Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 am
Ryoko looked at the next move he'd be able to perform without a victim.

Raiton: Rairyu Rendan no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack)
Description: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

1/2

Ryoko smirked. This should be simple. Ryoko did the required handseals. The dragon formed.... but then dissapated. Ryoko sighed.... "Why can't I ever get anything on the first try."

2/2

Ryoko did it again and the dragon formed and attacked..... Nothing. There was no target. So it just flew into the ground, dissapearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am
Raiton: Ryouken (Lightning Hound)
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominante hand, the user make the lightning expand to can create the form of a hound. to attack his opponent from a distance. The lightning dog will still be connected to the user’s hand through a bolt of lightning. The user then manipulates the technique to attack the chosen target. Being a Lightning Release, it requires a lot of chakra from the user to maintain for a period of time and thus a risk to use with a low chakra supply. This was first used against Pain when Kakashi tested this jutsu out to see if he could repel both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

1/2

Ryoko did the handsigns The Hound began to be formed but never finished.

2/2

Ryoko did it again. The hound appeared and ran around. Ryoko smirked and canceled the technique.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 am
Teddy appeared as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 am
Ryuuki entered the meadow, still underground. He popped up beside Teddy, and his five clones caught up to them, standing beside him."Teddy, if you want to be able to use any earth jutsu effectively, can you raise a large mound of earth, preferably above about 12 feet in height? he asked. Ryuuki crouched down, holding his hand down to the earth.

WereWeasels

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 am
Teddy formed hand signs as Ryuuki shot up exactly 12 feet amd Teddy waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 am
((I warned yallz..... eek ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 am
(( he is here to watch and learn really ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 am
[[Oh really? You need to tell my RPC that or he will join in. That's just how he is. Really the platform was for you, but if I don't fight then you won't need it.]]

Ryuuki looked around. He couldn't sense the opponent's footsteps anywhere, and he was starting to worry. "Teddy, are you sure the enemy will follow you here?" he asked. He was starting to wonder if the opponent stayed back in the mist, and was causing trouble without them there to stop him or her.

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:58 am
((Im posting when I find out if my allies up for a fight or not, if not, say good-bye to Ryuuki twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Im posting when I find out if my allies up for a fight or not, if not, say good-bye to Ryuuki twisted ))

[[Oh come on man. He just became oinin. crying ]]

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am
WereWeasels
xXlildizzle1516Xx

[[Oh come on man. He just became oinin. crying ]]

((Yeah that is a bit harsh, I dont take joy in doing it. Ok, I'll leave you with a warning gash XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 am
[[make it on the arm, since I'll lose that limb eventually XD. Also now I'm afraid to ask why you know more than 15 ninjutsu, for fear that you'll kill me off.]]

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 am
damn this question again.

my clan gives me 5 extra jutsu
I have 15 already.
plus months I've been here(4)

That gives me 28 jutsu to learn.

Customs, clan, and bloodline dont count to your limit but when used they're like regular jutsu)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
damn this question again.

my clan gives me 5 extra jutsu
I have 15 already.
plus months I've been here(4)

That gives me 28 jutsu to learn.

Customs, clan, and bloodline dont count to your limit but when used they're like regular jutsu)

((uh yeah the clan boast and the monthly boast, increases how many you can USE, not learn. and by use I dont mean D rank, C rank, ect. It overall so yeah you still limited to 15 buddy))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am
[[Wait, custom doesn't count? That's so cool! I guess I can make more custom genjutsus now.]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff