I want you - Yaoi RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm
In an area far from new Domino City and Kaiba's Private Island, deep within a sacred wood, there stood a temple. This temple, made entirely from bamboo leaves and seaweed had formed an energy around it that only the pure can step through it.

Inside of this building there lived a woman named Dimples and a man known as Wolf. Wolf had been gone for days, weeks, months, maybe even years now. Dimples had paced the main floor of the temple wondering if and when her husband would return.

As if the wind heard her thoughts, a newspaper blew into the temple and right into her hands. "Hmm?" she sounded as she flipped open the pages.

Right there plastered on the front of it was the story about the rampaging Relinquished. Giggling to herself, Dimples thought, "Oh dear, it looks like little brother Truesdale cannot handle all of his dueling monsters. He is such a little kid sometimes and so arrogant too. Let's see... what other interesting stories are in this..."

She read on and saw the story about the rising of the dark signers and yawned. She thought, "These guys don't look all that tough to me. Then again, what do I know? I am not a duelist."

As Dimples read the paper, a funny looking fluff ball rolled in. It startled Dimples at first and she screamed. The little fluff ball got startled too and shrieked also.

When the screaming stopped, the fluff ball had rolled towards Dimples nervously. It was the cutest little thing that Dimples had ever seen. It had these gigantic yellowish purple eyes. It had tiny little feet that appeared to be wearing Hyrulean Green shoes. The fur around its body was brown.

Then the fluff ball picked up something from the floor and with the smallest hands Dimples had ever seen, the fluff ball gave Dimples the card. The card said, "Hi! My name is Rollie Kuriboh. I used to belong to Yugi Mutou. Well, actually, I still do, but I need your help, Dimples. You see, a lot of things are happening and its scary. Really scary. People are collapsing, bad guys are trying to rule the world again, and...*sniff* although I am a duel monster, that doesn't mean that I can't be scared and sad and worried and all of those other negative feelings that cute guys like me aren't supposed to feel."

Dimples looked at Rollie and Rollie looked so sad now. She picked him up and cradled him, as if he was a tiny baby. She tickled his tummy to make him giggle, then she said, "Don't you worry, Rollie, everything will be okay. So, maybe you can enlighten me a little bit more on what's going on? You say that you serve Yugi Mutou. I know who Yugi is. He was one of my mother's Kings. Married to her like for a time. That was of course before Dad thought mom was cheating on him when it was an entirely different situation and had convince nearly every king that ever loved her to turn on her. Now that was scary."

Rollie floated now and hid within her hair being playful as if to agree with her. Then he plopped right back into her arms to hear more.

Dimples told Kuriboh all that she knew then Kuriboh then took a small little weed that had been floating around and then dipped it in the swamp water outside to create some sort of ink. Then Kuriboh wrote down, "I like you, Dimples. You made my bad feelings go away. Now, I do have to tell you what has happened to my master lately."

And so Kuriboh wrote down everything he knew of what was going on and the reaction Seto had before Rollie made a break for it scared out of his fur.

Dimples then said, "Well, it looks to me like Poor Professor Kaiba had a heart attack. Aww, that means I have to go working today. Oh foofie! I was really hoping Wolf was going to come home today. Its been forever. But... aww... okay. Come on, we gotta go save Professor Kaiba. Oh, you wouldn't know how I could even get there, do you?"

Kuriboh bounced up and down as if to say he knew of a way to get there. And so... he led Dimples to where Seto was.

Rollie hopped up and down in front of Yugi his master to say he brought help for Seto.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 am
Yugi looked down at Kuriboh " Thanks for bring the help, Kuriboh."He led the guest to where Seto was laying.

Jaden arrived at the Library and had a seat at his usual meeting spot. A few minutes later, Vega showed up. Jaden smiled " So find out anything?"

Vega pulled the folder of information out of her bag" From what I gather these are the possible duelist for Alexis' replacement, Akiza, Blair and Luna the new little kid who's the same age as little prince." She had left the fourth duelist out of the list. Knowing that if she was to name and won, they might figure out her secret.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 am
(Aha, I see that it is Dimples's turn.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 am
(Time to pull this from the virtual graveyard. lol )

All Seto could see around him was black. He could not see Yugi, he could not see his dragon, he could not see anything! He felt this warmth like he was in a tanning salon or something. In any case, it was raising his stress levels, making his not-so-serious condition critical.

Meanwhile, in Southtown, Dee could sense that Seto was in mortal danger and said to Terry, "I must leave for Nalith at once. Its...an emergency. I will inform you of more later."

She gave Terry a really quick kiss before she took her dueling materials and her turbo dueling capsules and set out through the Nalith Portal. In her mind, she spoke to Seto telepathically, "Calm down, Set. Its okay. You're just unconscious is all and if you stay calm, you will awaken."

Seto in turn spoke through his mind, not knowing nor caring how he was able to, "Dee, I'm scared. I...I..I fell for Yugi."

Giggling, Dee said, "About time that happened." Then in a more serious tone, she said, "Seriously, though, you have nothing to be afraid of. Yugi is probably right there by your side. You and I both know of his loyalty. I am on my way to the hospital now to be by your side also."

"What about Terry?" was Seto's next question.

"Right now, you're more important. Terry'll understand as he learns more of the situation. That relinquished attack you guys all think was caused by Trunks, that wasn't him. He may be a bit of a scatterbrain at times, but he wouldn't do something this bad. That attack was caused by someone who despises Trunks and wants him and Zane dead. I cannot say for sure who summoned that ritual monster as there are many who would want both out of the picture for good, but whatever happens from here on out, we need you to recover. I am willing to do whatever I have to to see that we all pull through this together and see to it that the villains are given what they deserve."

Seto felt his body calm again, "Thanks, Dee. So...you're okay with me and Yugi being together?"

Dee giggled again, "Yeah. Like I said, about time."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items