Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 am
((8/15)) "Wwaaaa!?!" Waylay shouted in supprise. He balanced on the branch, trying not to fall. "Get me down, GET ME DOWN!!!" he repeated  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 am
Johnny yelped at the sound of the scream. "Agh! A monster!!!" He looked warily at the source of the sound, to find Waylay dangling on a vine. "Oh, man, you scared me!!!"  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:52 am
Michelle laughed "y'all are dumb" she said smiling the vain wrapped itself back around Waylay and brought him off of the branch and flew him around a bit in the air before setting him down on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm
HP: 10/10

"No, I'm not dumb..." Johnny mumbled, "I just... I'm just kind of nervous, that's all."

((Where are the bad guys?))  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 am
((not here right now they don't have to be fighting every second of the rp))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 pm
((Good point. 3nodding ))  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 am
((sorry i didn't answer the rp before, I had to go to school))
Michelle giggled "we're in the middle of the forest no one will hurt us"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:14 am
Johnny sighed and nodded, closing his eyes and stating, "Yeah... I'm being too paranoid. We can't be hurt here, there's no such things as monsters..." He yawned and went back to sleep. "Good night, Michelle, good night, Waylay."  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 am
((Are we the only PCs in this game or what???))Waylay settled against the nest and passed smooth out. Snores filled the forest and small critters ran for cover. The night goes uneventful and Waylay awakes at 5:30. ((10/15)) "Damn, I over slept, gotta get to work" With a loud thud Waylay not so gracfully climes down the tree and falls the last 4 feet on his butt. He gets up and walks to his house to change for work. He get their at 6:30 right as his alarm goes off. "Hurrr, another day already." sad He gets dressed and goes off to work. (( I will be out of it until nightfall or something big happens that I could not miss eg:explosion or somebody attacks the mills))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm
((yes we are the only PCs, there's hardly any active people in this subforum which is why it's easy and boring to moderate)) Michelle was still asleep happilly  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 am
((Rrr, I'll invite others to join. Sorry for the drag.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 am
1. Secret Identity: Kino Almacy

2. Superhero Name:

3. Status: Hero

4. Gender: Female

5. Bio: Being of a demonic decent, Kino's powers are actually clan based. Not really finding herself to be anything special, she has been raised to believe so. Training to be able to defend herself, she has grown pretty strong all by herself, and will only use her weapon transformation as a last resort. She has only been able help people from behind the scenes, since she was pretty law abiding, thinking that vigilant actions are illegal, like they are, she feels that she would get in touble if she were caught.

6. Abilities: Kino was born with the ability to transform into weapons, possessing those who are willing or weak willed, increasing their vitality, power, and speed. She however needs to be able synchronize with the persons soul to be able to give them the benefits, otherwise she will be just like an ordinary blade.

7. Weapons/Armor: None herself.

8. Physical Description: Kino, has a really toned curvy build, with hips that slightly bigger than average for her size, with a fare skin tone, to the point that she almost looks pale. Her hair is a raven black, traveling all the way down to the middle of her back, and shines just as well as a polished stone. Her eyes are of a honey golden color, and her pupils look like a small bright light in a squinting eye, looking kind of like a unevenly spiked object. Her lips are a little thin, and have a natural black tint to them, making her look a like she could be a goth. The tips of her black nails come to points, usually like a demon's claws would.

Her choice of wear would be, starting from the top, a purple collar with a heart shaped pendant for the buckle, with a series of black lines designing the outer rim, all the way to the inner circle. Her top is only that of a cow spotted bikini, with white trim and straps. The bottoms she wears, consist of an army green set of cargo pants, that are tucked into a set of solid black combat boots, with black thong straps sticking out around the top of her hips.  

TheOneOfName

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 am
Secret Identity: Alex Doane

2. Superhero Name: Nightwing

3. Status: Hero

4. Gender: Hero

5. Bio:Alex had always been the lonely cool type.In school he kept to himself.He chose to have little friends but kept his friends close and safe.During his senior years he started to gain strange abilities.When he comfronted his parents about it they told him about how his grandfather had had powers to.The powers skipped Alex's father but hit Alex.Alex moved in with his grandfather who taught him how to use his powers.After mastering his powers Alex set out to keep the crime off the streets.With the powers though came a craving for blood.Alex will usualy prey on thugs.Because of his craving and his apearence.Many have mistaken his for an evil figure.After having one woman see him feeding Alex decided to have a different name and to cover his face.He fights crime from the shadows and is quick to get away.

6. Abilities: Super Strength and Speed.Can read minds and can also blend into the shadows.If Alex hasent drank blood he will go into a Blood Rage.Causing him to go wild and dangerous.Right after he has drunk blood his powers become enhanced for about an hour after drinking.

7. Weapons/Armor:A longblack sword. User Image
And a desert eagle User Image

8. Physical Description: User Image

With this mask: User Image

Just full black without the flames  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:33 am
((So how should i enter?Or is this RP on pause?))  

KASEKAGE

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 am
((I'll just make it flow then.))

Johnny woke up early the next morning. He looked around to see if Michelle was still there. He saw her sleeping there at her part of the nest. He smiled and zipped down the tree by one of the vines, and went back leaving a note. The note said,

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks so much for healing me last night. I feel great. I hope we'll be able to cross paths again, but now, I gotta run.

Sparklad.

Placing the small missive beside Michelle, he zipped off to the city. He had to get to school on time.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff