Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:04 pm
((...Goddammit...Dx ...Wait, I'm not THAT old! Lenon's like...25?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm
In an attempt to clear her mind of the worry Aki dunked her head beneath the surface of the water. That plan didn't work out to well. The second she resurfaced the thoughts of her close friend flooded back in. Aki gave a sigh and rested her chin on her arms which were folded on the rocky side. Behind her came the gushing sound of a splash. Curious she turned around to see a massive snake shaking its head and two pairs of clawed hands grabbing at her shoulders. A scream gurgled and pitched from her vocal chords as she swung her fist at one of the grinning faces.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:25 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((New rule, anyone caught peeping gets Killing Hands Jutsu to the crotch, as the jutsu kills the cells in your d**k and balls slowly until there nothing left down there but a hole that I will shove a strong fist up in, twisted ))

oh my god this scared me so much sweatdrop
but yet made me laugh haha
though you already warned me before XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 pm
Doku Jaki
In an attempt to clear her mind of the worry Aki dunked her head beneath the surface of the water. That plan didn't work out to well. The second she resurfaced the thoughts of her close friend flooded back in. Aki gave a sigh and rested her chin on her arms which were folded on the rocky side. Behind her came the gushing sound of a splash. Curious she turned around to see a massive snake shaking its head and two pairs of clawed hands grabbing at her shoulders. A scream gurgled and pitched from her vocal chords as she swung her fist at one of the grinning faces.

The fist smashed through the face and it smiled before splashing into the water. The dragon then reared up it's head and splashed down on Aki, mouth wide open.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 am
Trying to flee the sceene, Aki leapt out of the hot spring bare naked and ran into the changing area. All the while screaming. She threw on her clothing, minues the leggings and heavy vest, and shot out of the bathhouse faster than a bat out of hell. "Damn it!" She cried to herself, "All I wanted was to relax! Is that so hard?" Aki wasn't too sure where she was going to now, but her paced slowed to walk.

[[ -waggles finger at Lennon-
Bad Lennon! XD ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm
(( xp ))

The clones and water-demon shaped things disappeared, and the water fell back into the springs.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:47 pm
NUR

User Image

Before stopping at the kages office Shoku feels as though she really needs to clean herself off and relax. Her bird flies over the hotsprings and without landing Shoku jumps off the bird and flips to the ground landing gracefully near the hotsprings. "Ohh that was a hell of a journey." Shoku rubs her neck as she walks into the changing room. She undresses rather quickly and sets her clothes in a cubby hole in no particular fashion or neatness. She then walks into the hot springs (girls only) with a towel around her, She first just lays outside of the water letting the steam do wonders for her skin, she undoes her towel while laying on her stomach and rest near the hotsprings for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Kasumi entered the hot springs and walked into the girls only section. She removed her clothes and put her clothes in the cubby next to Shoku's, she knew they were shokus cause she always had pretty clothes. Kasumi wrapped the towel around herself and walked into the hot springs and saw Shoku. She smiled big as she walked over and sat next to the naked shoku. "Howdie you." Kasumi said with a giggle.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 pm
NUR

User Image

shoku jumps she wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her"oh my god Kasumi! what are you doing all the way over here? Shoku laughs and turns herself slightly so she is facing Kasumi. She is happy to see her friend. Especially in these crazy unsure times that Shoku is going through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 pm
Lenon walks to the hot springs and feels Shoku's chakara presence in the woman's side. He peeked opened the door and said, "Shoku? I have one member of your new squad here to see you...do you want to change first?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Kameoki walked behind Lenon. Seeing the girls only sign he waited behind the gate and listened. He was curious to see his sensei and he took out a book, reading it and waiting for his sensei to come out. One of the pages crumbled and turned into a bird. the small bird rested on his shoulder, as if reading along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Lenon turned back with a smile at Kameoki. "Oh, and there's a rule here about the hot springs - anyone, with the exception of me and Ryoko, caught peeking in on the women's side will be subjected to Masumi, the Kusakage, preforming the Killing Hands Technique on their crotch area, completely screwing up the cells. So...yeah. No peeping."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:55 pm
He nods indicating he understood. He was interested in the book he had before him and turned a page. The bird on his shoulder landed on Lenon and then flew back and landed on Kameoki's head. "I won't look....rather keep everything in one peice"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm
Lenon snorted. "That's easy for some people. Not me - I can pull off my limbs at will...." He reached for his head and pulled it off again. "I'm almost like one of those children's toys where you re-create the face, ya'know? Fake ears, too." He pulled an ear off of his head and threw it at a nearby rock, where it blew up. He put his head back on and waited.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm
He laughed at that and thought of something. "Oh...I should mention....whatever you do do not let that rose of paper catch on fire. It wouldn't produce the best effect" He said, still waiting for his sensei to come out  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff