Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:45 pm
"fine fine...just give me everything on my list that i havent allready crossed out and ill be on my way"
beginner said as she started mental plans on her new garage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:36 pm
Erks taps begginer on the sholder, "We got to find the things ourselves. Safety precaution..." He steps back on to the platform draging Beginer with him. "Okay now just enter what you want on to this." He says handing a small hand device that was on the platform to beginer. "Theres plenty of time, we might find something extra."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:32 pm
beginner nodded and began her search for some of the supplies she didnt gather from erks shop into the device and presses the accept key  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:33 pm
The platform biggns to move ounce an object is entered. It quickly gains speed and stops over an isle. It then lowers and, on the shelves are the item listed and several like it. In front of each with a small prompt that says "Would you like to purchase?". Erk redies himself for the long process ahead and syas, "At this point I'll just let you have fun"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:35 pm
beginner smiled as she looked down at her quested items "perfect!"
the items i got at his shop, the junkyard collection i picked up and now this inventory list....im set!
"well while where here.....any suggestions for a mech shop thousands of miles in the sky?"

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:40 pm
"Well I would just say get something that can carry what you need or a reliable shiping partner." He thinks for a second, "A generator would also probably be a good idea. And a comunication device would probably be a good idea." He thinks on for a second longer "Well, anything else you gonna get?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:16 am
"alright.... lets see if they have a C.R.Y.S.T.A.L and a hover deck lying arond this warehouse...ill work on a generator when i have more money pouring in"
she says to herself absently

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:20 pm
"A hover deck is nothing but what exactly is a C.Y.S.T.A.L. system?" asks Erk as the platform moves along.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:06 am
"a C.R.Y.S.T.A.L is an advanced communications device that taps into local magical energys."
beginner explained
"um...basicly a machine that looks like a crystal ball and is used to communicate with other people thousands of miles away"

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:18 pm
"You coulda just said crystall ball... They might have one , this place's selection always suprises me"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:10 pm
"well...because crystal makes it sound so high tech thats why..." she then entered in a search for the selected item  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:34 pm
The platform wizzes on speeding around corners going further and further away rom where they had begun. Justwhen it seemed like it was all pointless, the platform stoped and sure enough there was one crystal system station (and from the looks of it it hadn't been visited in several years.)  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:29 pm
"perfect! now that should be the last bit on my list" beginner said as she loaded the crystal onto the platform  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:29 pm
"Well, lets get it and go..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:53 pm
"oh alright..." she set it to take them to the entrance "how much do you think this will run up to?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff