Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 pm
Yuki sighed deeply, he could not deny that he loved Shuichi despite the fact that Shuichi was loud and annoying at times. "Very well," spoke the romance writer, "If I find that you were lying to me Sasuke, I am going to be killing you instead."

Placing his writing materials in a shoulder bag, Yuki then headed for his parked car. As he started up his mercedes, he sighed again, looking at the hanging photo in place of fuzzy dice. "Shuichi, why do I have to do these things for you? Why do I love you so much that I would do anything to protect you? You had better thank me for killing these ninjas that are after you, sweetheart."

At that, he drove away in the direction of shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:01 am
Vega was on her way back to New Domino city with Rafe following close behind. Vega said " Come on Rafe. We gotta get home. Jack is probably wondering where we are."

Rafe was just about to nod in agreement when he saw a shiny Mercedes zoom pass them. He came to a stop sensing that something bad was about to happen.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Yuki stopped in front of Jack's place. He knew that Truesdale would likely be stopping by too since Truesdale and Jack were good friends on the dueling circuit. Probably to discuss strategies. Yusei would likely be joining them too along with Crow and that other guy... Nevin.

He knew he'd have to make this quick. He knew that his gun would likely have no effect on ninjas so, looking towards the night sky, as he had figured, it was a full moon.

Using the full moon to his advantage, he roared at it and changed into a huge golden monkey! This monkey form made Godzilla look like a play toy and made King Kong look even smaller.

He looked towards Vega and growled. He knew that Rafe was a Pokemon, a Ninetails to be precise, so he knew that if he was going to get to Vega, he was going to have to get Rafe out of the way first.

Other runners in New Domino City stopped to see the sight of Yuki's transformation. Yusei, in fact stopped his duel runner thinking that the form was a dark signer monster. He had Zane and Trunks aboard in a side car.

Trunks said in shock, "Whoa! That's," he sniffed the air, "Yuki? Yuki Uesugi. But why is he transformed into Golden... uh-oh. Yusei, we had better clear out of here."

Yusei asked, "Why?"

Trunks replied, "That's not a dark signer monster. That's a Golden Oozaru. Its a legendary beast all right, but its not from a card. That's the famous romance novelist Eiri Yuki. I know his scent if I cannot recognize his form. He's always over at mom's place with Shindou discussing novels. But, what gets to me is, why is he here? And in that form. That form is designed to kill. To murder without feeling regret. He will kill us if he sees us get close."

Zane then said, "Only you would know, Trunks. Yusei, you heard my wife, lets move it!"

Yusei stood his ground, "No! Not yet. I am not so sure he will attack us. Just look at where he is staring. He is staring to that young girl and that funny looking white fox."

Trunks's pet Vulpix came out of its pokeball and used ember on Yusei's arm. Trunks giggled. "Careful what you say, Fudo. My Vulpix knows that fox. That's a ninetails. A pokemon and possibly what Naruto here will change into someday if I decide to use a fire stone."

Just then TRUNKS Sceptile popped out of his Pokeball and used shadow sneak to get closer. He then returned and said, "Master Truesdale, the girl is Vega Atlas. Jack Atlas's wife. She was probably on her way home when Yuki caught up. I smell something odd and it isn't the fact that Zane just farted neither."

Zane blushed, then thought of what might have happened and couldn't come up with a reason. Trunks looked to Yusei, who still wasn't intending on moving. So, reaching into his pocket, Trunks poofed out his classically customized 2010 runner named Jet. He mounted it and said to Zane, "You stay here, my darling. I am going to do some detective work. I am going to be right back."

Taking off on the old highway, Trunks began doing some "extra credit work" for school. He had used his nose to track where Yuki was last.

He found that Yuki was last seen at the park where Yuki and Shuichi often had dinner dates or...an activity reserved for adult gay men that cannot be mentioned publicly.

He then smelled Sasuke's scent. "Sasuke. I figured. He's planning on sabatoging his family again. He is worse than the Akatsuki, and the Akatsuki hate me! Well, I guess the Akatsuki will have to thank me later for saving Vega's butt and Ninetails. Sorry, Zane, sweetheart, I am going to have to try and stop Yuki."

Trunks zoomed directly into the middle of the path between Yuki and Vega. "Hold it, Yuki!" Truesdale shouted, "Sasuke is trying to ruin the Akatsuki again!"

Yuki growled, "Out of my way, Trunks or do you want to be the first to be roasted!"

"You are going to have to roast me. But before you do, answer me this, what did Sasuke tell you?"

Yuki snarled then shouted back, "He said that Vega and the rest of those ninjas are after Shuichi, to kill him! I'm sorry, Trunks, but I just can't let that happen. So, please, stand aside!"

"No! Yuki, do you realize where you are? You're in New Domino City! This is the place where turbo duelists call home, my home! Well, not this mansion exactly, but still... you know what I mean!"

"So, what does it matter where I am? Shuichi could be held hostage by Atlas! I wouldn't put that passed Jack. Kidnapping means nothing to him!"

Trunks then said, "Fine, have it your way, but listen... I am telling you that Sasuke is not being sincere with you. He doesn't care about Shuichi. He only cares about seeing his family go bye-bye because his family turned against him! He hired you as an assassin!"

Yuki blew a warning blast at Truesdale when Jack Atlas stopped it. "What in the blazes is going on 'ere?! Vega, Raph, get inside, quickly! I don't know what you're up to Monkey, but I am going to ask you nicely to get out of New Domino City 'ight now if 'u know what's good for you."

With his giant tail, Yuki tried to swoop Atlas out of the way, but Jack caught it and hurled Yuki into Satellite! "There, don't say I di'nt warn you. Truesdale, 'bout time you got 'ere, where's Yusei and Zane?"

"They're coming. They stopped to watch Yuki get thrown by you to Yusei's place. Yusei is probably going to try and reason with him. Long time no see though."

"Yeah, but you know how it is, being the king and all. Say, why haven't you been showin' up lately?"

"School. Heh, just because I am on the championship circuit doesn't give me the excuse to quit school. I am only 9, remember."

"Oh yeah, right. Forgot that you're still young. First kid I know to really shake em up and ride a professional duel runner. I had just had Goodwin make us all a lovely meal. Would you care to join us?"

"Sure! I'd love to. I'll keep my bragging at the door though. Tee hee hee, that's one thing I have been learning in class."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 pm
(Does everyone have saiyan powers now? )

Vega and Rafe ran inside not before hearing that little tidbit about Sasuke. Vega walked over to the desk and began writing on the blank scroll that was laying there. When she was finished she seal the scroll and gave it Rafe" Quickly, Rafe. Take to my father and let him know what that blasted Sasuke is planning." She headed upstairs" Take the back exist so that no one sees you."

Rafe nodded and headed out the back to Vegitachi's.

Vega grabbed her deck from upstairs and looked around to see that Cy(cyber end dragon) was the only dragon in the room. She thought to herself " Good. Fiend's with Jack....Now to take care of that little punk." She went over to Cy and got on his back. She said to the metal dragon " Come on, Cy. We have business to take care."

Cy didn't ask any questions and took off in the direction that Vega had pointed out.

Akiza was sitting on her balcony with Black Rose Dragon relaxing after a duel. She soon noticed a cyber end dragon flying by "Looks like someone either picked on that Truesdale kid again or that girlfriend of Jack's is out to get someone."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Jack called out to Vega once the trouble was over, "Vega, darlin' dinner's on the table! If you want to go hungry again, don't show up."

Trunks laughed at Jack's crudeness. He was pretty sure that Jack was merely trying to entertain him, but then again, this could be how Jack always was with Vega. He saw the food in front of him and asked, "Is it all right if I start now, Jack?"

Jack nodded, "Yes, Truesdale, you may begin eating if you wish. We don't usually let people go starving in this household unless they do not wish to eat that is. ha, ha, ha! Sometimes Vega isn't here when dinner's ready and then she shows up after we are done and I say tough. She should learn to be on time. Now, I am curious, Trunks, why is it they are teaching you not to brag? In my opinion, your bragging is what made you strong. Its intimidated others that's for sure."

"Well," Trunks burped loudly in the middle of his sentence and blushed. Then he continued, "My bragging had nearly got me killed on a few occasions and besides, if I can try to lessen the bragging, but focus more on my actions, my actions speak louder than my words, right?"

Atlas smirked when he heard the belch, then he nodded, "Well, there is no doubt in my mind that when you get to be mine and Yusei's age, your dueling skills would have improved 100 fold or more. Let's face it, you are a duelist. You can't think of much else, other than sex with Zane."

Yusei then entered with normal Yuki dangling on the mouth of End, who is Zane's pet. End dropped Yuki roughly on an empty chair and then Zane spoke, "Atlas, you really gotta work on your aim. If I were to throw Yuki, it wouldn't be on top of Yusei's house. Remember those friends of Yusei other than us, of course, wouldn't think twice about keeping him there and turning him into a real threat. Thank Goodness Trunks used his nose when it was..."

Trunks asked his husband, "Zane, I don't think bragging about me here is a good idea."

Zane then remembered about the lessons, "Oh, right, sorry, Trunks. Anyway, you should have thrown Yuki in the other direction towards the Detention center. He would have been nabbed by Chief and we wouldn't be hearing from him any time soon."

Yuki muttered something under his breath about how he will never save Shuichi now and that he was as good as dead.

(No, not everyone is a saiyan. Shuichi is a pink tiger with black stripes. And Zane is a human.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 pm
Fiend heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. He returned to the dining room with Akiza.

Akiza looked over at Jack and said " Seeing as how Zane is here with his metal dragon, I take it that it's your girlfriend who I saw flying over my place. Your buddy, Crow also saw her heading somewhere."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm
Jack looked to Akiza and replied, "So? That only helps us. She is probably going to see her relatives to tattle on what Yuki tried to do. And young Trunks here gets some much deserved praise whether he likes it or not."

Atlas's smirk got bigger. Trunks knew that Jack was testing him and growled a bit. Nonetheless, he kept eating. Zane started eating too. He complimented, "This chicken is really good. Or... is it dinosaur?"

Jack began to laugh. He said through his laughter, "It's chicken, Zane! Why? Did you want dinosaur instead?"

Zane blushed and replied, "No, that's okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Akiza gave Jack a serious look " From the way she was heading, I highly doubt she's going to tell one of them. She was headed in the opposite direction. There's only one relative that lives in that direction."

Rafe quietly entered the room after delivering the scroll to vegitachi. He went over to his usual spot and pretended like he had been there the whole time.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Atlas replied, "If you are talking about Saya, why should we worry? I mean, think about it, Akiza for one minute. The more powerful leader she is going to talk to about what Sasuke did, the more praise Trunks is going to get. Besides, how often is it that we can brag about the kid without feeling awful about it? He said he was leaving his bragging at the door, so if we brag it is us getting into trouble and not him. Sometimes, I think you worry too much."

Trunks looked over at Raph for a moment and said, "Well, I think this battle is far from over. I mean, look at the smirk on Raph's face and even if he went to see one of Vega's relatives to put Sasuke in the kennel, it doesn't mean that Vega isn't up to something. Remember who Akiza is. She has powers to see into another dimension. She is a psychic duelist remember? Just because she isn't in that stupid Arcadia movement anymore doesn't mean that her powers weren't real! And besides that, if mom were here, she'd likely agree with Akiza! Now wouldn't that be a real kick in the pants?"

Zane stopped eating for a moment, only to fart then resumed eating. Yusei had been walking behind Zane when that happened. Waving a gloved hand over his nose, Yusei said, "What did I miss other than the fact that Zane just farted?"

Trunks explained to Yusei about Akiza's vision about where Vega is headed and the smirk on Raph's face. Yusei sighed and then said, "Well, Akiza may be right. We shouldn't let our guard down even for a moment. After all, we were all at peace when Yuki here attacked us. And why was he doing that Trunks? You were the one brave enough to talk with him before his big body demolished the Hideout."

The younger Truesdale spoke of how Yuki was merely trying to protect Shuichi. Yusei then spoke up and stood once more. He said, "I think we should all help Yuki save Shuichi. If Akiza sensed danger then Vega might be going to someplace that can in fact harm Shuichi knowing that Yuki was here to save him. If I am right about what you've been telling us, Trunks about this Akatsuki group, then because we all gave valuable information, they may have more reason to try and wipe you out. They know now that you are strong enough to wipe out a kiloton golden monkey and that you have allies in high places. I am talking about Jack. Vega might just betray him because you are friends with all of us and for what he did for you."

Zane relaxed in his chair, farting a second time, but louder. Then he said, "I don't know about you guys, but I am staying here. That meal was good. I might need to sleep first before assisting you. End, you stay here too. If they need back up we can be ready."

End whined, but mostly because his master was smelling worse than he does before bath day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 pm
Rafe said " Saya isn't a relative of vega's nor is even in this galaxy. Saya stays in the other galaxy and doesn't get involve in anything that happens here. I think Aki is referring to another relative."

Akiza covering her nose " If she's heading where I think she's going, there will be one less uchiha in the village. She could have sent Rafe to let them know what she is planing to do."

Rafe and Fiend both ran outside not able to take the smell the anymore. Fiend looked at Rafe and he did was nod.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Blaze_Yagami

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:29 pm
Yusei then asked, "So, you are trying to suggest that we help Sasuke then, regardless of why he sent Yuki here, Akiza?"

"Like I said before," Jack added, "If she is going to send someone to kill Sasuke for what he did, then that's good news for us."

Trunks gaped, "And how is that good news?"

Sighing, Jack said, "Maybe you're too young to understand this, but Yuki was sent as an assassin, right? Well, all Vega's going to do is kill the man that hired Yuki is all. Sasuke is merely getting punishment for what he did. He caused Yuki to make an absolute donkey out of himself. And if I were Yuki, I'd be killing Sasuke before Aki does."

Then Yuki remembered his word and dashed off towards where Sasuke remained hidden. As Yuki ran, Jack's smirk returned. "See? What'd I tell ya? Yuki's a guy you don't want to piss off or lie to. Sasuke is in for one big heap of trouble. I wonder if he can change into that monkey thing again. For a monkey, he sure was heavy to throw. Heavy, but cool. Wish I had a monster like him on our side. Oh wait, I already do."

Jack laughed thinking of whom he was referring to.

(Oh poop. Sorry, Dee. I forgot that this was going to be your post. Sorry, Saiyan. redface I was going to post something in relation to Kitty. This was what Dee was going to post before these brackets.)

Meanwhile, in the Orochi Lands, Blaze Yagami Kusanagi (me) was giving his wife Kitty a good old fashioned back massage. "Its been a while since I was able to rub your back like this, Kitty. You're all tense inside."

Saury then burst into the room overhearing the news from Jaden. "Dad, mom! You have got to see what's on the TV! There have been reports of a giant Golden Oozaru in New Domino City in front of Jack Atlas's place and Jack hurled it, thus smashing Yusei's hideout!"

Blaze sighed, getting up, "All right, son. But, this had better be important."

Meandering over to the TV, Blaze saw Jack hurl a Golden Oozaru over his head. "Hm, I didn't know Atlas was that strong. I wonder what Vega is feeding that dude."

Saury giggled at his father's joke. Then in the background, Saury saw Vega dashing off with Raph in opposite directions. "Uh-Oh," Saury said, "Auntie Vega's up to no good, isn't she daddy?"

"Yeah, no doubt. I wonder what she's up to this time. You up for a small mission, Saury?"

Saury jumped up and down in excitement, "You bet I am, dad! What do I have to do?"

"Simple, find out where Vega is going and stay out of sight of her. Once you've got the info, hurry back here and let me know. Okay?"

Before Blaze could get his "okay" out, Saury had dashed off to find Vega. This was a mission that he was not going to turn down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 am
Akiza said "well if you all see it as a good thing I'll stay out of it but wasn't Dee in love with that little punk?"

Rafe then took off to see if Vega had completed her plan.

Little did Yuki know was that Vega was already at Sasuke's hideout causing trouble. Vega jumped down from Cy back and ordered " Find my uncle and bring him to me. It's time he pay for all the troubles he's cause."Just as Cy was heading out, Vega added"show him no mercy"

Kitty giggled " I'll have to remind Saury that Vega's his cousin."She wondered if Saury would be ok out there with that danger. She knew her son was a little crybaby when it came to certain things.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Blaze_Yagami

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 am
Trunks nodded, "Yeah, she was. She still swings with him occasionally, but it isn't like how it was before. And Sasuke is no punk. He is a top-notch fighter. He is a ninja and supposed to be on the side of good. The problem with him is that he tends to let his personal family issues get in the way of what's important."

Yusei then said, just as Zane let another fart go, "I still say we should help Sasuke although he did try to hire Yuki as an assassin. I think all Sasuke really wants is attention. There must have been something that someone had said that made Sasuke really mad."

(Dee said it was all right for me to take over for a small bit.)

Meanwhile, in Blaze's home, Blaze chuckled, "Yeah, I know. But a mission is a mission. Funny; Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura had been on a team one time doing similar, but much more challenging missions. And here I am having to send my son into danger just to protect Sasuke. Not that Sasuke needs saving."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Seto was watching the news and was bored out of his mind. He didn't think Yusei's home was all that special even if he was Seto's next door neighbor.

The ex- CEO could not help but growl as he recalled how he lost everything that he held dear including Mokuba. Mokuba became a security and was sick and tired of having Seto complain to him all the time about how lousy his life was.

Mokuba even tried to warn him about the danger, as did Empress Dee. Seto was so caught up in foolish pride at the time, he lost the most important duel to Rex Goodwin. Rex had staked his brand new powerful and precious card the Crimson Dragon for Seto's company.

Seto had thought of Rex as someone no better than Pegasus, but he couldn't have been so wrong. And a part of him could not help but think that Goodwin's old last name could have been Raptor. He did, after all use a dinosaur deck and used it to his full advantage too.

When Seto had lost, he had watched his precious building be demolished into scrap, it being a central point for the Satellite, Domino City's new name.

The securities were impossible to get around too. It was maddening! Yusei Fudo was probably the only one who really cared. That is not including Dee and her son Trunks. Dee and Trunks still saw him quite often.

Trunks more so than Dee. Trunks kept on trying to boost Seto's self-esteem to a futile effort. Seto was just too darned depressed.

When the giant monkey Yuki had crashed into Seto's place, there were securities everywhere! And for the first time, Seto knew what it was like to experience true fear. That Trudge did not fool around these days. Ever since Yusei was granted his freedom to wander wherever and whenever he pleased, thus infuriating Trudge to no end, those seen of who associated with Yusei had to either hide or run. Trudge used his Goya Guardian as if it was his Pokemon.

A pet that Trudge could use and abuse. He had hid inside of his usual crate, which was an old KC box. One of the last ones still standing. He then made a wish silently, "I wish that Trudge would just go away and leave us alone forever!"

Star Boy showed himself in spirit to Seto and asked, "Do you really want that, Mr. Kaiba? Yes, you are hiding in fear, but where is the fearless leader I knew you to be? Are you going to let some raging punk beat you? Why, you own three mighty dragons that can turn his runner into trash!"

Seto shooed the water star away and just sat there.  

SetoJKaiba

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm
( you may want to post in the catboy rp. so we don't forget about your character)
Akiza nodded " well we better go stop Vega before she pulls a Zane and feeds him to Cy."

Rafe walked passed a KC box on his way to Sasuke's hideout.

Kitty replied " I guess your right. It's not like he's going to try and stop Vega or anything."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff