Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:57 pm

Thomas ran quickly through the alleys, quickly getting lost before stumbling on something new...

((Going to the abandoned church))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:26 am
The mute shrugged and slid his hands into his pockets again and smiled softly. He walked along the dimly lit streets, wandering.  

Fighter for all

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:21 pm
A squad of six soldiers in white heavy armor, carrying guns follows a bald man with a moustache, a sniper rifle and a machete down the dim alleys.

"Alright, let's set up a base. I'm sure nobody here'll mind."

He walks until he finds a suitable tenement building that looks abandoned.

"Heinrich, the "key" please?"

"With pleasure captain."

On the signal, the soldier kicks open the lock on the metal door. Inside they find an empty building, with a sparse smattering of broken furniture and some old graffitti covering the walls, presumably from before the building was locked up.

"Let's head up to the top floor. Richard, please be sure to secure that door. As much as I like killing civilians, it's a waste of ammo."

The group chuckles, and Richard then uses his engineering tool to weld the door shut. (In case anyone is curious as to how they will get in and out, they will use the fire escape on the side of the building with one troop remaining behind at all times to lower the ladder if necessary.)

They head up to the roof and set up a secure beacon. Within five minutes a series of crates are dropped on the roof, and the group sets up a small base, complete with urban camoflaged tents, and a small comm station.

Juan Vega Barbarossa, the squad leader watched through the binoculars at the slums below.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:19 pm
"I need a small tac team to go ranging with me, Heinrich and Andre with me, the rest hold the base. The codeword for the rope is 'Milk and cookies'."

With that, the men headed off in Firma Park.

Kokuwagata

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:48 am
"hm the park seems like a good place."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:08 pm
A ships flies by and picks up the forces, and the battered body of Adrius, as well as the remainder of the squad.  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:20 pm
SPOILS OF WAR

In this area are:
-An advanced tactical beacon
-4 pulse rifles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:48 pm
THomas walked out from between a particularly tight alley, and began looking around. "This is where I first met him... I have to apologize." though Thomas aloud. He however continued till he stumbled upon the weaponry. "Now what the hell is this..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:30 pm
Thomas examined it for a while, but found no actuall use for them. He had went on to serch the area for caylem, but found nothing... "Damn..." he muttered before leaving the area through another byway.

((To red light district))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:02 pm
A young girl in hand-me-downs wandered down to the weaponry. She looked around for the man she had seen here earlier, the dude who said something about "apolagizing".

Maybe the guns belonged to him. "i should try find hime. maybe I can get some money out of it." Not feeling comfortable with the weaponry, she left them were they were and ran after the man.

((to the red light district))  

- Strike without Mercy -

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:31 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:11 pm
The emblem of the zodiac appeared, and turned into a red portall. FIrst to emerge was the Lich King and his entrauge.

"SO, are you ready?"

distantly a bell could be heared chiming one in the morning, the Lich Kings inability to use his items or his disguise was lifted.

"Becaus I'm more than ready." he unsheathed his knife and change his grasp on his wallking stick.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 pm
((OOC: ANAKONI! HELLOOOO?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:49 pm
*For a few minutes, nothing else comes out. Then, nearly 5 minutes later, a large rock, about the size of a watermelon, falls out of the portal and onto the ground. Upon the face of the rock was an ordinary envelope.*  

Anakoni

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:01 pm
((Coping out on me? Ah boo...))

The Lich king aproached slowly, catiously. THe whole thing was to obvious... then he remebered he had minions. "ZOmbie, fetch me that leter." he comanded one, and it went to retrieve it, then brought it back to him.

"Now open it. ANd suposing nothing goes wrong, give it to me." what would hapen when the poor zombie opened the mysterious letter?

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff