Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm
(Konba wa minna!!Sayonara!I'll be on tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm
M didn't know this concept of love, however, he did know what 'like' was. He 'liked' when the tests stopped. He 'liked' when he made himself stop falling. More recently, besides the canine experiment he 'liked' all of his fellow experiments. Thinking these things M answered Nelia,"You are giving me these feelings at the moment."  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 pm
She blushed and smiled up at him."As you are giving me the same emotions.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm
Leeloo twitched back and pulled a gun out from somewhere, something she had taken from the humans, which they did not know about. "Ekto gamat! Hakro ekto gamat!" She snarled loading the gun, which squealed in a high pitched tone. The setting sun dyed the skin pink, golden, blue and many other colors. The light fell on Leeloo and her skin glowed every so subtly. "Ekto gamat!" She snarled again, more ferosciously this time.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm
once kiba finished with his roof he put huge leaves around the sides to make a wall and a layer of sticks to strenthen the walland then another layer of leaves. He left one side open for a drro and had about 6 huge leaves piled on one another for a bed. Kiba was now putting a bunch of rocks side by side to make a fire place.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm
"Interesting, perhaps this is common between all experiments," M mused, and left Nelia's side momentarily. Walking closer to Leeloo to the point where he was violating her personal space (if she has any?) and ignoring the weapon, M reached out and touched her. "...Test...What do you feel?..." He thought to her in an effort to be understood.

(edited)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm
Leeloo growled quietly. Copying the words of the common language. "Neverr without... my permission!" She hissed in anger and held the gun to his head. "Ekto gamat! Me.... feefth element. Supreme being. Me protect world!" She hissed and pushed the gun on to his head even more.
((I have to go to school now, sorry! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 am
Rather than feeling prior feelings with Nelia, M felt threatened and defensive. Retracting his hand, M moved away from Leeloo and back to Nelia's side. "I have concluded it is a feeling that an individual only feels with a select group and/or number of people," He said, behaving much like the scientists that studied him. Reasoning that if Leeloo wanted to shoot him she would have done it already, M continued to walk on and his apprehensive feeling passed. Having given up his shoes, M occasionally stepped on something sharp in the sand. Growing weary of the sudden discomfort it brought, he used his telekinesis to levitate just above the ground so he could give the appearance of walking and still appear to be walking in the sand. However, he left no footprints.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 am
Kiba was done with the fire place all it needed was wood and fire.he used lightning to knock a tree down and cut a piece off the trunk to make a seat by the firepit for him. Then it crossed his mind that he was told their where 10 expaeriments on this island. He then thought they might need a place, if their still alive. just to make sure how much was left he gave out a howl and used the sound wave to hear if it bounced off people."1..4..9..10. hmm well if they need a place to stay they can come here." Kiba said to himself as he started to make seats and beds for ten.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am
Mokthol woke up in shock. He got up and knelt, concentrating on the area around him, the island. Someone or something had done something to disturb the natural energy flow of this place. His eyes were now closed, all his concentration was on that source. He opened his eyes and walked in the direction of Kiba, al though Mokthol had no idea what he would meet, he was interested to see what else, other than himself, could create such a disturbance.  

ringboy

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 am
Leeloo was at the end of her nerves. Everything was so confusing! She fell to her knees and curled into a little ball, as the exhaustion of being awoken drained her. Her muscles shivered from the encounter and the gun lay useless, near her hand. Her orange hair hid her face, but she was crying. Everything hurt and it was so confusing. As the cold folded over her like a dark blanket, she felt her limbs growing numb and soon she could no longer feel anything. "Please help...." She said softly. No-one but the worms in the soil would hear. Her lips were cracked with the cold, and her face was in the soil. Her toes were blue and her fingers were cramped into uncomfortable positions. The scientists had taken some of her energy to do the experiment and now she was absolutely drained.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 am
Kiba now had ten seats, fire wood, and ten beds. he smirked at the thought of this as a hotel. he went inside and took a nap on one of the beds for now.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am
Nelia followed closely behind Aaron and M but still she felt bad for leaving Leeloo there."M...Do you think that she'll be ok?She looked really confused."Nelia whispered,looking at the ground.Sorrow and pain clouded her mind.

-She must be so confused and hurt...No one stopping to help her...Like with my mom.-She thought to herself,trying to hide the sorrowful thoughts from M.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:47 am
Leeloo shivered and a low pitiful wail was to be heard. Tears soaked the ground, and stained her face. No longer did the defiance of the fighter show but she was once more, nothing but a young girl in pain. In spite of the pain she hugged her knees to her chest, but moved no longer. She had not the need to breathe so she stopped doing that too. Automatically, her skin picked up the air her body needed. Everything hurt. Breathing, moving, her heartbeat... Where am I? Why am I here? Why did they wake me up? It's another 200 years until the evil appears. I'm so tired... so cold... Thinking hurt too. All her instincts told her to get up and if she slept she'd freeze. The four elements hummed softly in their cotton bag. But now she was beyond listening to her instincts now. Every pore in her body screamed for rest and she gave in. Even supreme beings get tired. She closed her eyes and everything went black.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 am
Tomeko smiles shyly. "My name is Tomeko." She shuffled nervously. "Did you...did you get off from the plane as well?" She didn't really know what else to say. She terrible disliked meeting new people, even if she did warm up to them. It was a ritual that she found tedious as well as frightening.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff