Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 am
atlas nodded his head a he then got on the grond and started to do push ups. i about 10 minuets, he had already did 137 push ups. he was sweating to as he kept on going. "gee lenon-sensai. you are not making it easy for me." he said sighing. he then did another 100 push ups in another 10 minuets as he could not do it anymore and stop right there, huffing and puffing. he was sweating alot as well. "237...push ups done." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 am
Lenon's clone chuckled and made one other clone, which ran off. "Now, I want you to run around this training field as many times as possible. After that, you get a five minute break and you begin again."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 am
atlas sighed and nodded his head. 'yes sir." he said as he then got up and started to run around the field. about 30 minuets, he ran around the field about 10 times and was sweating alittle bit. he then siad something to him self. "i must keep going. this is the only way i can get stronger!" he said as he ran faster now. about another 30 minuets, he ran around the field13 times. he then was infront of lenon on the ground, acting like he was half dead. "i think im going to die." he said ashe was huffing alot again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 am
Lenon chuckled. "Well, sometimes you will think that in the middle of fighting someone. But it's just that much more realistic. So...let's see...I'll give you ten minute's rest. You did very well. Then do it again, and see how well you do it." The clone formed a large container out of grass, then manipulated the water into a ball and dropped it in it. "If you're thirsty, there's your water."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:12 am
atlas nodded his head as he then took the container with water in it and drank the whole thing. he then started to feel better now. "so. you want me to do it again? to see if i improved from the last time?" he asked, still sitting on the ground, looking up at lenon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:04 pm
"Yup. This is the easy part. Later, I'll have you try to break a concrete wall by punching it. It hurts...well, sometimes. You just need to have the right amount of concentrated chakara." Lenon filled up the container again. "This time, try having a longer stride - as long as you can - and breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. It's harder in the beginning, but it makes it easier later on."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm
atlas nodded his head as his 10 minuets where up. he then got onto the ground, doing more push ups. he did what his sensai told him and he was right. this was alot easier. after about 20 minuets, he already did 384 push ups. he then felt stronger and not so fatigue. he smiled as sweat rolled down his forehead. he then took a 5 minuet break and then started to run around the training grounds. in about a hour, he already ran around the place 50 times. he then stop in front of lenon huffing and puffing as he han his hands on his legs and bent down alittle bit, huffing and puffing. 'how is that? 384 push ups in 20 minuets and in a hour 50 laps around the training grounds." he said, still looking down, panting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Lenon's clone smiled. "Very good. How do you feel?' He again filled the container with water for Atlas.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:46 pm
"well. i feel alot stronger then before and what you said help me. im not as tried as before. so we can go on." he said as he stop panting. he then unfolded his wings and flap them at his direction so he could cool of. he look at lenon, wanting to get stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:56 pm
Lenon smiled. "That's good. Hmmmm...I'm sorry, dying isn't the best way to remember everything." Lenon sighed and looked up to the sky. "Oh, yes. Wall. But first, see that tree? I want you to break it. By punching it. And using chakara." Lenon walked over to another tree. "You focus chakara into your hand, like so...." Lenon's hand began to glow a slight blueish color. "Then, punch it." He punched the tree, which cracked and flew backwards, breaking through some brush and cracking another tree. "You won't be able to do that for a while, but this is the beginning to the Strong Arm Technique."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm
atlas nodded his head as he then walk up to a tree. he then look at his fist and then punch the tree, maing a small dent with out using his chakra. he then channel his chakra threw his fist as it glowed blue. he then punch the tree again, making a even bigger dent into the tree but that was it. he then sighed and tried again

(how many post until i mastered it?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:29 pm
After Sadaharu returned with a large package of food on his back, Shiro smiled. "Glad to see you found a place, and the owner was able to fill the whole order. Taking the package down, He opened it up and saw a box lined with something to protect the box, and filled with a large amount of noodles. On top of all of it, was a smaller bowl, which he pulled out. "I guess this is mine. You enjoy your food." He said, while eating. Sadaharu immediately started digging into his large amount of food. After eating, Shiro stood back up and took a closer look at Sadaharu, noticing that his genjutsu still isn't off. "Well I guess I get to keep trying now."

Starting back up on his release training, Shiro tried again. The splotches had managed to become large, blood red circles before returning back to it's old form.
[4/6]

Trying again, the splotches had gotten very very small. They were almost gone, but went right back to the way they were.
[5/6]

One last time, he tried. this time the genjutsu slowly disappeared until finally it was gone.
[6/6]

Finishing it up, Shiro decided to try to get some training in with his new hearts. Opening up the scroll he was given, he brought out the heart with earth chakra. When it appeared, it was in a small jar with some sort of liquid in it. I guess this is the heart. Well might as well get it in. He proceeded to open up the jar, remove his lightning heart, and replace it with the new one. Taking care to put the lightning one into the jar the earth one was in. He then sent the jar back to wherever it was to go, rolled the scroll back up and stood up. "Alright Sadaharu, you finish off your meal, and after that we are going to do a bit of research." Sadaharu just continued to eat happily not noticing what he said.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:46 pm
((Sorry...ten posts? I dunno, trees are pretty big.))

Lenon's clone smiled. "Excellent."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm
Once Sadaharu finished eating, He walked back in front of shiro and sat down. "Glad to see your done. Well lets take a look. I might need your help testing this stuff." Pulling out his earth scroll, he began looking over the justu deciding on Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers) and Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River). "Well lets get started. The first one shouldn't be that tough. The second one I will need your help to test. You better be ready to get dirty." Sadaharu just sat there, head cocked to one side as if confused.

Standing up, Shiro rubbed a bit of dirt on his wrists and made the signs. The dirt suffled a bit but just remained there.
[1/2]

Trying again, he managed to get the dirt to harden and remain that way before he dismissed it.
[2/2]

He next faced sadaharu, and made some signs, but nothing happened. The ground was a little soft.
[1/6]

Trying again, he made the signs and some mud formed between the two of them before it went back into solid earth.
[2/6]

Once again, he tried. The mud grew into a large line between the two of them, but it didn't get under either of them.
[3/6]  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Trying again, the mud grew between and below them. But as soon as it did, it returned to normal dirt.
[4/6]

Making the signs, the mud once again got below them and started rapidly pushing them toward the spring before stopping them half way there and turning again back to dirt.
[5/6]

Once again, the signs were made, and the mud formed under them. This time only sadaharu was tripped up and forced straight into the spring where the mud washed off him.
[6/6]
Sadaharu then got out and started shaking the water off himself. "Well that was good. Lets try something else." Looking through the scroll, He decided on Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill). "Alright this one shouldn't be so bad for you. It might pull you in, but I will make sure it won't suck you far in." Sadaharu whimpered a bit but sat there obediently.

Making the signs, the ground around sadaharu sofened a bit and small grains of sand were seen, but nothing really happened.
[1/6]

Making them again, the ground became very sandy below the dog, but changed back almost instantly.
[2/6]

Once again, he tries. It becomes sandy again and lasts longer but it doesn't fill with water to make the quicksand before changing back.
[3/6]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces