Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
"Yeah, I know the poison grass clone jutsu, but you have to go find the real Katsu"the clone said"I might stay here a while to stay informed"the clone sat down and rested.

Vrail nodded "Where is he?" he asked fankly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm
"Psshht...show off," Zane said with very aggravated look on his face. Still, he thought about what Luo said. Activate his Hyoton huh...how simple is that. "Okay then, focus Zane," he said to himself as he closed his eyes. Zane looked deep within himself, trying to feel the chakra inside of him. He searched through his entire body until he found what he was looking for...the trigger. "Hyoton!" exclaimed Zane as his eyes burst open. There was something diffrent about them...they were more focused and penetrating, almost scary. Zane fearlessly walks toward the mirror and easily steps inside. "Whew...I did it!" exclaimed Zane as he saw everyone outside through the mirror. "Wow this is weird," Zane said as he stepped out of the mirror. "Okay....Time to take it to the next level! One more time!"

9/10  

BluewolfofMibu

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm
"I am currently fighting the Anbu Captain of the Snow, Kemai"Katsu said"He's pretty good, too".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Shiro sat down next to Aki and gave her a big hug to try and warm her up. "Now don't think much of this. You seem cold. And besides I am sure you did fine"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 pm
"Eh eh?!" Aki nearly landed a punch straight to Shiro's face. Her heart thumped against her chest like no other. But now that he mentioned it, she was freezing cold. "Ah... uhm. Thank you.... S-Sensei..." She allowed him to hug her for warmth, but couldn't bring herself to look at him. For if she did Shiro would end up with a bruised and bloodied face. "Look at this." She showed him her ink inscribed thumb. "I don't know if it will come off, but now I know that the petals from the Sakidasu can copy ink as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Vrail nodded "Well I wish him the best. I won't bother him, I'll just have to ask Shiro-sama to teach me." he waslked over to Shiro, gett irriated that he hugged Aki, and said "Can you teach me a Jutsu now?"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Luo stood up to talk to Ed, quickly glancing at the girl scratching at her nose. Zane had mentioned her to him before. He then turned to Ed. "Wow, I'll have to go there sometime. I'm up to 75 punds on each arm and leg, so 300 pounds in total." Luo then dug around in his backpack, and pulled out two weights. "These are both 25 pounds. I was going to add them later on this week, but you can have them. The weights really help. You'd be surprised how fast and strong I am because of these things." Luo then handed the weights over to Ed. "Keep em, I'll get more when the exams are over. How many pounds are you up to? Oh, and it's okay about the handshake, we'll try again." After handing the weights over, Luo held his right hand out again smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm
"Hey, Shiro, wanna hunt criminals with me and Kemai"Katsu interrupted"C'mon, think of it, the three of us and nonstop fighting".  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm
Shiro took a look at the thumb. "Well thats good. You should be great in no time." Shiro then looked up at Vrail. "I could, but what did you want to learn? I mean I have several scrolls with me with some lightning, water, fire, and grass jutsu on them." He then turned his attention to katsu. "Well I would but right now I have genin to watch over. Maybe later."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 pm
Ed first shook his hand and took the weights "well I am up to 250 per leg right now, with these ill be at 275 per leg. I think i have to make sure but that is roughly were im at." Ed said kind of embarrased so he sat down and started counting.  

Metal_Edge91

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm
"Alright...it's time to prove my worth," Zane exclaimed. Zane closed his eyes. Zane's mind started to wander at the first time he ever saw Hyoton being made, when he faced Hajime. The feeling he felt being around that type of jutsu. The effect that it had on the user. He remembered clearly how Hajime utterly destroyed him. Zane's began to build up his chakra while a gust of wind began to erupt from his body. Zane's eyes burst opened as he performed the handsigns with his right hand. "HYOTON! DEMONIC ICE MIRRORS!" Zane shouted at the top of his lungs as he implement both the wind and water chakra together. The entire room suddenly grew colder than it was before. Dozens of mirrors crystalized around Zane creating a sort of dome in the room. Zane jumped in the one of the mirrors and looked straight at Luo. Zane popped his head out and shouted "BOOOOOOOSHA! HEHEHEHEHE! I DID IT!" shouted Zane, half his body was still in the mirror while he took out his hand and made a victory sgin towards Luo.

10/10 xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:17 pm
"Good one Zane" Ed said as he finnishe his counting. "Yep with these on i am at 275 lbs per leg" Ed said. " You can get pretty fast with these on. Its uncanning."  

Metal_Edge91

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm
((Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.))

Vrail sighed "Is there one with a Lightning Bolt?" he asked nervousily. He was trying not to glance at AKi, but was failing horribly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Luo felt crappy not carrying as much weight as the other guy, but shrugged it off. He noted in his head that at least he had arm weights as well. He looked over at Zane and clapped. "Good job Zane! You know demonic ice mirrors now!" He then turned back to Ed "Wow. When did you start wearing weights. Oh, hold on a second." Luo walked over to Shiro and bowed. "I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I overheard you say you had a lighning scroll. I was wondering if you would let me use that here to learn a few of the beginners lightning jutsu." He remained bowed pleaing with the man. He needed it really badly, and it was all he wanted. If the man allowed him to, he would have to figure out a way to repay him somehow.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 pm
Katsu began reading his handbook of the wanted ninja
"Zann Kyu Ketsuki:
Wanted Dead
Class: A - Rank
-Killed a fellow Leaf shinobi.
-Attempted Murder of a Leaf Sannin"
"Sounds good, right, the genin can take care of themselves, isn't that right, see they agree, c'mon, lets go"said Katsu trying to convince him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff