Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:09 pm
Hakai continued struming on her guitar and humming her small tune. She heard the tapping, and looked to see if it was this so called 'Sam' she couldn't get a good view from where she sat so with an angered sigh she stood up, repacking her guitar and pulled it on her back before going to look at who had came to what seemed to become the meeting roof place. She blinked a bit at the girl with the cane, staring up at the sky and tried to back away before she was noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Breathing heavily, Tomoro looked over at the girl through her thick black eyelashes. What was she looking at? Most girls.. probably weren't beat up and gutted by men every twenty four hours, so it made sense, in a way, that she would look at her. Biting her lower lip and holding her gut loosely with her long fingers, Tomoro examined the girl. Musically gifted. What a treasure to keep... Tomoro had always wanted to play some sort of instrument, but unfortunately, she could only sing. Secretly, the drums were her passion. "What kind... of... guitar is that?" She mumbled at the girl, not even sure she could hear.

By this time, her eyepatch had slipped above her eye, and she closed her left eye, hoping that the stranger wouldn't notice anything. Girls were particuarly keen to dissing someone because of their looks.

Winny-chan
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:20 pm
Seth had lied in the shadows of the rooftops for quite some time now, watching Tomoro and this girl speak to each other from far off on the rooftops.. he knew Tomoro would be here, he had sensed it.. and that was really the only reason he came to these rooftops. To try and make things right.. but it was taking him a while to muster up the courage to reveal himself from the shadows.

Watching Tomoro struggle just slightly as she placed a hand over her gut, he felt another sense of immense guilt come over him, and finally stepped out from the shadows, his eyes closed almost peacefuly for a few moments before he opened them and looked to Tomoro who sat on the chair.

Approaching her slowly, he stood beside the chair in which she was seated at and looked to the other girl for a moment, then back at Tomoro. "Mind if I.. sit with you...?" he asked tilting his head to the side just slightly. He didn't really know what to say.. they didn't really make 'Sorry I stabbed you in the gut' cards, and Seth never really was too great with words when it came to these sort of things..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Hakai blinks several times, she had noticed the eye, but she had no right to say one word about anything. She did not know this girl and vice versa. She looked as the male appeared to what seemed to be out of no where. She blinked several times, appearently they knew each other. She tried to move back and hide but her guitar case had become caught on something and she could move no farther back. She mentally growled and found herself stuck around new people. She stood quietly not making a sound, unless they could hear the blinking of her eyelashes. She looked over the girls wonds, and started to look over her more closely...at least she could help her down stairs if she passed out or....something.  

PrincessRyoko

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:34 pm
With the wind wistling past him, Topaz felt giddy in the sky. He loved flying. He guessed it was in his blood, after all, he was a dragon. Flying high he spotted a scene of comotion on the rooftops of Ria. Flying low he landed near them, just to be noticed of his arival.
((sorry for the bad rping! I was in a rush for a sec))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:35 pm
Tomoro said nothing, and looked away, her light silvery hair caught in a small breeze, pushing her bangs away from her face. At least the blood was gone there. There were still traces of red along her palms, and her back had begun to hurt as well, but she definitely didn't show this through her actions. Scooting over silently, she gave Seth a place to sit on the small bench.

"But... you're out... of a coma now... which is good..." Even if the man hadn't noticed this yet, it was the only thing that gave Tomoro comfort. Even if she had to sacrifice herself to make someone else live, she would do it, and she definitely had done something here, letting a man punch her. As pessimistic as she was, there were times when a bit of optimism came in and shone out.

"I don't really understand... the actions... you took... but the evil inside of you... is still running chaotically within your veins..." With that, she pulled her eyepatch off and looked him in the eyes, her dull grey eyes showing no hint of life whatsoever; not that he should be startled by that. They were ALWAYS dull and unmoving, that was just the result of all of those... experiments...

Winny-chan
Crew

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:44 pm
Rayne studies Rain's face for a moment, then stands up. "Yea, whatever." She says, shrugging as she ignores the held out hand, then turns and walks away, her tail flicking. Too many people were up on the roof now, making her rather agitated. What had happened to it being deserted? Rayne frowns slightly, then runs downstains and gets on the elevator, she had places to be anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:44 pm
Seth could feel the dragon's presence near them as the wind blew through the rooftop, but he paid no mind to this creature as he felt it wouldn't be of harm to them. As Tomoro looked away, he was not surprised in the least bit, and just as he was about to ready himself to leave, to his surprise she scooted over, actually speakin to him.. slowly, somewhat painfully... but speaking.

He sat down beside her and looked to her, a concerned look over his face as he could tell she was still in some form of pain for what he had done to her. Yet, she seemed glad that he was alive.. he nodded at her comment that he was now out of a coma and smiled softly to her, hoping that would comfort her in some way "Yes.. thank you... if it, weren't for you I fear..... things could have been much worse..." he said, his generous smile slowly disappearing as he hung his head, looking to the ground beneath them. The thought of what could have happened...

As she mentioned how the evil inside of him was still running through his veins, he nodded slowly, his eyes still looking to the ground. "I have a past.. I have... a bloodline.... I'm not too proud of.." he said slowly as he looked into her dull eyes with his own sorrowful, brown eyes. She seemed to be so gentle, so caring.. it crushed him to know that he was capable of such dark deeds..

Easy Isac

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:48 pm
Hakai growled at herself as the two moved away pulling furiously at her bag, yanking and pulling trying to get it free. She looked at the sky noticing the landing male. Well that answered my question. She thought to herself while still pulling at her bag.

What the hell was thing stuck on, a hand? Felt like she would need the jaws of life just to get her case off this stupid whatever it was. Still there was no way she was leaving this bag from her sight until she actually had a room to keep it in.

She finally let a few words slip through...the frist words she had actually said around people, and even cursed herself for doing that around humans, the andoirds were one thing but people....well they were different.

"Dammit let go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:56 pm
"Ah... but we all have some parts of our past that we aren't.. proud of." Tomoro looked away at this, her eyes closed, eyebrows furrowed. "I'm no better than you are." She said, covering her face with her palms, hunching over and putting her elbows on her knees. "Some people... are born... with a fate. I don't know what yours is... and I prefer not to speak about mine... but I think we all... have to live life as best as we can, even if sometimes the evil comes out in us..." Moving her hands to both of her cheeks, she looked down at the ground almost in disgust.

Another girl, however, was having a bit of... trouble? She paid no attention to her. Not only was the man next to her swirling with chaos, but there was... a hint of fire within him. Dear God. A fire.. manipulator. Keep calm... As opposing elements, Tomoro had felt this presence before, and her mind continued to tell her she was inferior, brought down by this man's power to control flames.

Darkness and the ability.. to control fire... she was doomed if she continued to talk to him. Sighing lightly, Tomoro shook her head and rid the thoughts out of her mind temporarily; if he DID come out and attack her, she'd just come back out with her own power and fight him back... but for now she would trust him.... even if it was for a little bit..

Winny-chan
Crew

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:00 pm
Seeing that the boy had acknowledged his arrival, Topaz strained his leg muscles and stepped forward with a loud clack as his foot claws hit the hollow ground below them. He jumped as a girl near him Shouted out scornfully to a bag that appeared to be stuck. Fearing she was in a bad mood he aproached her cautiosly. With his right hand raised in a defensive position, with his left hand he reached out and touched her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:06 pm
Watching her silently for a few moments, almost appearing to be admiring her, he could sense a hint of fear upon her face for just a brief moment, and he definetely didn't blame her for this.. he probably seemed so.. unstable.. she was courageous to be willing to talk to him, especially after she had known nothing of what had caused his transformation, how it might be triggered again... he owed this to her..

He sighed slightly before looking down to the ground, bringing his elbows to his knees as his eyes watched the grass silently, calmly.. "I have a brother.... a half-brother... his name is Scythen.." he began slowly "..me and Scythen have.." he grinned slightly, though the same sorrowful look was still displayed in his eyes "..a bit of a sibling rivalry..... Scythen.... he....." he began slowly, looking to Tomoro and then breathing in slowly looking to the ground once again as he bit his upper lip, his hands forming into fists as he stared down at the ground "..he took from me my mother.. my father.. my.. wife........ yet.... he wants more.. he came back for more.."

Seth sighed slightly and looked to Tomoro, looking deep into her eyes so she would know he was telling the truth "My brother.. nearly took my life on the day I.... attacked...... you.." he said these last words slowly, he hated to remember it.. "..as he began to seep away at my energy.. I could feel him.. I could feel his energy inside me... in a sense it.. awokened... my true bloodline" he paused for a long moment before looking to the ground "I guess what I'm trieing to say is...." he then looked back to Tomoro, his soft eyes looking deep into her own eyes "..I won't hurt you again.. I won't let it happen again... I promise.." he said softly and sincerely as he hesitated at first, but then brought a hand to her shoulder, hoping to comfort her..

Easy Isac

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:14 pm
Hakai spun around the second her shoulder was touched, her appearence had changed a bit. Her eyes glowing yellow like a wild wolf, and her gritting teeth looked like fangs. She jumpped a bit in shock, her body turning immidately back after blinking several times.

She turned away going back to yanking her bag. Her eyes on the one who touched her shoulder and the girl with the cane as best she could. She turned over her shoulder again, pulling as she spoke through the yanks.

"C...Can....I....help....you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:18 pm
"I..." she said softly after listening to Seth's story, realizing how close it was to hers... could she trust him with this? "I... killed my own g-grandmother..." Her voice almost quivered with fear; she was finally stating this. Out loud. To a stranger who had tried to kill her. "M-my father... he had plans... to use me as a tool to... destroy some of the world... I'm not... going to explain my entire story... but he... used me as an experment... and I now... have.. an incredible power inside of me... something I don't want..." She looked down, and resisted the urge to begin crying, hunched over in both physical and mental pain.

Bringing one hand to her mouth, Tomoro covered it, as if to stop herself from saying any more. "I... have become the target of so many people... I don't... even know what to do anymore..." She was a mess. Hair mussed up, voice talking softer than usual... her body was heaving up and down, trying to get these thoughts out of her mind. How petty she was, thinking about only herself when someone was doomed with a fate just as bad as hers, sitting next to her. Tomoro let Seth put his hand on her small shoulder, but she winced lightly; the burns were still there. Of course, he wouldn't know whatsoever how they had come to be there.. but even though it hurt like hell, she let him rest his hand on there... hoping he would take if off soon.

"Perhaps... one day... I can tell you... how cursed I really am... you have no reason to talk to me. You can take my teeth or my bones, they don't matter to me.."

Winny-chan
Crew

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:22 pm
Backing up in surprise, a she rounded on him, he stared at the struggling girl's head for she had turned back to struggling with the bag. "Eh . . ." he said pondering what to say,"It's not the place of a dragon, but . . . do you a need a bi' o help?" He began walking over to her with his hand outstretched. Intending to help her pull the bag away from the roof tile it was caught on. He wondered why she didn't see this in the first place.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff