Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron had an idea right when Aki arrived. He looked at her and said smiling, "I have an idea. We are going to the Cloud country. Come on, we must go back into the fire country to the Valley of the End where we will cross the border". Without any response, Auron bounded off, following the riverbank.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 pm
Aki followed closely behind Auron. She bit her lip in thought. The joinin hadn't wished to leave Grass country but she didn't want him traveling through Fire country alone. She decided to travel with him to the Valley of End where she would then double back and make sure they were never followed. She caught up with him and relayed her thoughts, "I'll go with you up to the Valley of End then you continue on and I'll clear off anyone on our trail." Not like there was going to be much of a trail with Aki's help.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron nodded and sped off, towards the Grass Plains.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Aki followed as she dropped back a little to keep an eye out.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Noriko ahead of Arekku ran so quick they both look like blurs to even the sharigan as Arekku tried to get ahead of it.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:12 am
(Enter, Richter.)

Richter, being a cloud ninja, wasn't exactly safe here. However, it was his goal to increase foreign relations with Cloud and Kusa. He hoped to be the liason between the two if a compromise were to ever be reached. With his goal in mind, he proceeded quickly to the Grass Village, to talk to the Kusakage himself.

(Enter, Richter.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:51 pm
(Enter, Richter.)

Richter, after covering up his scent with his cloak, quickly made sure to cover his other tracks before leaving. He made two lightning clones, and made them weave in different patterns, the three of them crisscrossing quite often, creating a web of chakra trails to trace. Then, in a further attempt to cover his tracks, Richter began to form web weapons, while his clone threw normal ones. Using web projectiles, Shuriken, and kunai, they made a clear shot to Konoha look like a miniature war zone. On the way, they even placed a few explosive tags. Two of the clones headed to Konoha, to make the chakra in that area seem densest, signaling that may have been the original.

Richter, on the other hand, moved at a rapider pace than the other two, leaving less of a chakra trail, and making him harder to track. He moved swiftly to the Lightning Country.

After a long while, his clones vanished in a cloud of steam. The chakra trail that they'd made was so long that, if the Shinobi went down that path, if they tried to backtrack, going after Richter would be impossible.

(Exit, Richter.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:35 pm
As Kageko exited the plains, she came upon a huge, seemingly bottomless ravine. After looking up and down the gorge a bit, she noticed to her relief that there was a bridge over the canyon. Running over to it and quickly crossing it, she continued towards Kusagakure unhindered.
-Exit-  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm
Coming out of the dense foliage of the forest, Shiromaru gasped as he saw the large ravine infront of him, and he flipped forward, catching himself on the branch he had just jumped from with his hands, using the momentum to somersault back ontop of the limb. "Whew, I really don't want to fall down there. Now, how do I cross it..? Oh!"
He had just caught sight of a large bridge, and with just as much enthusiasm as before, hopped down to the ground and jogged over to the bridge, not even thinking twice before crossing it. He was close to his destination, and he knew it.
Finally across the bridge, he looked back, and nodded to himself, simply continuing towards Kusagakure.

{EXIT}

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:50 pm
Kageko continued on at a jogging pace. After leaving Kusagakure, she had slowly quickened to a semi-fast pace, making sure to keep her movements as smooth as possible so as not to awaken the sleeping boy on her back. If she hadn't started to go faster, it would take her forever to reach Kumo.

-Exit-  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 pm
Kageko dashed across the bridge once again. she thought to herself,

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan began slowly crossing the bridge, his eyes set forward as his Neo Byakugan was active as he was still tracking feint presences.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-
XHidden CloudXGeninXOragami no DaraXTwo wings HostX

Skye followed behind Ryugan, "So, who are we going after?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

" Tensuo Rosin..He's on the rogue's list.." Ryugan said calmly, deactivating his Byakugan as he'd had had it active for quite a while. Ryugan stopped in place and slowly turned around. " Can you learn any other jutsu??" He said with indifference, his eyes were locked inside hers. He wasn't at all impressed with her spar in Sand, it was quite pathetic in his opinion, he expected more from an Jinchuuriki.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-
XHidden CloudXGeninXOragami no DaraXTwo wings HostX

Skye thought for a moment. "I havnt finished the sound defensive jutsu yet, but besides that, I've learned all the genin fire jutsu, and a few chuunin ones. i think I'm pretty maxed out."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff