Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm
Vrail's scowl turned into a frown "Fine, I'll learn!" he said as he looked up "But I won't trust you or anyone else." he then made a little smile "I'm Vrail but you can call me Vee!" he said as he jammed his thumb into his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 pm
"Alright then. Well first thing to learn is Transformation Jutsu. Now watch." He said while making the signs slowly before turning into Vrail before changing back. "Now you try." ((Generally training is two attempts for these.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm
Vrail made the signs quickly and then focussed with all his might on the jutsu at hand "Transformation Jutsu." he said as a white cloud of cmoke engulf him. When it disappeared there stood a very disformed Shiro. He quickly dispersed the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm
((Oh and just so you know: you can double post if training. I did it all the time.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Vrail focussed on his chakra, trying to decide what the right amount was. He tried and tried to complete the jutsu, but couldn't succeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Vrail had sweat running down his face, his short temper was getting the better of him too. He could focus on what need to be done, yet he knew that if he didn't complete his training his dream would never come true. Vrail closed his eyes and perfectly made the handsigns. His breathing was undercontrol as he spoke the words "Tranformation Jutsu!" the white cloud envloped him again, but as it disappeared there in the midst of it stood a prefect duplicate of Shiro. Vrail smiled at the Academy Teacher while transformed and then dispersed it. He was dripping wet with sweat and his body was shaking with exhastion, yet he had a big grin from ear to ear.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm
"Alright. Next up is the clone jutsu. This one shouldn't be too tough." Shiro then made the signs and created an exact copy of himself. They then spoke in unison before disapearing. "You try it now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm
Vrail looked at them both and practiced making the hand signs. He then tried to complete the jutsu. It failed, his first thing looked like a big pile of snot.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:16 pm
Vrail made the hand signs again, saying the words "Clone Jutsu" there was a clone, yet it was about as deformed as his tranformation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:58 am
User Image

S h i n r a | M i z u g e n

A male entered the academy grounds. He was around 5'9 in height, tall for his age. He looked about fourteen or fifteen years of age. His hair was white as the snow, gray eyes that had an azure glow to it, his body was built, and his clothes were quite unique. A scarf was wrapped around his neck, but stretched out so that it showed its ends. A short cape was also part of his top outfit, it hung down until his waist. His jeans were tight and two pouches could be seen. One on his waist and one by his leg. He had a black long sleeved top that had a high neck, which covered his mouth area.

This is Shinra Mizugen. A member of the Kurama Clan. His skill is recognized in the village and he and his mother are somewhat known in the village as well. Shinra had just recently become a shinobi, but his power had been awakened long before he is a shinobi. Shinra was walking around the academy grounds, looking for a place where he needed to be. It was his first day in the Academy and he was here to advance in the ranks.

| Meeting You Was Fate |
| Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice |
| Falling In Love With You I Had No Control Over |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 am
Lenon materialized out of a spray of mist. Looking at the newest youngster, he said, "Hello. You're here to train, I assume?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 am
User Image

Shinra stopped walking as soon as he heard a voice. It was to the right of him. The boy turned his head towards the left as his eyes shifted and locked upon the person who was talking to him. " Yes.. I am.. " Shinra said as the dimples from a smile he had formed, appeared. Even though the high neck of his top was covering his mouth and neck area, the smile was still noticeable by anyone. His gray colored irises stared down upon whoever was talking to him.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:02 am
((Well actually rule like that out of game can only be made by leader, because its hardly inpossible that someone with correct elements couldn't learn them. So it would be an out of game rule which makes it so that only those who are registered to be Kusa ninjas would learn them. I could just raid your library for all the scrolls : P Bu i am too scared to do so........ -___-))

As Kami was ingnored he sobed.
"Sigh fine." He said and walked towards the window. As no one could his front, because everyone was behind him, he grinned. Kami pulled out two weird looking paper pieces with sealing marks.
"Burn..:" He said with kind of lame voice, keeping it so that others in room couldn't hear. Just before he would have exploded the whole room, he got this weird feeling, as if he was being watched. Kami swallowed, his heart had started to beat faster.
"This sucks..." He said and jumped of the window, keeping his tags
Hmm let's see the strongest ninja of this village....
Kami was gone in instant.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 am
Vrail continued to try the jutsu and was failing epically. He stood up determanded to complete it. "Clone Jutsu." he shouted as a perfect clone appeared next to him. He was stunned by it, and stared at it for a few minutes. "It only took me a whole day to complete." it he said with a bright smile.

He just noticed the other and glanced around the room. He didn't like the shinra guy, but it didn't matter, for if he got in Vrail's way. Vrail would just have to kill him.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:15 am
User Image

Shinra smiled at himself and then turned around, closing his eyes. He needed to cool his head off before something starts again. He could feel the tension in his head, he would come back and try again later to see if he could advance in the ranks. For now, he would walk around in the village.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out