Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveheart Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Aro, I don't even what you're talking about anymore. Rahenno, I posted the jutsu descripition I used when I used it! That wasn't godmoding, I was just doing what the jutsu said I could do! Now, from what I can gather you should've been dead a long time ago with that explosion in the bone dome, or the following chidori nagashi and chidori. You're the one godmoding here, not me. I'm going to ask BB or Havock look at this since you're obviously not going to get over your character dying. If you have any more problems then I welcome you pm me about them so I can discuss them with you further, but for now you guys are clogging up this place with ooc.))

dude fenrir, your the one god modding, that weapon is highly broken, i have no idea how something like that was approved, once it on they pretty much dead. That can be considered a 1 hit kill weapon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm
(*bows to BB the one and only bunnie thrown ninja in the guild*)  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart
((Aro, I don't even what you're talking about anymore. Rahenno, I posted the jutsu descripition I used when I used it! That wasn't godmoding, I was just doing what the jutsu said I could do! Now, from what I can gather you should've been dead a long time ago with that explosion in the bone dome, or the following chidori nagashi and chidori. You're the one godmoding here, not me. I'm going to ask BB or Havock look at this since you're obviously not going to get over your character dying. If you have any more problems then I welcome you pm me about them so I can discuss them with you further, but for now you guys are clogging up this place with ooc.))

dude fenrir, your the one god modding, that weapon is highly broken, i have no idea how something like that was approved, once it on they pretty much dead. That can be considered a 1 hit kill weapon

((It was approved because it has to be used at point-blank range and really by then it would be a whole lot easier for me to just kill the guy. This weapon was meant to give me the alternative of taking them in alive so I could handle the situation without having to take their life. Besides, doesn't any weapon have the capability of a one-hit kill at point-blank range?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm
((fenrir dont try and pull that s**t, taking alive is bullshit, you only kept him alive cause you wanted to seal the 9 tail into you, and when that failed, you were going to kill him so you could get the demon to be sealed in you. Rahenno was actully trying to rp, your just in it for more power. The weapon is hear by banned, and rahenno is free to go, since the only reason he got in this condition was slapping on some cuffs that negates all his chakra))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm
((Whether my reasons for doing it are just or not, it's within the rules. You're godmoding your way out of this one rahenno, and the same goes for you bb. I'm not going to just forget this.))

Fenrir left the temple to attend to other business. His pet, Yajuu, reverted back to his original form and hopped into his vest pocket to follow with him.
exit  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm
((wow the person who has been in trouble dozens of time for godmodding is trying to say he not. That weapon is broken and you know it, you were allowed that weapon as long as it was just for taking alive, but just putting them on to render them helplessl, then kill them without them being able to fight back is unfair and you know it. And point black means nothing, espeically when a taijutsu user which is all they do is close combat at point blank

Edit: I also found out that naito said you couldnt use those til he said otherwise, so now who godmodding))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm
(yea ill jus take off dat one post lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir arrived at his temple home and went inside. As usual, his maid Tsuna was there to greet him. After a few hours of rest Tsuna had a meal ready, and there Yajuu told her the stories of their adventures while they ate, everything ending with Zeramaru's death. When they finished eating Yajuu took care of the dishes while Tsuna and Fenrir talked. He told her what he was planning to do, and he could tell that it was hard for her to hide her sorrow. It could be a while before he'd ever see her again. Fenrir then took time to seal his chihana into his other dog tag, and replaced the empty space on the left side of his waist with Zeramaru's lightning sword. With that taken care of, Fenrir said goodbye to Tsuna and walked out of the temple gates with Yajuu. Once there he stopped and impaled Zeramaru's head onto a bone spike in front of the gates, serving as a further warning to whoever else dared to bring on his wrath.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stopped at the front of his temple, where the heads of his enemies, including Zeramaru, stood impaled on white spikes of bone. "Not a very welcoming sight, but it makes a great "Beware of Dog" sign."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 pm
((sorry a lot of lag and freezing))
Ariana followed Fenrir and once before the temple walked past him and up to the heads on the sticks. She seemed weirdly fascinated as she closed the eyes with a swipe of her hand and ran her fingers down the face. No smile crept across her face but more a face filled with awe.
"What are you going to do witht hese and where are the bodies?"
Ariana asked standing straight and turning around

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I left the bodies behind." Fenrir replied as he observed her fascination. "And I'll probably leave them where they are now, as a warning to those who want to piss me off."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Ariana looked up to Fenrir as he spoke. It seemed weird how some of this didn't phase him especially after what he had just said. The fact that she came all the way out here made her wonder what the heck she was thinking but she wasn't all that nervous.
"hmmm... I see... so what was that about? You know with Arekku?"
Ariana asked turning her head to the side to look at the heads on the spikes thinking it was nice art piece.

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir sighed, "Before I destroyed the Akatsuki's hideout, I gathered as many of the scents there I could, and followed one of the more stronger ones. It led me to Grass. There, I found that a former akatsuki member had now become Arekku's girlfriend. Well, I wanted to either imprison or kill her for her crimes, and Arekku didn't take too fondly to that. Luckily the akatsuki member, whose name is Shoko by the way, explained that she had quit the organization soon after joining it, and was already punished for doing so."

A girl with a broom then opened the gates and glared at Fenrir. "Well aren't you going to invite her in rather than having her stare at decapitated heads all day!?" she shouted at him.

"I would've let her in if she asked! This is my maid, Tsuna." Fenrir explained, gesturing to her. "She keeps the temple clean while I'm gone."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm
Ariana looked to the maid and smiled. SHe usually let these types of conversations stay between the two while she was introduced and simply smiled.
"I don't mind being out here, it''s a bit comforting in a strange awkward not so comfortable way. I can't describe it"
Ariana then got back on topic
"anyway it seems that guy seems to be at fault in most ways but sheesh a heads up would've been nice for the lies. If Raikage doesn't agree to them we're both screwed"
Ariana said looking back to the heads then she laughed slightly
"haha we might be one of those heads on a rotisserie stick"
Ariana joked a bit

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir shook his head. "I lied for Arekku's sake, not for Kazuo. If Arekku did learn the truth and became hostile to Cloud, then I would add his head to join the ones in front of you." He crossed his arms. "I will never let Cloud fall, even if it means I have to fight an entire country by myself." His maid Tsuna, gave a little smile and closed the gates.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff