Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 am
Ella looked at Stella and Sam, half annoyed really about all the fights. "I'll be back later Stella...okay?" She said walking out of the mess, then saw Iskii leaving. " Now where is he going..?" She muttered to herself then followed him out the lunchroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 am
Iskii walked through the halls, getting a better look at the school. "This is a very well-kept school." He said, getting the feeling that he was being followed, but he continued walking anyway. "I wonder where the classrooms are."  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am
Ella trailed behind him then tapped his shoulder," Need a tour, Iskii?" She asked nicely, wanting to know more about him. Not thinking a human his age could be so smart, so she thought she should obverse him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am
Iskii turned around in a startled panic. "Oh. It's just you again. Sure, I guess I could use a tour." He replied.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm
(xDD 'That's Stella's seat' xDD Oh I'm starting to love all mayhem lately twisted )

Ella watched the Iskii walk away," I dare say, I'm impressed by him being here. You said before only people our age go to high school..." She said turning to Stella.

"Well judging by his age and his profile I looked up the other day, he is a smart one. Sometimes those things happen.." She said with a shrug as Ella and her started to walk back to the table. Stella cleared her throat, seeing Sam in her seat as she stood behind them. "Ella's seat is there, Bella's was there but she left for another one...and now I find you sitting in mine. Now I'm in a good mood so how about you just get up and move to another seat?" She informed, maybe a bit demanding.

Sam raised an eyebrow at the girl who had spoken. "I don't see her name on it." She then turned around as she heard someone behind her. Sam looked Stella up and down, she shrugged and scooted over.
Daphne smiled, glad she wasn't picking a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm
Ella chuckled and ruffled his hair," Why of course it's me...I"m not some monster, well at least not yet. But besides the point, I shall give you a tour. We'll start from the entrance, or from here..whichever you would like." She said smugly then shrugged, being a girl of reason she didn't care really which way.

Stella was about to say that was Bella's seat only to see her sister had dumped her for another friend of hers. She growled at Bella then sat down, grabbing some food and ate it sloppily. " She will get it later tonight.." She muttered to herself then grinned evilly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 pm
"Well, I guess it'd be nice to start from the entrance. I'm just glad that someone would be willing to show me around." He said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Ella chuckled then started for the entrance. " I'm actually a bit new myself but before school started I memorized everything in this school. That way I would be prepared for the future, since I was going to be here." She informed him as she put her arms behind her back.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm
"Really? You knew you'd end up here at some point?" He asked. "How did you know that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm
" Why I was the one who did the paper work to be here in the school in the first place. Along with my sisters but that's beside the point." She said while walking.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm
Sam glanced at Stella. "Why is it you pick on Bella?" She decided to talk instead of eat. She wasn't that hungry anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm
Stella looked over to Sam, raising a eyebrow at the question. " Pick on? Please..she's my sister..." She said then threw some food in her mouth, still talking. "You see sometimes, she just don't listen and that's when you got to pull out the belt, if you get what I mean." She said, really just in a good mood thanks to the food rolling around in her mouth.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 pm
"Ah. So what's it like here?" He asked curiously. "Is it nice, bad, average, or something else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 pm
Ella shrugged. " The question has many answers, each many with the person. However my answer would have to be average, or at least your average. Whichever yours means, mine means like any other high school with its own drama."  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:16 pm
"Okay then. So, where are the classrooms?" He asked, looking around the halls. "I'd like to find them before class starts."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff