Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:26 am
well it sounds crap anyway rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:11 pm
Sudden commercial of Mentos, featuring the RE casts ninja  

Kobo-chan

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:57 pm
Kobo-chan

That could make a funny parody thought xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:20 pm
Resident Isaka
Kobo-chan

It did. On new grounds.  

Biohazard EXTREME

eNd_GaMe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:27 pm
What could ruin Resident Evil?

Oh, well a movie or two directed by some guy who had a 5 minute run-through of the game, and decided that ruining a franchise by making major characters all minor sub-plot characters is / was a good idea.

Oh...wait....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:35 pm
You know... I don't see why people complain about the movie because they hate Anderson's ideas so much, but when El Gigante, something that, Capcom admits, defies the laws of nature, and other unbelievable monsters show up IN the game, making them officially part of the storyline, people just force themselves to like it. That's pathetic, because RE4 may have been fun, but it might as well have been called anything else, because other than characters, nothing is Resident Evil about it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know... I don't see why people complain about the movie because they hate Anderson's ideas so much, but when El Gigante, something that, Capcom admits, defies the laws of nature, and other unbelievable monsters show up IN the game, making them officially part of the storyline, people just force themselves to like it. That's pathetic, because RE4 may have been fun, but it might as well have been called anything else, because other than characters, nothing is Resident Evil about it.

I got kinda mad at Gigante... And the movies. But they are great anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:44 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I got kinda mad at Gigante... And the movies. But they are great anyway.
I'm just saying...
Okay, we get it, Das, Travis, you don't like the movies, it's not funny after 17th time you say it under, "What could ruin Resident Evil." Actually, it was never funny, but whatever.  

Biohazard EXTREME

eNd_GaMe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

It's not about creatures defying the laws of nature. Hell, a LICKER defies the laws of nature.

It's about the fact that Anderson took the series, and decided to warp it's views into what HE found entertaining. Not what the fans would love and appreciate.

I mean, I was HIGHLY dissapointed in the second one. The first one was alright, seperate storyline, didn't interefere too much with the game's original storyline, but the second one cast a MAJOR, major character, Jill Valentine, into some hot broad who pretty much just got in the way of the almighty "Alice".

Then, to further piss on the series, he turned Nemesis into a giant, lovable freak of nature who, thanks to a few words from "Alice" became one of the good guys. Nemesis? Something that was created with the primary function of eliminating ALL S.T.A.R.S. members, turned into a good guy?
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:14 pm
eNd_GaMe
It's not about creatures defying the laws of nature. Hell, a LICKER defies the laws of nature.

It's about the fact that Anderson took the series, and decided to warp it's views into what HE found entertaining. Not what the fans would love and appreciate.

I mean, I was HIGHLY dissapointed in the second one. The first one was alright, seperate storyline, didn't interefere too much with the game's original storyline, but the second one cast a MAJOR, major character, Jill Valentine, into some hot broad who pretty much just got in the way of the almighty "Alice".

Then, to further piss on the series, he turned Nemesis into a giant, lovable freak of nature who, thanks to a few words from "Alice" became one of the good guys. Nemesis? Something that was created with the primary function of eliminating ALL S.T.A.R.S. members, turned into a good guy?
lol

It's not like he didn't justify Nemesis' actions. And like I said, people complained that Jill wasn't in the first movie, so he gave the fans what they wanted. What was he supposed to do? Kill off Alice in the first 5 minutes of the movie?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Kobo-chan

It did. On new grounds.

With menthos? Gimme a link please!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:51 pm
I just want to say something, I don't know why many people said that Nemmy turn good in the 2nd movie. All I saw was a creature that rebels on his creator, like Frankenstein. It's not becoming good, just becoming mad at his creator for abandoning(sp?) him.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:52 pm
Resident Isaka
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/85556  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/85556

Thanks! heart  

Resident Isaka
Crew

eNd_GaMe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's not like he didn't justify Nemesis' actions. And like I said, people complained that Jill wasn't in the first movie, so he gave the fans what they wanted. What was he supposed to do? Kill off Alice in the first 5 minutes of the movie?

Well of course he justified Nemesis' grand conversion to the good side. But I mean, why on earth would you have to justify a monsters horrendously idiotic actions, when its initial purpose in the gaming series is to destroy one of the main characters.

Also, Anderson isn't going to kill Alice off in the first 5 minutes. He's never going to let Alice die.

"Oh, I have been infected with the T-Virus, AND NOW I HAVE SUPER AWESOME X5000 POWAR!"

I'm just waiting for the 3rd RE movie to come out so I can see Alice fly around and sprout flowing yellow hair while surrounded by a golden aura.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff