Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:11 pm
Masumi H Dekata
_Manpish_
(( no, it is classified as a lightning jutsu because it involves lightning particles. true i don't know it but it doesn't mean that i used it anyway. besides i never stated which jutsu i used meaning i could have just easily used the Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous). but seeing as i don't want to argue anymore ill just do this like everyone else, so ignore my previous posts.))

Spike walked into the Kusakages office but before entering politely knocked on the door. Spike waited patiently outside of the room. "he better not get himself killed in there..." Spike mumbled to himself why he waited.

((NO it doesnt use lightning particals at all. Also if you werent using it, you couldnt even know what was going on here. So that would be meta gaming. Again if I see you using the seals you will be punished))

(( but then why does it give a taint yellow glow while the user is using it? but lets not spam this thread. im deeply sorry that i didnt state what i realy used later before hand. but i have to log off so if you want you may just ignore me for now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm
((it is impossible for a chuunin to A) learn flying thunder god because chuunin know nothing of seals...B) it is impossible to use FTG as chuunin because of lack of chakra control. S ranked jutsu used by a C rank person = not liable. So delete it from your profile immediatly. Just because other moderators have missed it doesn't mean its alright. FTG is not a lightning jutsu it was used by the 4th hokage and is pretty much the use of seals to transport oneself from one place to another....and is about to be deleted from this guild because it is used in a god moddish way far too often))  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm
((so can we keep fighting?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 pm
((yeah, just totaly ignore manpish. Also Masumi about two seconds from killing him XD))  

Masumi H Dekata

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm
Katsu started focusing his chakra to pull iron to him, trying to get the iron from Katsuro's blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm
_Manpish_
Masumi H Dekata
_Manpish_
(( no, it is classified as a lightning jutsu because it involves lightning particles. true i don't know it but it doesn't mean that i used it anyway. besides i never stated which jutsu i used meaning i could have just easily used the Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous). but seeing as i don't want to argue anymore ill just do this like everyone else, so ignore my previous posts.))

Spike walked into the Kusakages office but before entering politely knocked on the door. Spike waited patiently outside of the room. "he better not get himself killed in there..." Spike mumbled to himself why he waited.

((NO it doesnt use lightning particals at all. Also if you werent using it, you couldnt even know what was going on here. So that would be meta gaming. Again if I see you using the seals you will be punished))

(( but then why does it give a taint yellow glow while the user is using it? but lets not spam this thread. im deeply sorry that i didnt state what i realy used later before hand. but i have to log off so if you want you may just ignore me for now.))

(( to answer your question of why it gives off a yellow tint is because the original user was the 4th hokage who had blonde...(yellow hair) in the anime and when he used it it looked like a yellow flash was bluring around all over the place. hence his nick name and the descriptiion of the jutsu...so yes continue fighting...not occ argueing.))  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 pm
((I'm getting off, cause i can't do anything 'til Katsuro gets back on.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 pm
Lenon's clone, angry at the pure annoyingness of the situation, almost used a Kinjutsu technique - however, it satisfied itself by creating a shield of water of itself and a lightning spear, which it tapped the water shield with, making a double layered protection. The spear then flew at Katsuro, as well as several water shurikens.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 pm
"Limbs of Earth"Katsu created 2 extra earth arms."Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu"Katsu threw 8 lightning kunai at Katsuro from the opposite side, also using the earth limbs to throw 8 kunai with explosive tags.

((Don't say you dodged it))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 pm
Masumi slammed her hands on the ground as a huge, thick, slab of wood appeared up and was hit by the shuriken and the spear, followed by Lightning kunai. She then grabbed the wooden wall and chucked it out the window and into the air as it exploded. Her attention went back to everyone in the office. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR ALL'S PROBLEM!!! THIS IS MY OFFICE!!! You are about to blow up my office over a f$#&#xin;g god damn chunin. I'm sure there is a better way to deal with this then trying to blow up my office!" Masumi yelled she was just pissed, these guys were using high level A rank and S rank jutsu to deal with a C rank person.

((RUN MASUMI ANGRY rofl Lenon can vouch for my actions when I'm angry twisted ))  

Masumi H Dekata

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm
"A really annoying Chuunin"Katsu said"Plus it was kinda fun..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 pm
katsuro swirl sand his gourd creating a sand sphere around himself as he thought for a moment remined in the sphere then spoke out oft he sphere

"Lets move to another location with less things to destroy, hold attacks til we find a spot deal?"

katsuro spoke holding the sand sphere up

((Ive fought in 3 diffrent offices of kages before kinda wierd, and ok there's a defence for ya))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 pm
((Not really, everyone knows Sand Jutsu fall apart against water jutsu. Which Lenon and Masumi know very well lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm
((Yeah got a point there but we need to move somewhere else after this anyway cause the sumakaze gettign pissed off and i got more than just one defence if the sand sphere doesn't hold so im good plus i coulsdhave dodged it im very agile and peopel don't see that projectiles and capture require EFFORT you can't just deal with a target in one jutsu people are getting lazier and trying ot auto hit me saying that they captured me i nlike one post when there is a million ways to dodge that's not godmodding simple motion moving out of the way im surrounded from 2 sides the shadow dance of the leaf allows the user to move faster than the eye can track that is fast enogh to escape an explosion or a ring of projectiles before they may hit the target plus musumis getting mad at me when her own ninja are destroying her office ive fought i in 2 other offices nd i always get otu of the office mostly to avoid destroying things))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm
((Also isn't Sand Sphere a Jonin level Jutsu? Idk I dont deal with Sand Jutsu))

Masumi walked over as she lifted up the entire sphere with one hand and tossed it out the window, into what the new battle ground would be.

((To the Tree of Life thread))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces