Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm
Kuzodav
Gikaru
coinage8
Super Cheesio
Sakurai himself said he's never gonna make a Smash Bros. game like the original, Brawl, or Melee again.

yeah he's never gonna make another one like those.....IT'S GONNA BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ALL 3 COMBINED!!!!!!
That'll be hard, especially considering Melee.

Yeah, because wavedashing matches between marth, fox, and sheik were sooo badass.

Melee just screams "launch title". Brawl is better in every way IMO.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm
tho i doubt any Tales character is ever going to be added, it would be awesome if Kratos or Lloyd, maybe Sheena too, were added.
also Banjo Kazooie, Knuckles and/or Shadow, tho i would prefer Knuckles, and add King K. Rool.
oh also they should let u play as Miis and let u make custom move sets for them.
chars i would NOT like added would be Wa-fckin-luigi.. and thats pretty much all i can think of atm.  

TehShiek

Rhed King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Nintendo would likly expand the characters it provides with the deals it has for brawl, adding characters like knuckles, Otagon, Liquid, Tales, Shadow, and Ocelot to new a few. I think they should get more from metroid as well, like Slyux Kanden, Weavile, or Noxis. Basically if they added one more character from each franchise they have now, I think it'd work out pretty well. Bomberman is no longer possible, cause Xbox owns him now. but megaman would definitely work.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm
They could put one of the Castlevania characters in there! They could give his whip the Marth "does more damage at the tip" thing and his b moves could be things like the boomerangs, holy water, and so on!  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demond Piaculum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:12 am
Am I the only one who like Waluigi? I think he's kinda cool...

I wouldn't think that Snake or Sonic would make it in the next Smash Bros, unless Nintendo goes around asking for licenses. If Capcom were to add a character I think it would be MegaMan, but the one you see from the Nintendo series. I don't mean he would look 8bit, but would be the old style, kinda the one from Marvel vs. Capcom.

I didn't like brawl too much. The sub-space was lacking and repetitive. Street Fighter does a good way of telling a story, but isn't all that great. It's hard to tell a good story with a fighting game.

The next Smash should either remove the stage edit entirely or work on it so well that it doesn't feel generic to play on it.

Nintendo Character I would add:

Animal Crossing Boy/Girl
On the character select screen you see the outline of a boy or girl, when the you actually play, their appearance is all random. The eyes, the hair, and the clothes. (Their name will be "A.C." because it's a gender neutral name)
They weapons would be the items a player uses in Animal Crossing

Shovel
use as an instant pitfall. You have a chance of digging up items in a fight. Use it to bury opponents. Use it to discard items laying around. Imagine everyone rushing at a pokeball, use the shovel and it's gone.
Fishing Rod
Used as a far grab. Also used to reach ledges, though you have to aim for this. (Think Adult Links Chain grab from Melee)
Net
You can charge and hold, but the power doesn't increase, let's you instantly grab the opponent once damage is dealt to them.
Sling Shot
Hold and aim kinda like Link's arrows.
Watering Can
Used to grow flowers, these flowers cause everyone to run slow through them.

I would add Miles Prower if Sega did allow Sonic. Maybe even Knuckles. But if not, I'll add Shadow and he could be the Doctor Mario for Sonic.
I'll bring back Pichu, Dr.Mario, and MEWTWO!! He's like one of the coolest pokemon and he wasn't added? Of course, fix up these melee characters up. Back to the drawing boards with them. Maybe Pichu could be like the Pichu bros, two of them.
They wouldn't play like IceClimbers. The Pichu bros would be considered one character. Unlike the IceClimbers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:50 am
*Characters:
Pokemon Trainer
You would start with the 3 starter pokemon; Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander.
And the different costumes could change the pokemon; Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup, ect.
The final smash would evolve the pokemon you have switched out and they would have different moves after they evolve.

Megaman X

Zero

Marco from Metal Slug
His final smash could be a metal slug.

*Assist Trophies:
Drawcia  

Skyly Miyu

Fashionable Explorer

10,525 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 am
-Zephyrotica-
V1SUAL K31
Rusti Fire
spam
lol.

Also NO. If I'm paying $50 for a game I want the whole game. I could buy three Gamecube games and a SNES game for that much.
I never said a new game I said free DLC for this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Anyone else but me think that ANY character from ANY Tales game would surely fit perfectly into the game I mean, come on! The way you play Tales is a lot like Smash Bros. too!

Lloyd

Kratos  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:33 am
the next smash bros probably won't be for a good 5 years +1 year of delays. they'll wait about that long an release it when things start to die down a bit, my ONLY want in the next is they take better consideration for online features and match recording features, even if its an external device i plug into the USB in the back to save longer matches. cause stock matches get more epic than timed ones. "I has two point lead i run from u guys nowz k thnx bai game!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am
*cough* LINEBECK! *cough*  

Shadow-GX

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm
Ideas for Characters

Moblin
We've already started adding Legend of Zelda characters in these games, besides Link, who's been in Smash Bros. since day one, and the Moblins have been in nearly every Loz game so far. 1+1=2

Toon Zelda
Yeah... not much creativity here... just a chibi Zelda, able to turn into Tetra instead of Sheik.

Assist trophies

Dig Dug
Grabs a random character, every time he pumps, causes damage. Simple, aye?

Chomp Chomp
Either an item, or a assist trophy, but Nintendo has gone on far enough without this powerhouse.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Rhed King
Nintendo would likly expand the characters it provides with the deals it has for brawl, adding characters like knuckles, Otagon, Liquid, Tales, Shadow, and Ocelot to new a few. I think they should get more from metroid as well, like Slyux Kanden, Weavile, or Noxis. Basically if they added one more character from each franchise they have now, I think it'd work out pretty well. Bomberman is no longer possible, cause Xbox owns him now. but megaman would definitely work.
Xbox owes bomberman now!? gonk aww to bad I would of like to see him in a super smash bros game along with max and some other characters from bomberman jetters but all well..but anyways for characters they could put krystal from Starfox in the next super smash bros game along with Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, Meowth, Weavile. I really hate to say this because this is something that usually get's most people complaining over but Amy rose would be be a good character for brawl for there are some good possible moves that can be thought up for her even though most people would not like to see her because most of them don't like her that much.  

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

S o t-t h e-P a n d a

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm
• Hold on, to the moment
There's something brewing in the
sky ________

I'm digging the Animal Crossing character.
I want Link's final smash to be a Twili-wolf transform. His and Toon Link's are just copies. :/
But the third parties should gtfo. They don't feel right, imo.
Another cool one would be to play as Miis. :]
Attacks could like using tennis rackets, punching enemies, anything from WiiSeries. And final smash could be whacking em with a giant wiimote. Or something. -cough-

I want Mr. Game and Watch back, on a side note. >_>

________ Oh I feel something
• What'cha feel
boy; the beat?

i'm_____shakin'_____ and _____i'm_____movin'

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm
i would like that.  

kevin90210

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:10 pm
Rusti Fire
-Zephyrotica-
V1SUAL K31
Rusti Fire
spam
lol.

Also NO. If I'm paying $50 for a game I want the whole game. I could buy three Gamecube games and a SNES game for that much.
I never said a new game I said free DLC for this one.
But since when is DLC free?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces