Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Glacier Zane, SANO and Aki's match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 pm
"s**t." The water surrounded Sano, and the next thing he knew, Zane was flying right towards him with a large ball of...well, he didn't know what, but it didn't look good. Sano tried to slide out of the crater he was in, but he kept sliding back in. "Suna Nawa!" Sano created a very quick, very weak rope out of the sand that used to be his shield and tried to catch Zane when he was flying down. He aimed for Zane's body and then yanked the rope and tried to throw him off course. All the while, Sano was loostening up his joints and spacing his body out to help make himself a harder target for Zane. I can't stand much more of this...I need to end this somehow!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:43 pm
(( Thanks Mr. Lovett. XD

-grabs popcorn and watches the rest of the fight- ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm
As Zane is thrown off course by Sano's rope, Zane exclaimed "FLY!" as he throws the ball at Sano, aiming for Sano's chest before he gets tossed aside and falls towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm
"No!!!" Sano lurched his upper body out of the hole, but not fast enough. It clipped his lower part of his abdomen and sent Sano's torso flying, flipping through the air. Sano then landed near Aki face down. He turned his body over and saw his stomach with deep grooves dug into them. Sano cursed and looked over to his legs. Using the smallest amount of chakra he could, he pulled his legs back and connected him to his body. Sano slowly rose up and looked over to Zane and waited to see his next movement.  

Plexilate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:18 pm
Zane slowly stumbled onto his feet. He was panting and exhausted. He had enough strength to move, but that was it. There was no way he could use any more jutsus. Then he noticed Sano standing near Aki. "You've gotta be kidding me," Zane cursed as he unsheathed his sword and aimed at Sano. "If you want to keep going that's fine, but I strongly suggest that we call it a tie...by the shape that you're in, you don't seem like you can go much longer and I'll be honest, I'm out of chakra. So what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm
"Heh...I'm not bound by fatigue. But, if you wish to give up, that's fine, but it will not be a tie." Sano straightened up and looked over to Zane. He then began walking in his direction hoping to psyche him out. "Give up now, while you still have a chance."  

Plexilate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:47 pm
"Tch...fine have it your way! The only way that I'm going to give up is if I'm on the ground! So come at me!" commanded Zane as he grasped his blade with both hands. He held it in a defensive position, holding it by his side with the end pointing behind him, feet spread apart, ready to take on whatever Sano throws at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:52 pm
"Hmph...I hate it when people make it difficult." Sano decided he might as well use the remainder or his chakra seeing as Zane had none. "Housenka no jutsu! (Mystic Flower Jutsu)" Multiple fire ball shot out of Sano's chest heading towards Zane. Sano smirked as he pulled the shuriken out of his back and through them towards Zane behind his fire balls. "I meant to give you these back earlier." Sano felt confident as the conclusion of the battle drew near and he looked towards Zane to see his response.  

Plexilate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:01 pm
Zane cursed out loud as the fire balls hurled towards him. Zane rolled to the side avoiding two of them but then one of the flames engulfed his entire body, "Argh!" Zane yelled as the attack hit him straight on. He had several burns across his body. That's when he saw the shurikiens heading straight for him. Zane quickly parried most of them with his blade but one of them managed to make a cut across his cheek. "I'm not beaten so easily!" Zane yelled out as he used the remainder of his strength to dash at Sano with his blade held high. Once close Zane performed a horizontal slash aimed at Sano's abdomen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Doku Jaki
(( Thanks Mr. Lovett. XD

-grabs popcorn and watches the rest of the fight- ))

((*sits down next to Mrs. Todd and watches fight too.*))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm
((Oh yeah, she's injured isn't she?))

As Jono continued to watch the fight, he realized that Aki was no longer able to participate and was in need of medical attention soon. Standing in his same spot, from his right leg stepped a third leg. Continuing with the motion, it connected to a second part of everything coming off the original clone of Jono. It had a brown composition as it was clearly made up of sand. Already knowing that his duty was to get her back to safety, he continued walking and performed a quick leap, but his foot purposely caught onto the cloak that was covering the Jono on the sidelines, taking the clothing with him. Landing on the ice, he continued his momentum, only building on it so that he could get out of the area as quickly as he could while minimizing any interference. Sliding low to the ground, he scooped up the girl and took her into his possession. Whipping the cloak from his foot into his hand, he quickly wrapped her up, being sure to keep it fairly tight around any areas that contained bleeding, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. He had just finished all of this when he came to the edge of the ice. Deciding not to stop but rather continue, he slid onto the water, allowing his feet to exert a varying amount of chakra to keep him afloat. Now changing into a sprint, he continued on towards the Grand Hall to find somebody to take care of the injured competitor.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Why is he still fighting? Sano quirked his side to the side staring at Zane. "Why don't you just give up?" Sano lifted his right arm up and pointed it to Zane. He then launched his right fist towards Zane's face as he tried to dodge his blade. He dropped to the ground catching his left forearm in the path of the blade. Sano cursed loudly and kicked towards Zane's knees to knock his feet out from under him.  

Plexilate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:19 pm
(( Yey!
I was saved! ))

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:25 pm
((Finally... It took long enough. Fanoto ussually the Proctors are there right away, but you're slow! Hahaha Hey, I'm just giving you crap... good job xD ))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:27 pm
As Zane slashed, Sano caught his arm and aimed a kicked at Zane which knocked him off his feet. Zane lied on the ground and began to laugh. "You got me...I told you that the only way I'm giving up is if I'm lying on the ground and here I am," Zane laughed in a hysterical fit. Zane rose to his feet and sheathed his blade. "I give up Sano. You win. I know when I'm beaten, and I can't go on," smiled Zane.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff