Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm
(I don't need to use hand seals for that jutsu. It is an escape jutsu...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
(SHE NEVER STARTED CRAP...I WAS RIGHT THEIR AND YOU CAME OUT OF NOWERE THREATNIN HER YOU FOO)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm
((Jims....My bad, someone has planed all this out. That person is good as dead.))

Hanako, feel the sand loosing as Z had disappeared, he smiled and used sand instantious to go back to sand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm
((hey pyro...aint u meant to be in the open dessert to fight test now anyway?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:25 pm
(Ok.. another person to explain this to stare

I had PMed her asking her for a spar. She acted tough and said ok. We fought in the Twilight Forge and she used mass GodMod and Auto-Hit. I told her that she was doing those, and she freaked out.)

(The second time was when I tried helping her out and she freaked on me, so I yelled back. Lenon helped us solve that problem though. Then she sent me PM's calling me a little boy and a b***h. Kit solved that one after I kept telling her that I wanted to fight you. I then said I was doing something ((I was)) and she kept saying she was going to attack me in a large group. )

(Well, If Z stays where he is, NOBODY except for Zeramaru can kill him biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:28 pm
(Sorry, what? Pyro is about to fight Test? ROFLOL. You realize he'll eat you, spit you out, then eat you again right? He is VERY STRONG. Don't screw around with that Omega Sharingan, cause you'll die...)  

Zombie Swagger

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm
(i was but i found out that i can win cause he is two lvl's up)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:33 pm
(dont say ill lose and you never saw me fight)  

pyro hasu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:33 pm
(Your Chuunin right? You do know when I return to sand I am taking my Jounin test? I'll probably pass it too. I know the most jutsu in my village other then the Kazekage. And I know how to use them as well.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm
((you'll fail it jims, i can assure u, you aint got the stuff yet, close, but no cigar))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
(....you dont know me so dont say nuttin bout me loseing trust me)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:42 pm
(Once I become Jounin, I am going to learn almost every jutsu that is able to be learned. I have the aim for Kazekage, and will make it. My RPC is starting out an Oinin right now, but soon to be ANBU Blk Ops, maybe even commander of it!)  

Zombie Swagger

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm
(its not the jutsu's you know it is how you use it)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm
( I wish people would stop telling me that stare My RPC is a strategist just like Shikimaru. He plans the fight out, but while he is doing it, making him more intense! )  

Zombie Swagger

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((you'll fail it jims, i can assure u, you aint got the stuff yet, close, but no cigar))
((What about me? Can you predict my future of becoming Jounin? smile ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff