Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 am
(Roll a die. Even number= I hit the pupil and he is blind, Odd= he has scarred tissue along his eyeball, but his vision is blurred.)  
FullbusterOrleans rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am
(I hope it's odd...)  

FullbusterOrleans

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 am
(maybe I could have lenon to make me some new eyes >.> XDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 am
Daron slowly sits up in his bed awake, everything in his left eyes vision is blurred. "Lenon might be able to fix that." Daron says his face emotionless, he slowly turns in the bed to get out. He is in excruciating pain everywhere, but he slips on his clothes that are lying in a corner. "He took my head band and katana..." Daron grins and limps out the door...  

FullbusterOrleans

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm
((New eyes...well, Masumi might be able to repair yours.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 pm
(I hope... lol)  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku arrived at the hospital and headed inside as he was being swept to the operating room though he was able to tell the nurse what to make his team do before leaving.

The nurse stood there waiting for the three students to appear.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Daron walks inside looking back to see if he was followed.  

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The nurse suddenly screamed as she felt her pocket. "My purse! It's gone!" she screamed in shock. Meanwhile about twenty feet away a red-haired young man standing in front of a vending machine pulled a few quarters out of a small girlish purse. "Hmm....what do I want?" he muttered to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio walked into the Hospital, he covered his nose at the smell, it was not bad just different. It made his stomach turn and he felt as if he would vomit, but fought the urge and walked over to were he saw Daron, covering his mouth and nose as he breathed.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

The Demon of Altruism

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The nurse suddenly screamed as she felt her pocket. "My purse! It's gone!" she screamed in shock. Meanwhile about twenty feet away a red-haired young man standing in front of a vending machine pulled a few quarters out of a small girlish purse. "Hmm....what do I want?" he muttered to himself.
Daron walks slowly over, "Yukio Long time no see... Still up to your thieving I see." Daron's crimson eyes were staring coldly at yukio...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio pressed a button on the machine and collected the soda there before glancing at Daron. "Thieving? I don't know what you're talking about." he said before popping the can open and taking a sip.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio came up behind Daron, in his mind he thought, "stealing is wrong...he shouldn't take other peoples stuff...." but would never say anything, he just stood there looking sick.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:57 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio chuckled a bit as he watched the nurse desperately wabble around and look under chairs for her missing purse. Then he noticed someone standing behind Daron and glanced around his shoulder to see a pale and sick-looking teen. "Uhhh...Daron, are you often haunted by ghosts?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 pm
"This kid?" Daron points his thumb behind himself, "Oh... He's my new teammate." Daron, "Are you entering the chuunin exams?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff