felt she was hurt, too.
"Yeah. I figured, obviously." He said, fiddling with his fingers again.
"What time to i have to leave?" He asked, eyeing the video game console by the tv. It was called a Wii, and he used to have one.
--------------------
Kat nodded.
"Drinking, already?" She asked, grabbing her bra off the floor, she put it on, not caring if Isaac saw. He already knew her body well enough. She put her underwear back on, then slipped on black sweats and a tank top.
"What do you want to do?" She asked, sitting back on the bed.
--------------------
Luke shook his head.
"As far as i know, Kat has never forced him to do it. She's offered, yeah. She always does, to everyone. But the first time he actually smoked was last night. I think he's just tired of being the innocent one, hanging out with a bunch of bad kids." He said. "The peer pressure has to break him down sometime." It was a sad truth.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 pm
[[hah, sounds like me. xD]]

"Whenever you've gotta go. You sure you're parents aren't going to call the police when you don't show up?" Bianka followed his gaze to the tv.
"You can turn it on if you want. I just got that wii a week ago. It's really fun," Bianka said, wondering if he'd noticed.
-----
"Why not?" Isaac laughed, taking a drink. For a moment he actually thought about what he wanted to do. Like usual, nothing came to mind. His life was pretty boring to admit it.
"I don't really care what we do. I'm just happy to be with you," Isaac said, grabbing his shirt. He put his arms through the holes then pulled it over his head.
-----
"Yeah, and it happens to a lot of kids. It happened to me. My parents were strong Christians, just like Wyatt's, and look where I am now? Drinking and smoking. I used to smoke pot at least every week in middle school, and my freshman and sophomore year. Last year I just stopped. I was tired of getting so messed up," Rhiannon said, and sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm
[lmfao. i am kanye west!]]

"Naww, i'll call and say i'm at a friends." He said, moving toward the wii. He turned it on, then grabbed a controller, turning the tv on.
"wanna play?" He asked.
--------------------------------
"We could go cause random acts of mayhem downtown." She said, smiling.
Kat was happy, she didn't have to go home, but they only had an hour. She, of course, would rather be with him. In bed.
--------------------------------
Luke sighed.
"Happened to me. He's just one of us, in the making." He said, feeling rather drowsy.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm
"Sure," Bianka said, feeling much like a kid. Getting up from the couch, Bianka took the other controller, and secured it to her wrist.
"I don't really have any games yet, except the wiisports that it comes with and Mario party 8. We can play what you want to," Bianka said. Maybe she could get Rhi to come over with Luke so it wouldn't be so awkward with just him.
-----
Isaac laughed.
"Sure, we can do that. I just have to be home before six," He said.
"If you really want to, let's go. It sounds fun," Isaac said, hesitating in the front hallway.
-----
"Mmyyeah," Rhiannon mumbled, her eyes closed. She felt like she might pass out soon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Wyatt nodded, plugging it in.
"Wanna call someone? We could invite people over." He said, thinking of Rhi, Luke and Kat.
-----------------
Kat nodded, taking out her phone.
"Let me call Wyatt first, make sure he's okay." She said, dialing his number. She wondered what he was doing.
------------------
Luke closed his eyes, feeling rather content with Rhi by his side.
He smiled thinking of what they'd do, later. Today, maybe. But this week, he'd try for it.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:29 pm
[[you don't plug in wii controllers... they're wireless. what're you on, crack?]]

"I don't care. Go ahead," Bianka smiled. Lately, she'd been sick with a few of her friends. And all their garbage they gave each other. Most of them except Rhi, her best friend.
-----
"Alright, Isaac said, grabbing his keys and phone off the kitchen counter. Leaning against the counter, he waited. He finished the beer, setting the empty bottle in the sink. The place was still a mess from the night before. Isaac walked around, picking up all the beer bottles and straightened up from last night.
-----
Rhiannon fell asleep, her body relaxed, slumping against him. She was just too tired to keep awake any longer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm
[[srry, babe. but i've gotta go. i might be back on laterr.]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm
Wyatt flipped open his phone and texted Luke, Rhi, Isaac, Kat and Foster. He thought about texting Seth, but thought against it.
"You guys up for a game of Mario Party at Bianka's?" He texted, then hit send. Kat knew there Bianka lived, so it was good.
[[the game, dummy.]]
-----------------------------
Kat got a text.
"Hold on, I know where we're goin." She said, smiling. She looked okay, but she brushed her hair, since it was messy.
She grinned, then walked out the door with Isaac.
"Go to 5th avenue, then turn right." She instructed.
Luke got a text.
"Rhi," He said, shaking her, trying to get her awake.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games